Chapter 53

On the first day of the college entrance examination, Zhou Jingnian waited for Fang Zheng outside the examination room. Seeing that he was in a good mood, he knew that he had done well in the exam.

"How do you feel?" Fang Zheng asked Zhou Jingnian.

Before, there was one model, two models and three models, and the results of the two have been very stable. The teacher before the exam asked them not to discuss the topic during the exam so as not to affect the follow-up exam, but the two of them are quite confident in their scores, so they don't need to be so careful.

Zhou Jingnian said: "Very good." The

two were talking and walking towards the dormitory, Jiang Mian suddenly lowered his head and hurried past them.

The two glanced at Jiang Mian's back and continued the topic just now.

Jiang Mian's examination room is also in this school, and it so happens that he is in the same examination room as Zhou Jingnian. Zhou Jingnian didn't know that Jiang Mian's homosexuality incident had a great influence on him even though it lasted only a short time. Not only did the school know about this, but their family also knew about it, not from the teacher or their own son, but from the neighbors.

The school teacher was worried that Jiang Mian was about to take the college entrance examination, but Jiang Mian's parents felt ashamed because of this incident, and they were even more worried that their son would go astray. Many times, but also repeatedly asked by his parents whether he likes men, who is the man who kissed him at the school gate, and his spirit is worse than in school.

Jiang Mian knew that his life would become like this, it must be Zhou Jingnian behind the scenes. He hated Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng, but in the center of the rumors, his whole body was surrounded by a sense of powerlessness, and now he had no idea how to take revenge on these two.

And because he was in the same classroom with Zhou Jingnian, Jiang Mian happened to be sitting on the side of Zhou Jingnian, and he could see Zhou Jingnian when he looked up. Every time, various emotions arose, and he couldn't concentrate on the exam at all.

The three days of the college entrance examination were like years for Jiang Mian, and he felt uncomfortable every time he took the test. He knew that he failed the test this time.

During the exam, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were not affected. They took the exam during the day and went to the classroom for self-study at night. There was not much difference in their daily routines.

Soon, three days passed in a flash, and the college entrance examination was over.

As soon as he walked out of the examination room, Zhou Jingnian received a call from the old lady at home, asking if they had finished the examination and when they would be going back.

Zhou Jingnian came back to her one by one, and told the old lady to go home early. Although he and Fang Zheng would go home in the evening, they could not accompany her for dinner. They were going to the graduation party.

Then the two returned to the teaching building. When they went upstairs, the students who were also taking the exam in this school were already crazy, and they could be heard cheering and screaming in the classrooms upstairs and downstairs.

Infected by this, Fang Zheng also screamed excitedly, making Zhou Jingnian couldn't help laughing.

The two of them entered the classroom and took out a few bags from the desk box, which were to be used to store books. They will distribute the test guide and volunteer timetable later, and all the students will come back. Well, the two of them tidied up in advance. An Shiwu drove the car today and will come to pick them up and move all the mattresses back.

Not long after, Chen An and the others also arrived, all of them were very excited, jumping up and down in the classroom, some of them were discussing how to arrange the vacation for the next three months, some said that they would go to the Internet cafe after the party in the evening Fight all night.

At this time, the students in a certain class downstairs collectively supported their male teacher to throw high, and the students lay on the fence and booed "one more".

The teachers in the first class are very shrewd. The other teachers did not come, so Zhang Qianqian came as the head teacher, but she is a woman, so it is inconvenient for the students to overestimate her.

Zhang Qianqian sent the application guide to the students, saying that the college entrance examination questions and answers will be available in two days, and students who need to estimate their scores can go back to school.

Finally, Zhang Qianqian stood on the podium, looked at the boys and girls who had been together for two years, smiled, and said sincerely: "I wish you a bright future in the future, and you will leap into the dragon's gate!

" Replied: "Thank you, teacher!" At the school gate

,

Zhou Jingnian opened the trunk and put the mattress he and Fang Zheng put in. An Shiliu and An Shiba came over with two big bags. These are unimportant books. When the two of them had just left the school gate, they were stopped by a few junior high school girls who were still on vacation at the moment. They didn't come to hand over love letters, but came to the school to ask for books, and asked the two of them Can you give them their review notes. They didn't have any relatives or children around them, so they took some back as souvenirs and sold or donated them, so they picked some by themselves.

When the two returned home, Liu Feng, whose work had also come to an end, happened to have just arrived home.

Liu Feng took off his coat and asked the two of them, "How are you doing, are you sure?" He knew that their wish was the Q University in Sijiu City.

Zhou Jingnian glanced at Liu Feng, and that look meant "doesn't it need to be said". He and Fang Zheng didn't intend to go for score evaluation or anything. After all, they had finished the exams, and they were here to fill in their volunteers. He and Fang Zheng had already made up their minds about the university and major, so there was no need to make another trip. .

Liu Feng smiled, asked them about the time to fill in their volunteers, and said, "Uncle will give you a sum of money later, so you can relax while the college entrance examination is over, and you can go wherever you want."

Originally, Liu Feng I prepared a few "Guidelines for Friendly Gay Communication ♂", but I felt that it was too immoral for my uncle to give this kind of book to my nephew, so I kept it for myself. Now it is more considerate to give money directly to the nephews.

Zhou Jingnian had indeed planned to go on a graduation trip with Fang Zheng for a long time, and his uncle was naturally happy to pay for them, so he immediately asked Fang Zheng where he wanted to go.

The two left Liu Feng and went into the room to turn on the computer to check it. Liu Feng didn't mind, just smiled, thinking that it's good to be young, an age full of passion for everything.

The two huddled in front of the computer and checked for a while. The old lady came back and asked them about the college entrance examination. Seeing that they were not worried, they must have passed the exam. Just in time, Chen An called, and the old lady urged them to hurry up. Go out and play.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng took a hasty shower, and asked An Shiwu and the others to drive them there.

The meeting place was in a Chinese restaurant near the school, and several nearby restaurants were also occupied by the graduating class of their school. This party was planned a month ago, everyone paid the event fee, and the whole class was there.

Their school teachers are not allowed to participate in student gatherings. Although it is a pity that the teachers are not there, the students can indeed be more relaxed.

Some of the drinks on the table were replaced with beer, and several bold and unrestrained students held wine bottles and blew each other. Fang Zheng couldn't drink the beer. He always felt that the taste was bad, so he held a glass of orange juice the whole time. Chen An wanted to fight with Fang, but there was Zhou Jingnian sitting next to him, and he was cold all over, so he dared to step forward.

After tonight, the boarding students will leave the school, and from then on, everyone will go their separate ways, and most of these people will never see each other again.

At the party, those who ate vegetables ate vegetables, those who drank alcohol, those who cried and laughed, and those who took the opportunity to confess their love to their classmates, some succeeded, and naturally some failed. These young boys and girls who have just grown up have bid farewell to the youthful high school days and entered the adult world. In a few years, they will completely leave the ivory tower of school and plunge into the ocean called "society". You may set sail for a long voyage, you may float and sink with the waves, and your head will be broken.

During the period, Fang Zheng drank a little too much, so he told Zhou Jingnian and went to the bathroom.

As soon as Fang Zheng left, Cao Rui sat next to Zhou Jingnian with a glass of beer. In the noisy background, Cao Rui looked at Zhou Jingnian and asked him in a voice that was loud enough for Zhou Jingnian to hear: "Is what Jiang Mian said true? Are you and?" Fang Zheng has actually been together for a long time."

When Lin Lin was reading the "big-character poster" at the school gate that day, Cao Rui was standing next to him, and he naturally saw what was written on it. He was not as nervous as Lin Lin, and thought those "evidences" were ridiculous. He thought along those "evidences", only to realize that these two people might just be covering up in the name of brothers.

Zhou Jingnian looked at Cao Rui, met his gaze for a few seconds, and then nodded, "It's been more than a year."

"You guys are really well hidden." Cao Rui smiled, and his eyes were on Zhou Jingnian's neck. Scanning the ring and necklace, he raised his wine glass to Zhou Jingnian, "It's not easy to get together, I hope you will always be together."

Zhou Jingnian picked up the beer in front of him, clinked glasses with Cao Rui, "Yes." Then drank the wine in one gulp.

Fang Zheng came back from the toilet and saw Cao Rui get up from his seat. Seeing Fang Zheng, Cao Rui patted him on the shoulder, "Xiao Zhengzheng, be happy."

Fang Zheng patted back, "You too, Cao Xiaorui."

Cao Rui shook his head and smiled, although it was the love of two men. , but it didn't disgust him, on the contrary it made him envious. He didn't know where the two of them would go in the end, but at least at this time, this relationship was rare.

Fang Zheng was baffled by his laughter. After sitting down, he asked Zhou Jingnian: "What's wrong with Cao Rui?"

Zhou Jingnian said, "He saw it.

" Cao Rui, "Does he know?"

"Yes, and wish us a happy life together." Zhou Jingnian said.

Fang Zheng paused, then smiled and whispered: "Hey, then we have to give him a red envelope?"

Zhou Jingnian said with a smile in his eyes: "If we don't give it now, we have to let him pay for it first. "

Fang Zheng laughed out loud. The depressed mood that was slightly affected by Jiang Mian's incident at the beginning suddenly became clear. The love between two people does not need to be known to everyone. As long as their relatives and friends give them blessings, it will make people very happy.

The party lasted until after ten o'clock in the evening, and those who wanted to continue playing made an appointment to leave together. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng bid farewell to Cao Rui and the others, and left each other's contact information. After talking about regular contact in the future, they also went home by car.

Because neither of them had been drinking, they were both in good spirits. After returning home, they took a shower, and the two of them were still in the mood to check out places to travel.

It's hot now, and if you want to go out in summer, you must choose a cool place suitable for daytime travel. The two divided the range in the country, and finally chose a seaside city, M City.

Zhou Jingnian called to book a flight ticket for three days later, booked the hotel where he was staying, and then checked the local map. Fang Zheng was holding a notebook next to him to write down some travel precautions. The two were very busy until they were about to arrive I was in bed at twelve o'clock. The college entrance examination was really tiring these days, and the two of them didn't have the energy to do things that were not suitable for children. They hugged and kissed each other tenderly for a while, and then slowly fell asleep.