Chapter 56

At the end of October, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were going back to Licheng to visit their grandmother again. On the way from their home to the airport, Fang Zheng yawned non-stop and looked drowsy in the car.

Seeing his sleepy look, Zhou Jingnian couldn't help but frowned: "Is there something wrong with you?"

Fang Zheng didn't know what was going on these few days. When he got home, Fang Zheng sat on the sofa and fell asleep after he put the bath water back.

"No." Fang Zheng leaned lazily on the car seat, "Maybe the weather is so good recently that I always want to sleep." He yawned again. Zhou Jingnian was still worried. When Fang Zheng was still in the bar before, he didn't see him sleepy like this during the day. He said

, "Wait to see a doctor after Belvedere."

But his eyes couldn't be opened more and more, he adjusted his sitting position on the seat, and his voice became smaller and smaller: "I'll sleep for a while, call me when I arrive..."

Zhou Jingnian was quite flustered by Fang Zheng's appearance, he wanted to pat Fang Zheng's face told him not to sleep, but Fang Zheng couldn't be woken up just for a while.

Not long after the plane took off, Fang Zheng still wanted to sleep. Zhou Jingnian didn't let him sleep, so he pulled people to talk and chat, but Fang Zheng seemed too sleepy. It always took a while to react to Zhou Jingnian's words. Zhou Jingnian was afraid that he would fall asleep. Feeling sorry for him, she could only hold Fang Zheng's shoulders, put her hands on his neck, and feel the pulse beating around his neck before letting him sleep.

After getting off the plane, Zhou Jingnian turned on his mobile phone, and there was a missed call from the old lady on it. Zhou Jingnian called back to the old lady. On the phone, the old lady said that today happened to be the day she went to see a doctor, and she was going to the doctor's office with Liu Feng. On the way, let the two go home first, she will be back before noon.

Like Xue'er, the old lady has regular physical examinations every year, but she usually consults Chinese medicine for her body's conditioning, and today happens to be the day to go to the medical clinic for consultation.

When Zhou Jingnian heard this, he immediately asked the old lady where she had been, and mentioned Fang Zheng's strange body, and said that he would also go and show him.

Fang Zheng thought it was okay at first, but he also felt that his drowsiness was too inexplicable, so he agreed to go. Of course, even if he thought there was nothing wrong and didn't want to go, Zhou Jingnian would not agree.

A group of four people met at the entrance of the medical hall.

The old lady had long regarded Fang Zheng as her own grandson. Apart from being lacklustre, Fang Zheng was actually getting better. Although he hadn't returned in vain after the military training, he looked a little fatter.

The old lady has a regular doctor here, and she is also a friend of the old lady. She has made an appointment, and the four of them walked in together at this moment.

The old Chinese doctor who is in charge of conditioning the old lady's body seems to be quite old, with gray hair, but she also looks very energetic. After the old lady finished her consultation, Fang Zheng sat down in front of the old Chinese doctor and stretched out his wrist.

After the old Chinese doctor put his finger on Fang Zheng's wrist for a while, his originally relaxed expression paused, and then asked Fang Zheng to extend his other hand to him, and finally frowned.

Zhou Jingnian also frowned, and asked the old doctor, "What's wrong with him?" The

old doctor looked up and down Fang Zheng, and asked him, "What's wrong with your body recently?"

Fang Zheng said, "I always want to sleep."

Zhou Jingnian added: " He also eats less these days than before." The

old Chinese doctor frowned more and more, "I'll look up my neck?"

Fang Zheng raised his head nervously, exposing his neck.

The old Chinese doctor turned his eyes around Fang Zheng's obvious Adam's apple, and asked hesitantly, "Are you really a boy?"

Fang Zheng nodded, with a puzzled expression on his face: "Of course I am."

The old Chinese doctor still looked skeptical: "Are you sure your body is a boy?" The

old lady was so anxious to him, she was familiar with the old Chinese doctor, and said directly: "You can't tell from such a big guy, what kind of question are you asking?" The old Chinese doctor was also anxious, he pulled his white hair, and said in his mouth: "That shouldn't be ,

my pulse diagnosis is Huamai!"

For those who have said it, they generally only know that it represents the happy pulse, and the slippery pulse in the mouth of the old Chinese doctor at this moment naturally means the same thing. The so-called happy pulse means pregnancy.

The old Chinese doctor has been practicing Chinese medicine for decades. He retired from a big hospital and was hired to this clinic. He has been in the clinic for several years. He is the most authoritative doctor here. It was distinguished, but how could a young man be pregnant, that's why Fang Zheng's gender was repeatedly determined.

The old lady and Liu Feng, including Fang Zheng, felt quite ridiculous when they heard this.

Only Zhou Jingnian felt as if a thunderbolt had exploded above his head, shaking his eardrums.

He looked at Fang Zheng who was handing his wrist to the old Chinese doctor beside him, and smiled and asked the old Chinese doctor to take his pulse again. He couldn't help thinking back to the time when he and Fang Zheng had just met in his previous life.

He was delighted to find Fang Zheng, but he also had a heart for Fang Zheng's time with other women. Fang Zheng, on the other hand, also felt resentful towards him for leaving without saying goodbye. At that time, they had love for each other, but because of these things, they kept arguing and quarreling.

And every time he asked Fang Zheng who Doudou's mother was, all he got was Fang Zheng's questioning full of hostility and resentment. Fang Zheng always mocked him confidently, saying that he was not qualified to ask this matter. On other issues, Fang Zheng never has such sharp emotions, only when it comes to Doudou's life experience. So after that, Zhou Jingnian learned to avoid this issue and never brought it up again.

In his previous life, Zhou Jingnian checked Fang Zheng's news and knew that although Fang Zheng's grades were dangerous, he was still admitted to Q University, but he didn't go to study, and his classmates and teachers couldn't find him at that time. And on the eve of the college entrance examination, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng had their first reckless encounter. If Fang Zheng, who is a man, is really pregnant like a girl, then the fear and suffering he has faced are no longer as simple as economics. This can also explain from the side, why Fang Zheng did not Report to school.

Now he is standing here, listening to his grandmother's complaints to the old Chinese doctor, Fang Zheng smiled disapprovingly, like an uncle who has heard a big joke, and keeps telling himself that this is just a ridiculous wrong diagnosis, but once he follows this After guessing, the doubts about Doudou's life experience are unprecedentedly clear.

The old Chinese doctor was still scratching his hair, saying for a while that he was wrong, and denying that he could not be wrong for a while, and pulling Fang Zheng to check his pulse again. The old lady and the others have already got up and are ready to take Fang Fight to see the hospital.

Zhou Jingnian couldn't suppress the guess in his heart now, he pulled Liu Feng aside and said, "I'm going to take Fang Zheng to check."

"Go, definitely go." What the nephew meant, looked at him in surprise, and then couldn't help laughing: "You can't believe it!"

Zhou Jingnian didn't speak, but his eyes were dark. Liu Feng

couldn't stop laughing, he looked at Zhou Jingnian: "Fang Zheng is a man, a man!"

"I know." Zhou Jingnian said, "You have acquaintances in the hospital, help me arrange them."

Under Zhou Jingnian's stare, he called his friend and told him to keep it secret.

After getting in the car, Liu Feng heard the old lady sitting next to him ask Zhou Jingnian who was behind him: "Why is this kid so sleepy? He told me that he almost fell asleep all the way?"

Zhou Jingnian nodded with a cold face, looking very serious.

Although the old lady was worried about Fang Zheng, she also said, "It looks like she is pregnant."

Liu Feng glanced in the rearview mirror, and sure enough, she saw that Fang Zheng had fallen asleep leaning on Zhou Jingnian's shoulder . He frowned, and began to feel that something was wrong. He couldn't help thinking along Zhou Jingnian's strange behavior, and the more he thought about it, the more he scolded himself for being crazy.

That's a man! How can a man be pregnant!

In the end, when he got to the hospital, Liu Feng panicked. He was holding his mother on the left side, Fang Zheng on the right side, and Zhou Jingnian helped Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng didn't know anything yet, he just thought he was here for an ordinary physical examination.

After a series of tests that can be done so far are completed, Fang Zheng and the old lady sat outside and waited, while Zhou Jingnian and Liu Feng watched the results together.

The doctor who arranged for them to be examined was Liu Feng's friend. At first, he thought it was for a female friend of Liu Feng, but he didn't expect a young man to come in the end. This was not what surprised him the most. Reports have shown that this man is pregnant.

"He has an extra gestational sac in his lower abdomen, which corresponds to the uterus for women." The doctor helped his glasses on the bridge of his nose, tried his best to calm himself down, and pointed out the B-ultrasound report to Zhou Jingnian and Liu Feng , "He is pregnant with dizygotic twins, that is, twins. The sexes of the fetuses may be the same or different in the future."

After listening to the report, Liu Feng looked in a daze, and asked the doctor to pinch him to see if these were Not his hallucinations.

The doctor twisted the flesh of his arm severely, and when he saw Liu Feng suffering from pain, he also exhaled in his heart: It's really not a dream, there are actually men in this world who can get pregnant, it's really a miraculous body structure.

Liu Feng rubbed his arms, pushed his nephew who was staring at the motionless super-B, and spoke in a confused way, "Fang Zheng is really pregnant, but how is this possible, hey, you are going to be a father, and you still have two children, but What the hell is going on here, Fang Zheng is really not a woman, as a gay you can actually let a man give birth to you, suddenly I feel a little envious..."

Zhou Jingnian next to him couldn't listen to anything, he Staring at the shadow part representing the existence of the two fetuses, his eyes were sore.

Fang Zhenghuai's children, two children. Doudou, who has been stuck in his throat for two lifetimes, is actually his biological child. What about the other child, where was he?

Thinking of that possibility, Zhou Jingnian's heart felt like a knife was twisting at this moment, the air in his chest seemed to be sucked out, which made him feel so painful.