Chapter 16

The difficult week finally passed, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng went to the amusement park to work part-time on the rest day. Of course Xu Hui is also there, but between rivals in love, one cannot expect Zhou Jingnian to show her a friendly face.

Xu Hui is also very smart. After she felt Zhou Jingnian's hostility towards her, although she didn't know what made him hate her, she knew at a glance that she and the other party were people in two worlds, and there was no need to force it. So during the break, as long as Zhou Jingnian spoke, she would stay silent and occasionally find a topic to argue with Fang.

However, when she was chatting with Fang Zheng, Zhou Jingnian forcibly interrupted the topic, and then slowly turned Fang Zheng's attention to his words, guiding Fang Zheng to only talk to him.

Fang Zheng is not a dull person, so after a few rests, he discovered that something was wrong between the two of them.

In the evening, Fang Zheng asked Zhou Jingnian why he didn't want to talk to Xu Hui.

"I don't know her very well." Zhou Jingnian said so, looking at Fang Zheng with obvious bewilderment.

I don't know her well, so why should I chat with her?

Fang Zheng moved his lips twice, wanting to say that when I first met you, you were not like this "I never talk to people I don't know well".

However, having been with Zhou Jingnian for so long, he knows how Zhou Jingnian looks in front of unfamiliar people. Thinking of this, Fang Zheng can better understand the difference between Zhou Jingnian and others.

After the flag-raising ceremony on Monday, it's time for the weekly seat rotation again.

Zhou Jingnian helped Fang Zheng move the table and chairs in front of him, and said, "Finally here."

Chen Yu laughed and said, "You two are no longer a couple living in two places."

Fang Zheng blushed and scolded Said: "Can you speak?"

Chen An swiped his finger on his mouth, and made a zipper movement with a suppressed smile.

Fang Zheng turned his head to look at Zhou Jingnian, and saw that the other party was looking for textbooks in the desk box with his head down. He didn't react to Chen An's joke, so he felt confused. Could it be that he was thinking too much?

When Zhou Jingnian looked up, the smile on the corner of his mouth had disappeared. Since the last time Fang Zheng felt aware of it, Fang Zheng observed and tested him several times. Zhou Jingnian has always pretended not to know, his expression couldn't be more serious, but there is no shortage of some small gestures of intimacy.

Zhou Jingnian just wanted to create a way for Fang Zheng to make Fang Zheng think that he liked him, but it was actually an illusion of his overthinking.

These small gestures of intimacy are also done between boys who have a good relationship in the class. If Fang Zheng is straight, then he will never think about it. The problem is, Fang Zheng is naturally curvy.

Zhou Jingnian did all these things, the more he did, the less pure he was in Fang Zheng's eyes, and every word and deed would be cast with a layer of ambiguity.

After more than ten days, Fang Zheng's ankle was fine. On the way to the bar in the afternoon, Fang Zheng proposed that Zhou Jingnian would not be needed to pick him up, and he could go to school and get off work by himself in the future.

Zhou Jingnian said: "No, I want my husband to sing and my wife to follow me."

Fang Zheng was speechless, and squeezed the flesh on Zhou Jingnian's waist, "Why are you joking around like Chen An?"

Zhou Jingnian shook his back, and then said seriously: "I I 'm not kidding."

Fang Zheng was amused by Zhou Jingnian's serious joke, and finally the two agreed to go to school and work together, and Fang Zheng invited him to breakfast, and they could take turns cycling in the future.

They will have a monthly exam next week. Fang Zheng's weak point is English. Although Zhou Jingnian was a fool before university, the circle he has been in contact with since childhood is different from others. The later partners are basically foreign. There is still a lot of time to speak Chinese, and English is of course no exception.

Fang Zheng will not forget to memorize vocabulary and grammar whenever he has free time at work these days, and Zhou Jingnian will remind him when he encounters something wrong.

After get off work, Zhou Jingnian drove Fang Zheng by car and asked Fang Zheng to spell words for himself.

After sending Fang Zheng home, Zhou Jingnian watched him go in and rode his bike back, but almost hit someone when he reached the alley.

It's Fang Haoran.

Fang Haoran and Fang Zheng did not go to the same school. When they took the high school entrance examination, Fang Zheng desperately got into the best high school in the city, while Fang Haoran didn't even have the lowest half of the admission scores in the city's general high school. achieve. Fang Liangbin and Zhang Lei wanted their son to study in Fang Zheng's school, but they couldn't afford the school selection fee of tens of thousands of yuan, so they had to reluctantly choose a technical secondary school and put Fang Haoran in it.

Zhou Jingnian met Fang Haoran once in the afternoon when he came to Belvedere on the first day in his life. Because Fang Haoran usually wakes up later and goes to bed earlier than Fang Zheng, so this is the second time Zhou Jingnian has seen Fang Zheng after so long.

There are only faint lights in the alley, not bright. Zhou Jingnian recognized Fang Haoran, but Fang Haoran didn't recognize him. He just looked at him curiously, and walked home sullenly.

Zhou Jingnian recalled his previous life, at this time Fang Haoran should have been addicted to online games. In his previous life, because he was too addicted to online games, he squandered the tuition fees for the second semester of high school online. Because he was afraid of being punished by his family, he focused his attention on Fang Zheng and gathered a few street gangsters to blackmail Fang Zheng.

At that time, Fang Zheng was besieged and beaten, which happened to be seen by him. At that time, he had never said a word to Fang Zheng because he had kissed Fang Zheng forcefully in the bar before. At that time, he felt a little guilty about Fang Zheng, so he helped him out, and then he really started to communicate with Fang Zheng.

Zhou Jingnian stopped where he was, and turned his head to look at Fang Haoran's back. At this time, Fang Haoran is quite reasonable, at most he saves his pocket money and spends it on the Internet. After a while, he will start using the excuse of buying books and school supplies to trick his family into taking the money.

Zhou Jingnian tilted his head, a cold light flashed in his long and narrow eyes, maybe he could give Fang Haoran a push.

The following days are just like that, dull, busy, and repetitive, but for Zhou Jingnian, as long as he can be with the one he loves, there is a strong sweetness in this plain and busy life.

It's been almost twenty days since Zhou Jingnian transferred to another school. Except for the front and back of his seat, he has little contact with other people in the class. A tall, ruthless and handsome character like him is what attracts the little girl's attention the most.

Fang Zheng noticed that in the recent English morning reading, the class representative always looked at Zhou Jingnian when leading the reading. Fang Zheng observed Zhou Jingnian for this new discovery, seeing that he looked like he hadn't discovered it, so he didn't plan to remind him.

Don't Zhou Jingnian know? Of course he knew it. Every time the class representative walked around the classroom with a book in his hand, he walked around next to him, raising his volume and reciting with a pretentious accent, quite like a peacock.

But Zhou Jingnian thinks that the other party likes to glance at him, so he can just glance at him, as long as he doesn't glance at Fang Zheng, but he knows that when he first came, he found that the girl used to love to glance at Fang Zheng.

Only a few days later, the two had lunch and returned to the classroom. At this time, there were only the two of them in the classroom. Zhou Jingnian took out a small pink envelope with a light fragrance from the desk box in front of Fang Zheng.

It was only then that Zhou Jingnian realized that this was a love letter: "..."

Fang Zheng came over to take a look, and replied with an unfathomable look: "The word looks familiar."

Why not familiar, their English class representative would occasionally help the teacher write words and notes on the blackboard for them to copy. There was no one who could not recognize her handwriting.

Fang Zheng laughed and took out the book from the table box, and then also took out a small pink envelope with a light fragrance.

Now Zhou Jingnian's expression changed to be inscrutable.

Fang Zheng had to accept so many love letters every semester, so he was very calm at this time. He looked at the front and back of the envelope, and said with a smile: "I bought it from the school canteen. I think the purple one looks better."

Zhou Jingnian Ask him: "Do you want to take it apart and have a look?"

Fang Zheng shook his head: "No, I don't know who wrote it best, so as not to encounter embarrassment in the future."

So Zhou Jingnian took the love letter in his hand. , got up and said, "Then I'll throw it away."

"Hey hey!" Fang Zheng grabbed him, snatched the love letter back, and put the letter he received into his desk box together, whispering Said: "If you want to throw it away, don't throw it in the school. If the sender finds out, it will hurt people's heart, and if other people find out, it will hurt people's face."

Zhou Jingnian glanced at him, Said: "Okay."

Fang Zheng didn't take a lunch break now, and Zhou Jingnian put all the books on his desk on Fang Zheng's desk for the time being. Fang Zheng took the exercise book and a pen, adjusted the direction of the chair, and sat across the table from Zhou Jingnian, one person occupied the other side and started to do the questions, and discussed and discussed when encountering difficulties.

But today Zhou Jingnian was not in the mood to do the questions. He turned the pen in his hand, poked Fang Zheng's arm, and asked him, "A Zheng, what kind of girl do you like?"

Fang Zheng didn't even raise his head, "Look at me now Like this, do you have the heart to think about these messy things?"

In Fang Zheng's eyes, apart from working to earn tuition, there is nothing more important than studying. Because of Zhou Jingnian's intimacy towards him, which was different from others, he wondered if Zhou Jingnian was like him, because he had thoughts for him. However, after many days of observation and testing, he has already confirmed that Zhou Jingnian treats him purely as a good friend and relies on him. Fang Zheng also knows that he is from a completely different world from him, so although he may be touched by Zhou Jingnian's closeness in his heart, Joy, but it is limited to the word friend.

Zhou Jingnian probed slowly: "Sooner or later you're going to fall in love. Are there no girls in school that you'll like?"

Fang Zheng stopped writing, smiled lightly, and looked up at Zhou Jingnian, "Don't just look up." Ask me, how about you? I see that you always send text messages on your mobile phone, is it a girlfriend?"

Zhou Jingnian said: "It's not a girlfriend, and I don't have a girlfriend. I was in a relationship once, but it's already broken up."

Ying Cheng Fang Zheng will know about it sooner or later, so it's better to confess as soon as possible.

Fang Zheng was not at all surprised that Zhou Jingnian had been in love. He just said "oh", shook his head regretfully, and then continued to concentrate on the questions, without asking Zhou Jingnian the reason for breaking up out of curiosity.

Instead, Zhou Jingnian couldn't hold back: "Aren't you curious why I broke up with the other party?" So

Fang Zheng said "Oh" again: "Then why did you break up?"

Being stuck alive, what does this mean? It means that Fang Zheng still has no feelings for him after flirting with him for so long.

"Forget it." Zhou Jingnian originally wanted to tease him, and it's not the best time to tell the reason why he and Yingcheng separated.

Fang Zheng patted him on the shoulder, and the two brothers comforted him: "Don't be sad, there are no grasses anywhere in the world, and you are so handsome, there will be another girlfriend."

"There won't be." Zhou Jingnian said.

Fang Zheng smiled, circled a question, and reminded Zhou Jingnian to try and see if he could do it.

The topic of love has come to an end, Zhou Jingnian can only encourage himself to continue working hard in his heart.