Chapter 18

Zhou Jingnian turned and left.

Yingcheng was stunned for a while, then rushed up to stop Zhou Jingnian, pointed his finger at Fang Zheng, and asked, "Is it because of him? Do you like him?"

Zhou Jingnian thought of all kinds of calculations that Yingcheng had made in his previous life, and shook off. Yingcheng, with a cold light in his eyes, warned: "You'd better stay away from him."

At this moment, Yingcheng was not facing Zhou Jingnian who was only seventeen years old, but the one who later experienced struggles with his family, Life and death in the business world, the gloomy and hostile Zhou Jingnian who has endured the despair and pain of the death of his lover.

Yingcheng took a step back in fright. After seeing the gloomy and fierce Zhou Jingnian, Ying Cheng missed the gentle and tender Zhou Jingnian even more.

Fang Zheng looked at the two people tugging in the distance, and the weird guess in his heart popped up again. Then he saw that handsome young man pointing at himself suddenly, talking to Zhou Jingnian excitedly, not knowing what Zhou Jingnian said, the young man took a step back.

Zhou Jingnian came back soon, and took the car from Fang Zheng: "Let's go."

"Oh." Fang Zheng sat in the back seat, and habitually put his hands on Zhou Jingnian's waist.

The car moved forward slowly, Fang Zheng couldn't help but glance back, and saw the young man standing there with his fists clenched, staring at him resentfully.

Fang Zheng froze for a moment, not sure if the other party was looking at him or Zhou Jingnian. The other party's eyes made Fang Zheng very uncomfortable. He frowned and said, "That's your friend? I think he's weird."

Zhou Jingnian said, "If he finds you in the future, you can hide from him as far as you can."

Fang Zheng didn't understand why Zhou Jingnian said that. He didn't know that boy, so why did he ask him? It was just a very obedient "hmm".

Zhou Jingnian was not in a good mood, so Fang Zheng didn't speak, and the two walked to the bar in silence. Zhou Jingnian was exuding air-conditioning, colder than usual, the colleagues in the bar walked around him directly, let Fang Zheng be the microphone if they wanted to say anything, after working together for so many days, only Fang Zheng could get along with him as usual, the others They are all afraid of him.

The low air pressure on Zhou Jingnian's body lasted for more than two hours before dissipating slowly.

Yingcheng is the son of his father's subordinates. Zhou Jingnian's mother left early, and the relationship between him and his father and grandfather was very weak. Yingcheng only appeared in front of him after his father and stepmother formed a family. At that time, he felt that he was a superfluous one and had been abandoned by the whole world. up. Yingcheng's appearance and all kinds of dependence on him made him feel that he was needed.

At this time in his previous life, he didn't know that Yingcheng was cheating on him in private, and dared to have sex with others behind his back. The people there were not in the same circle as them, so it was not until a long time later that Yingcheng was used Zhou Jingnian only found out about it when the photos were blackmailed. At the most, he felt that Yingcheng's uncertainty could not control his heart, and he always liked to flirt with others if there was nothing. Zhou Jingnian tolerated him once, and it was the second time he thought he decided to transfer to another school.

In his previous life, Zhou Jingnian's feelings for Yingcheng were distorted. On the one hand, he hated Yingcheng's infidelity, but on the other hand he couldn't break away from the other party's dependence on him.

It wasn't until later that they got together with Fang Zheng that this feeling gradually faded away. It's just that he was young at the time and had too little experience. When his stepbrother became a blood-related half-brother, what Zhou Jingnian had to face was no longer just a love that was too beautiful to imagine, but also the fact that he had been raped by his father for many years. The anger of deception, the precariousness of the family and social status, the provocation and persecution of the stepmother, mother and son, and the indifference of the grandfather. All these, in his previous life, forced him to grow up quickly. After the chaotic busyness passed, when he finally had time to pay attention to Fang Zheng, under Yingcheng's design, he could no longer contact Fang Zheng.

The appearance of Yingcheng once again reminded Zhou Jingnian of his dishonesty to Fang Zheng in his previous life and his stupidity at that time.

Taking some time off from his busy schedule, Zhou Jingnian called Zhou Song and asked the other party to send the collected large-scale photos about Yingcheng's sex and partying to Yingcheng's home in his name.

After Zhou Jingnian got in touch with Zhou Song, he asked him to find someone to keep an eye on Yingcheng. It is probably because Zhou Jingnian has been so kind to him in the past ten years, making Yingcheng so proud that he has no restraint when hanging out in another circle. Yingcheng has participated in this kind of party not once or twice, and taking those photos is also a very easy.

Ying Cheng's father, Ying Hanhai, is sleek and sophisticated, knowing that his son is dating the boss's son, even if the other party is a man, he doesn't care. For him, as long as he can climb the ladder, anyone who can be traded can be exchanged for benefits. However, even for this kind of person, when seeing his son enjoying himself under several men at the same time, no matter how thick his skin is, he might not be able to stand it. What's more, Zhou Jingnian sent those photos in his own name, proving that he had already learned about this matter. No one can stand being betrayed by a lover like this, so this is a warning, if Ying Hanhai doesn't want to offend him, then he can only restrain Yingcheng.

After giving orders, Zhou Jingnian put away his phone. Although it is a bit unscrupulous, as long as the other party doesn't disturb him and Fang Zheng, it doesn't matter if he is cruel. In his previous life, he was too kind to Xiangcheng, so that the other party had the opportunity to gather Zhou Jingyan to dance around him.

It was almost eleven o'clock, Zhou Jingnian pushed the wine trolley to the box on the second floor to deliver wine, Fang Zheng had been busy all night, and was going to go to the toilet.

It's just that he was pushed from behind immediately after he walked in.

Fang Zheng threw himself on the toilet when he was so hung up. He looked back angrily, and found that the handsome boy in the afternoon was standing behind him.

Yingcheng glanced at Fang Zheng with disdainful and contemptuous eyes, and asked him, "Are you with Jing Nian now?"

Fang Zheng didn't hear another meaning, and nodded for a moment: "Yes, he—"

He originally wanted to say that Zhou Jingnian had gone to the second floor, if there was anything he could come down and talk to him in person. But Ying Cheng directly admitted that he was in a relationship with Zhou Jingnian, trembling with anger, "How long have you been together?"

Fang Zheng was confused by his words, Ying Cheng saw that he didn't respond, and immediately Then he said in an orderly tone: "You break up with him immediately, leave him, and don't appear in front of him again!"

Fang Zheng was really stunned now, break up? leave? Isn't that what he meant?

Yingcheng was still saying: "You don't see what you are, just because you are worthy to stand with him?" A

few words demoted Fang Zheng to nothing.

Fang Zheng was pushed for no reason, and he had to bear the other party's anger that seemed completely inexplicable to him. He was not happy, and was about to reply "I am what you are", when he was answered The door that Chengcheng closed at will was suddenly pushed open, and Zhou Jingnian's deep voice came: "He is not worthy, are you worthy?"

Yingcheng turned his head, Fang Zheng also looked up, and saw Zhou Jingnian standing at the door with a gloomy expression. there. When Yingcheng saw Zhou

Jingnian, his arrogant arrogance suddenly disappeared. He walked over in a begging gesture, and complained with grievance: "Jingnian, how can you just forget our ten-year relationship!"

Fang Zheng pulled him over, let him stand behind him, and said, "Otherwise? Like you, talking about ten years of relationship while having sex with several people at the same time?"

Ying Cheng's face turned pale, and he looked at Zhou Jingnian Fang Zheng, who circled behind him in a protective stance, begged desperately: "Jingnian, I, I was really wrong. For the sake of our ten years, can you forgive me for not doing it this time?"

Zhou Jingnian's eyes were sharp, "Don't Let's say another ten years, what you have done will only make it look more ridiculous."

He couldn't bear to tangle with Yingcheng, "You didn't listen to the advice, so I gave your father a big gift. This is the first time. If you want to have a second time, you can come and pester us."

Zhou Jingnian pulled Fang Zheng, who had just digested the information, went out, leaving Yingcheng terrified to stay where he was.

In the following time, Zhou Jingnian obviously felt that Fang Zheng was absent-minded, and he always looked at himself secretly.

After get off work, Zhou Jingnian drove Fang Zheng to send him back.

The weather was getting colder and it was getting late. There were very few pedestrians on the road. For the first few minutes on the road, Zhou Jingnian could only hear the sound of him pedaling his bicycle. Seeing that Fang Zheng was silent, he said, "Didn't you always peek at me just now? Why don't you talk now? If you have anything you want to ask, just ask."

Fang Zheng pinched his ears, pretending not to understand: "What are you asking?"

Zhou Jingnian was not as good as he wished. He happened to see it on the second floor when Yingcheng came in. He didn't know that he went to find Fang Zheng, and he even said it was on purpose. Yingcheng won't let go so easily, and he will take advantage of the loopholes to provoke him and Fang Zheng in the future. It is best to inoculate Fang Zheng as soon as possible.

So he snorted, "Curious about my relationship with Yingcheng?"

Seeing that Zhou Jingnian was not shy, Fang Zheng opened up, "His name is Yingcheng?"

"Yeah." Zhou Jingnian said, "We were in love before. Yes, but unlike the ten years he said, the real love time was less than two years. He had a lot of fun in private, without limits, and I didn't know it for a long time."

Although Fang Zheng was speechless, he responded to the chaos of Chengcheng's private life. , but his heart was pounding, "But you are all boys?"

Zhou Jingnian asked, "Do you discriminate?"

"No, that's not true." Fang Zheng said, thinking that he himself is such a person, but he can't wait to hide it now, how dare he say it out loud like Zhou Jingnian, he published it cautiously My own opinion: "Actually, I can understand—"

Zhou Jingnian said nastyly: "Oh? No, you too?"

Fang Zheng was afraid, and he recited: "Don't interrupt!"

Zhou Jingnian had no choice but to say: "Okay, you Continue."

Fang Zheng said: "Actually, I can understand it, just like some people only like to eat meat, while others prefer vegetarian food. The same is true for liking people, some like to be thin and feel slim, and some like to be fat I think it's meaty. Maybe the analogy is not quite right, but when it comes to the matter of men and women, it has almost the same meaning. As long as it doesn't hinder others and makes you happy, then you can do whatever you want."

Zhou Jingnian said: "I thought that in the future You will hate me."

As a man, the acceptance of being a man is indeed very low in the world. If you don't pay attention, you will live in the strange eyes of others. This is the only time Fang Zhengchang is so old. It was when Qian became aware of his sexual orientation in the third grade of junior high school that he searched for relevant information in Internet cafes. He himself was also very anxious for a while, and he adjusted it slowly by himself.

It's strange that if he told me to hide as far as he could in the afternoon, he was probably afraid that I would hate him if I found out. Fang Zheng thought about this, and hurriedly said: "We are good friends, how could I hate you."

At the same time, Fang Zheng felt a sense of intimacy towards Zhou Jingnian, "So we are the same kind", which made him suddenly feel more attracted to Zhou Jingnian. Gained a trust that I didn't even realize.