Chapter 65

In November, the smart phone named "New Life" by Zhou Jingnian started a new round of preheating campaign. The mobile phone company was jointly funded and established by Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng. It was named "Fang Zhou" after the combination of their surnames, and "Xinsheng" was a new brand under Fang Zhou's company.

Previously, as soon as the "New Life" related videos were released, whether it was the appearance, color, body material, or many new functional applications, they all belonged to the current high-end, and attracted countless people's attention at that time. In Huaguo, where rigid button phones are still popular at present, the price of the "new life" that is not as expensive as fruit phones is equivalent to opening a domestic first.

At this time, the website traffic had increased several times. Zhou Jingnian released the pre-heated new video, which was reposted by several well-known accounts, which once again triggered an upsurge of discussions about "new students".

In early December, "Freshmen" held a press conference.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zhengju hid behind the scenes at the press conference, allowing their subordinates to stand in front of the stage.

At the same time, Zhou Jingnian's acquisition of Liu Honggang's shares is also being followed up. Zhou Jingnian's people had contacted Liu Honggang's lawyer many times, and knew that Liu Honggang wanted to reduce his punishment by using connections, which would require a lot of money. All his personal funds had been frozen, and he could only hope for the shares of his company.

Obviously, the Zhou Group did not relax its attention to Liu Honggang, and also cared about the shares in his hands, but compared to the beginning, the Zhou Group has been greatly weakened. Previously, its construction company and washing brand were affected, and because of Liu Honggang and Ying Hanhai's control over artists, Zhou's hotel was used as a place for others to take drugs. The people involved were also criminals, and the losses were not small.

The successive blows have made it difficult for Zhou's liquidity to turn around, and they are unable to compete with Zhou Jingnian for the top.

On New Year's Day, "New Life" was officially released in batches.

Zhou Jingnian flew back to Belvedere from Forty-Nine City.

For more than two months, Zhou Jingnian would fly back to Belvedere for two days a week. When he got home today, he heard Doudou crying as soon as he entered the living room.

Zhou Jingnian's heart suddenly picked up, "What's the matter?" The

floor heater in the house is very warm, and there is a thick blanket in the middle of the living room. holding a book.

Zhou Jingnian walked over and found that Doudou was just howling, he was relieved.

Fang Zheng showed him his index finger, which had two red teeth marks on it. Fang Zheng said: "Your son wants to bite people, and he has a lot of strength."

An An and Doudou have been six months old, and the two started to grow teeth last month. Because the gums were itchy, the two little guys had a bad temper very. Fang Zheng bought them a molar stick and came back. An An was usually very well-behaved, obediently biting the molar stick and playing by herself. Doudou can't do it. If you hold Dad's hand, you must stuff it into your mouth. If you don't bite him, you will cry.

Zhou Jingnian gave Fang Zheng a rub, and squatted down to hug Doudou. Doudou directly opened his small mouth and moved towards Zhou Jingnian's hand, making his hand drool.

"Wait for Dad to wash his hands." Zhou Jingnian stood up holding Doudou, went into the bathroom and washed his hands carefully, before bending his fingers and handing them to his son's mouth.

Doudou couldn't wait to get up and bite. The strength is so strong that Zhou Jingnian felt pain. Doudou may have exerted all his strength to feed the baby. When he bit his finger, his whole cheek was trembling. It was probably because the finger was grinding his gums and finally felt comfortable. He looked up at his father "Hee hee" laughed twice, and began to concentrate on grinding his teeth again.

When Zhou Jingnian didn't go back to Sijiu City to work, he hugged the two children the most. Although the time was reduced now, the two children still kissed him more obviously. He hugged Doudou and sat back on the blanket again, biting his fingers alternately.

An An on the side saw her father, stopped playing with her feet, and wanted to sit up arguing, staring at Zhou Jingnian eagerly with watery eyes, and opened her hands to ask Zhou Jingnian to hug her.

Zhou Jingnian's heart softened when he saw her innocent and admiring eyes, he just wished he could bring the best things in the world to make her smile. He sat the girl on his lap with his free hands, and kissed her on the cheek.

Fang Zheng sat cross-legged beside him, watching the two children pulling Zhou Jingnian, and smiled with his lips drawn. Although the two children were born to him, many times he would feel impatient when the two children were crying. Zhou Jingnian was different. Even if he frowned because the children cried for a long time, it was not because He is patient, but he loves their throats, and he always coaxes them very patiently.

Doudou persistently bit her father's finger, which was covered with tooth marks. Fang Zheng couldn't see it, so he hugged Doudou, "Don't get too used to him."

Doudou opened his mouth to howl, Fang Zheng's eyes After staring, Doudou flattened her mouth and looked at Zhou Jingnian pitifully. Seeing that Zhou Jingnian ignored him, she became timid, reached out to grab the teething stick that belonged to him, and stuffed it reluctantly into her mouth.

"Where's grandma?" Zhou Jingnian asked, the house was quiet, and the two babysitters were not there.

Fang Zhengdao: "I went out to buy vegetables with my aunts."

An An and Doudou started adding complementary food, and the daily grocery and fruit purchases were carefully selected by the babysitter and the old lady when they went out together.

"How about the shares?" Fang Zheng asked.

"Soon." Zhou Jingnian said, "Liu Honggang is about to let go."

On Liu Honggang's side, not only Zhou Jingnian and the Zhou family were staring at him, but some hostile forces of the Zhou family were also staring at him, trying to take advantage of Liu Honggang's affairs to bite off Zhou's flesh, but Liu Honggang's incident broke out suddenly and bought his shares The amount is huge, they are not like Zhou Jingnian who made early preparations, it is very difficult for them to raise so much liquidity in a short period of time, and behind Zhou Jingnian there is a thriving website and "Freshman", with huge potential, compared with , Zhou Jingnian is the one with the greatest advantage.

Just as they were talking, the old lady and the others came back, knowing that Zhou Jingnian was going home on weekends, and the old lady bought a lot of ingredients.

It was noon now, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng handed over the children to two aunts, let the old lady play with them, went back to the room and changed a set of clothes, and then went into the kitchen with Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng took the apple and peeled it next to him, and later he will make apple rice porridge for the two little guys. Usually these are made by the two aunts, but as long as Zhou Jingnian is at home, he usually takes care of these things , is really a very pampering father.

Zhou Jingnian was wearing an apron, and the slip-knotted apron strap fell down and just hung on his waist and hips. It kept shaking with his chopping and cooking movements, making Fang Zheng's heart itch. Fang Zheng stared at it for a while, then turned his head and saw that there was no one at the door of the kitchen, so he leaned over and reached out his hand lewdly to touch there.

Zhou Jingnian paused when he was cutting vegetables, and looked back at Fang Zheng, "Don't make trouble."

Fang Zheng smiled like a rogue, and instead of retreating, he stepped forward and stood against Zhou Jingnian, using his crotch very badly. Twice on Zhou Jingnian's ass.

Before Fang Zheng got pregnant and recovered after getting pregnant, Zhou Jingnian lived without sex for a year, and it was the time when he was very depressed, and when Fang Zheng's body recovered completely, the two of them basically separated from each other and spent a whole week of saving money. A day goes by and this week is no different.

Being teased by Fang Zheng, Zhou Jingnian felt the heat all over his body gathered in his lower abdomen. He put his arms around Fang Zheng, patted his butt, then grabbed Fang Zheng in front of him, and kissed him hard on the lips, "I'll clean you up at night."

Fang Zheng licked the kissed His lips and eyes are still very provocative, which means that no one is afraid of others.

Zhou Jingnian's eyes were dark, and the heat in his body rose instead of falling. He could only look at Fang Zheng helplessly, then turned on the cold water valve, took the cold water, and patted his face.

The kitchen is an important place, and there are still people at home. Fang Zheng didn't dare to play too much. It happened that one of the aunts came over to heat the milk bottle, and Fang Zheng restrained himself.

In the evening, when Fang Zheng was about to take a bath, Zhou Jingnian broke through the door and followed him in. As expected, he did what he said, and he held Fang Zheng in the bathroom and cleaned him up twice. After returning to the bed to rest for a while, he started a new round of attacking again. Fang Zheng lay on the bed and was constantly teased by Zhou Jingnian

. His voice was hoarse, and he said intermittently: "You...have you taken medicine?"

The collision caused Fang Zheng's voice to change.

Zhou Jingnian's actions in bed matters were always very gentle before, but this night he finally couldn't hold it back, and in response to Fang Zheng's question about the possibility of taking medicine, he used tricks he had never played before, forcing Fang Zheng to Putting on all kinds of shameful poses until Fang Zheng finally couldn't stand it anymore, then he stopped.

This nonsense lasted for a long time, and by the time I changed the sheets and went to sleep, it was almost five o'clock in the morning.

When it was dawn, the two were still in a deep sleep. An An and Doudou woke up and clamored for their father, so the old lady had to knock on the door.

Zhou Jingnian got up and carried the two little ones in, and placed them side by side between him and Fang Zheng. The family of four continued to sleep under the quilt.

Fortunately, the two little guys are very easy to take care of. As long as they are full and full of sleep, they will basically not cry. Even if they are lying on the bed like a turtle and no one cares about them, they can enjoy themselves.

The two didn't wake up until noon, and An'an and Doudou were also hungry, and they were babbling.

Then the two little guys got a kiss from their fathers on their cheeks.

During the meal, Zhou Jingnian saw that Liu Feng was not there again, and asked the old lady, "Uncle hasn't come back yet?

" I'm a little busy, and said I won't be back in a few days."

Zhou Jingnian looked at the smile on the old lady's face and wondered if she knew something. Last time my uncle only invited Li Donglai to the 100-day feast of the babies. From their interaction, Zhou Jingnian could see something interesting. He nodded thoughtfully, thinking that his uncle's good fortune might be coming soon. .