Chapter 40

A few days after they started school, Zhou Song brought people to Licheng. At the same time, Zhou Song also handed over the evidence stolen from the servant to Zhou Jingnian.

Zhou Jingnian held it and looked at it, it was exactly the same as the one he got in his previous life, so Zhou Jingnian handed it over to Liu Feng.

Liu Feng's face was deep, and he stared at it for a long time, read the above information word by word, and then locked the evidence.

Afterwards, Zhou Jingnian devoted himself to the establishment of the new company. He had to buy a scooter for Zhou Song, and then he had to buy servers, rent a dedicated computer room, handle hosting, as well as office leasing, staff board and lodging, and various office services. Tools, etc., all cost money. Zhou Jingnian took out the bank.bank.card that he got from his uncle and handed it to Zhou Song before it was warmed up. It was all done by Zhou Song, but Zhou Jingnian did it on purpose. In this life, he doesn't want to do everything by himself like in his previous life. He wants to spend his time fighting with Fang, as long as the overall situation of the company is in his hands. .

But like buying computers, Zhou Jingnian took Fang Zheng with him.

Fang Zheng doesn't have to work hard now, and after school in the afternoon, he follows Zhou Jingnian to go shopping around the city, but he is also very happy.

When the two were busy, Fang Haoran had a hard time.

Since the start of school, Fang Haoran has pretended to be on a normal school schedule and went home, but the tuition fee of more than 1,000 yuan has been squandered by him and those new "social big brothers" within two days, and the start of school is almost over a week away. He hasn't signed up yet, and hangs around outside every day.

This Sunday, he lied to his family since Friday, saying that he was going to celebrate his classmate's birthday and needed to stay overnight at his classmate's house, and he even reached out and asked the family for a hundred dollars. But he had actually been soaking in the Internet cafe for two consecutive days, and he just came out of the Internet cafe at this moment.

With a cigarette in his mouth, Fang Haoran wrapped his clothes around his body and kept wandering in the corner opposite the school gate of City No. 1 Middle School. He opened a pair of red bloodshot eyes from staying up too late, and stared at the students who had just walked out of the school. There were several young men standing beside him, who were also dressed in casual clothes. Fluffy, or extremely weird.

Fang Haoran came to block the fight.

Fang Zheng kept the place where he usually worked very tightly, and his family didn't know about it, so they couldn't go to those places to block people, so they had to come to school. Fang Haoran hadn't seen Fang Zheng for more than half a month, and he was curious about where Fang Zheng lived.

But these are not what he has to know now, he just wants Fang Zheng to give him a few thousand dollars. Fang Zheng is a hard stubble, so Fang Haoran specially called friends who have played well in recent months, and with the oppression of force value, he did not believe that Fang Zheng was dishonest.

As fewer and fewer people came out, just when Fang Haoran wondered if he had let Fang Zheng slip away, he saw Fang Zheng coming out of the school on a bicycle with a handsome guy behind him.

He naturally knew the handsome guy, he was the first one to call the police when he stole the party and fought for money!

Fang Haoran took a deep breath, threw the cigarette butt that was almost burned to the cigarette holder on the ground, and crushed it with his foot, and the others around him knew he had found someone when they saw his action.

When the two of Zhou Jingnian came out, they were talking and laughing. Fang Zheng didn't pay much attention to the opposite corner because he was riding a bicycle in front to avoid the flow of people, but he saw Fang Haoran and a few people standing there with unfriendly expressions.

Because there are many students on this section of the road and cars come and go, they walked very slowly, and Fang Haoran and his group quickly followed.

Zhou Jingnian patted Fang Zheng's waist and motioned him to turn to a small alley next to him. Fang Zheng didn't know that the two were followed by someone, and he asked why he took a detour when he took this road, but he obediently turned a corner with his hands.

As soon as the two of them entered the alley, Zhou Jingnian asked Fang Zheng to stop the car. After parking the car, he turned and looked at the people who followed him.

Fang Zheng was surprised when he saw Fang Hao, "Fang Haoran, why are you here?"

Fang Haoran was wearing a cotton-padded jacket outside and a summer shirt inside. As the temperature dropped, Fang Haoran preferred demeanor over temperature, his lips were black and purple from the cold. But at this moment he didn't feel cold at all, thinking that he could take this opportunity to teach Fang Zheng and Zhou Jingnian a good lesson, his face immediately turned pale, and he said, "Of course I came to see you."

Fang Zheng frowned: " What do you want from me?"

"I want to borrow some money from you." Fang Haoran said.

The few people who came with him couldn't see Fang Haoran's procrastination, and one of them stretched out his hand and waved Fang Haoran away, and said straight to the point: "I heard that you have a lot of pocket money, little brother. We are a little tight recently, so I asked You can borrow some money and use it, and I will return it to you later."

These people have never met Fang Zheng, and how did they know that he has a lot of pocket money? It was Fang Haoran who told him.

Fang Zheng listened, and sneered, "Oh? How much do you borrow?"

The man said, "Not much, just three..." When he finished, he noticed Zhou Jingnian's clothes, and suddenly changed his words, "Just five thousand.

" The tone, asking you to borrow money is to think highly of you, once they open their mouths, you should obediently offer the money with both hands, and at the end you should ask again thoughtfully: Is it enough?

Zhou Jingnian looked at those people, his eyes were calm and his expression was indifferent, "You are extorting." The people on the

opposite side laughed as if they heard something funny. It was the same person from before, he said: "Little brother, this is just a rescue in the rivers and lakes, no one has any difficulties, don't you think so?"

Fang Zheng laughed sarcastically, "You really dare to speak, let alone five thousand, there is not even a dime.

" He had already gone out to work to earn tuition by himself, and some neighbors who knew about him praised Fang Zheng and talked about his family behind his back.

Fang Haoran felt that those people really didn't feel pain in their backs when they stood up and talked, and they didn't pay for raising Fang Zheng, so it was really easy to say.

But he forgot that he can still live in Licheng now, and it was because of the blessings of his father and grandma that he died. If their family hadn't agreed to take care of him and let him study, they might still be renting a house now.

Fang Haoran saw that Fang Zheng couldn't get in for two oils and salts, so he turned his hands away and took out a steel pipe from his back clothes, and tapped Zhou Jingnian from the air, with a stern look on his face: "Fang Zheng, don't toast, don't eat and eat fine wine!" !"

They came prepared, and several other people also took out the steel pipes from under their clothes one after another, and the person who helped Fang Haoran speak directly held a small knife in his hand.

Fang Zheng's expression became serious, and he moved in front of Zhou Jingnian, but Zhou Jingnian stretched out his hand to pull him, and instead he stood behind him, blocked in front of him.

Zhou Jingnian turned his head to the opponent and argued, "Go and stand by the side, you don't need to fight here."

Zhou Jingnian has seen Fang Zheng fight fiercely before, but he is not weak either. Not less.

Fang Zheng thought so, but because of Zhou Jingnian's action, he felt very sweet.

But before Fang Zheng could speak, four tall figures appeared behind Fang Haoran and the others. They were An Shiwu and the others whom Fang Zheng hadn't seen for several days.

An Shiwu and the others are not wearing suits and leather ties anymore, because they want to hide in the dark to protect Fang Zheng, so they dress more towards passers-by. In fact, when Zhou Jingnian and the others left the school just now, when they saw Fang Haoran following them, they thought about it, but they were stopped by Zhou Jingnian's secret gestures, and they have been standing at the entrance of the alley to pay attention to the situation here, and they didn't come out until now .

An Shiwu and the others were professional in their skills. Before Fang Haoran could show off their weapons, they were pecked to death by the oriole hiding behind them.

An Shiwu and the others didn't do anything cruel, instead they asked for trouble after injuring them. They only tripped them to the ground and went to a nearby store to find a rope to tie them up.

After solving the case, Zhou Jingnian directly reported to the police.

Before Fang Haoran almost went there because he stole Fang Zheng's money, this is the first time Fang Haoran has come to this legendary police station. At the moment they were sitting in the police station, the ones holding the knives were alright, Fang Haoran and the other younger gangster were trembling nervously.

Zhou Jingnian took Fang Zheng to sit on the other side to take notes.

A policeman patted the colorful hair of the gangster who was sitting with Fang Haoqi, "You say you're just a member of the society, but why are you still a member of the non-mainstream?"

The gangster cried out of fear because he was too nervous.

The little policeman was helpless: "Now I know I'm crying, why did I go when I was blackmailing with a steel pipe."

These guys are also stupid. A few years ago, a day student in City No. 1 Middle School was murdered near the school gate when he was studying in the evening. After that, City No. 1 Middle School and the police station strengthened the surrounding surveillance. It is absolutely necessary to monitor every few meters in the road section. They are in the alley Everything that happened was clearly recorded by the camera at the other end of the alley, and they were really unlucky. Extortion is a crime in itself, and they directly blackmailed Liu's nephew.

Although their Belvedere is not as big as the Forty-Nine City, the Liu family is one of the best entrepreneurs in Belvedere, and they don't want to lose face. So even if there are two minors in this group, even if it is an attempted extortion, but they are already sixteen years old, and they have to bear criminal responsibility, the punishment is probably not light.

When Zhou Jingnian and the others left, Fang Haoran heard that he was going to stay here and wait for his family to come, and knew that he had made a big mistake. Fang Haoran became frightened, and pulled Fang Zhengqiu to speak for him, "I know I was wrong, I will never dare again if you let me go, Fang Zheng beg you, we are relatives!"

Fang Zheng ignored him Well, if it weren't for An Shiwu and the others today, a fight would be inevitable. At this time, I knew that they were relatives. Why didn't I think that they were relatives when I led people to threaten and extort with steel pipes and knives.

Fang Haoran's nature has already been seen through by Fang Zheng, and now he is crying bitterly at him, but if he really lets him go and doesn't suffer, this person will hate him even more afterwards.

Moreover, this is not something he can just let go of.

Fang Zheng shook off Fang Haoran's hand, and walked out of the police station with Zhou Jingnian.

The two were waiting at the door, with the assistant sent by Liu Feng standing beside them.

Zhou Jingnian called Liu Feng as soon as he came to the police station. Because Liu Feng was still seeing a partner and couldn't leave for the time being, he called his assistant to come over. Then Wen Yang found out about it, and just called to say that he would come over.

The assistant is a big beautiful sister, secretly looking at him and Fang Zheng with an inexplicable look. Zhou Jingnian let the beautiful sister go first, and they waited for their friends here.

After the beautiful sister repeatedly asked them not to accompany her, she drove away with a bit of regret.

The two didn't wait for a while before Wen Yang drove the car to the gate of the police station.

The first thing Wen Yang said when he got out of the car was: "Young Master Zhou, I think the lives of the two of you are too wonderful." The blackmailing incident happened.

Zhou Jingnian put the bicycle in the trunk, opened the door and let Fang Zheng get into the car, followed by himself, and then replied: "The night life is wonderful without you."

Wen Yang laughed bitterly twice.

After getting in the car, Wen Yang asked: "After Songzi and Ganzi heard about this, they booked a room in Yuming Building, and went to eat some delicious food to calm the shock?"

Although Zhou Jingnian took Fang Zheng around these days, , but three meals a day are also selected for Fang Zheng to eat. I heard that the fish head soup at Yuminglou is very good. time. Zhou Jingnian's greatest wish in this life is to take Fang Zheng to play with him and eat delicious food. Naturally, he would not refuse when he heard the words, so he nodded in agreement.

Wen Yang immediately turned the car around and drove to Yuming Tower.

When they arrived, Hua Song and Xiang Gan were waiting at the door to pick them up.

After Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng got out of the car, when they were walking in behind Wen Yang, a small car stopped right behind them, Zhou Jingnian saw someone enthusiastically going up to him, and enthusiastically praised: "Boss Hong, don't come here without any problems! "

Boss Hong?

Zhou Jingnian felt that he had heard this name before, and he couldn't help turning his head to look, just in time to see a fat middle-aged man with a Mediterranean head getting out of the car.