Chapter 66

Zhou Jingnian spent a weekend in Belvedere, and flew back to Sijiu City on Monday.

The sales of "Xinsheng" are very hot, and the funds Zhou Jingnian and the others have invested in are already returning quickly.

Liu Honggang himself was involved in dangerous drug trafficking. He first forced others to take drugs and then organized others to take drugs. He used them for profit in the middle. It lasted secretly for several years.

A few days after Zhou Jingnian returned to Sijiu City, Liu Honggang came forward through his lawyer and finally agreed to transfer the shares to Zhou Jingnian.

However, this is not a transfer as he said, it needs to be voted by Zhou's shareholders.

Zhou Jianfeng and the others were all surprised when they learned that Zhou Jingnian had the intention and ability to acquire all of Liu Honggang's shares. They didn't know that Zhou Jingnian was the boss behind the "New Life" that was popular in China recently, and they all thought it was because of his backing to the Liu family.

Although Zhou Jingnian purchased Zhou's shares in his own name, it was impossible for Zhou Jianfeng and the others to agree. Although Zhou Jingnian belonged to the Zhou family, the funds came from the Liu family, so Liu's hands were involved in a disguised form. They were not happy to comment. arrived.

Helplessly, none of them have the ability to buy all of Liu Honggang's shares, even if they share them, they can't do anything. They can only veto them all, hoping to use 30 days to delay. If you buy it, then you can only agree to Zhou Jingnian's acquisition by default.

As a pure business group, the Zhou family naturally has backers behind it, but there are also backers behind the forces that do not deal with the Zhou family. This time Zhou Jingnian is trying to suppress the Zhou family, and the hostile forces will naturally not miss the opportunity to beat the dog in the water. Zhou's side With frequent defeats, apart from the few things exposed by Zhou Jingnian, other problems that existed in the Zhou Group have also been corrected one after another.

Zhou Jianmin was in charge of the company's financial department, and she was the first to be implicated.

So after Liu Honggang needed to rely on transfer of shares to establish relationships, Zhou Jianmin also followed his old path.

Now, the Zhou Group will face the possibility of 34% of the shares being acquired by outsiders.

They couldn't protect the big ones, so they could only keep the small ones first, so what happened to Zhou Jianmin's 4% of the shares was also a problem. Zhou Jianxing and Zhou Jianlong are Zhou Jianmin's brothers. The shares in Zhou Jianmin's hands were stripped from their father to her at the beginning. The two brothers naturally hope that the shares will return to their own hands. The decline of the Zhou family has been revealed, and the stock has fallen terribly, so the two brothers hesitated a bit.

Compared with their hesitation, Zhou Yong didn't hesitate at all, and decided to acquire Zhou Jianmin's shares.

Zhou Jingnian has no regrets about not being able to acquire Zhou Jianmin's shares. Although he has not become a madman, his ability is beyond doubt. I believe Zhou Yong has already made a decision in his heart.

Zhou Yong had indeed made a decision in his heart. After he got Zhou Jianmin's shares, he called Zhou Jingnian and asked him to go back to his old house. During Zhou Jingnian's stay in Sijiu City for more than two months, he only came back once when Zhou Yong transferred the shares to him. Compared with the righteous indignation when these people saw him last time, their faces were much grayer this time, and Zhou Jingnian's expression was rare and relaxed.

On the coffee table, there are two documents.

Zhou Yong said, "Let's take a look."

Zhou Jingnian picked it up and looked at it. These two documents are also the share transfer agreement.

Zhou Yongdao: "The 10% of the shares transferred to you before is as compensation to your mother. I bought your cousin's shares, and now I still have 34% in my hand. If you If you can promise me that the Liu family will not get involved in the Zhou family in the future, I will transfer another 20% of the shares to you. The remaining 14%, your father will keep 10%, and your brother will keep 100% Four."

In Zhou Yong's eyes, Zhou Jingnian's biggest advantage now is not his ability, but the funds behind him. These two documents can be said to be Zhou Yong's biggest concession. Now the Zhou family is struggling. Even Zhou Yong can't turn the tide. He can only reduce internal struggles as much as possible to preserve the strength of the Zhou family.

He thought that he couldn't write two words of Zhou in one stroke. When Zhou Jingnian got Liu Honggang's shares, plus the current 20%, Zhou Jingnian would own 60% of the company's shares.

It's really tempting.

However, Zhou Jingnian just hooked his lips and casually threw the two documents back on the coffee table. He first looked at Zhou Yong, then at Zhou Jianfeng and Zhou Jingyan who were sitting aside with humiliation on their faces.

Zhou Jingnian said: "I don't agree."

Zhou Jianfeng and Zhou Jingyan breathed a sigh of relief, but they couldn't help looking at Zhou Jingnian suspiciously, wondering why he disagreed with such a great benefit.

Obviously, Zhou Yong was also very puzzled by this point.

They heard Zhou Jingnian say in a low voice: "When the Zhou family comes to me in the future, it will only become my Zhou Jingnian's Zhou, not your Zhou Yong, or any of you's Zhou, and its future name will not be simply Zhou. , but 'Fang Zhou'." The

Zhou family will no longer exist in the future, and it will be merged under the "Fang Zhou" company.

"'Fang Zhou'?!" Everyone in the living room was shocked.

Zhou Jianfeng was incredulous: "That 'Fang Zhou' is your company? The company that produces the 'Xin Xin' mobile phone?"

Recently, whether it is "Xin Xin" or "Fang Zhou", it can be said that they are very popular. It is clear that as the R&D and production company of this smartphone, the boss behind the scenes is very capable. As long as this momentum continues, "Fang Zhou" will develop well and will definitely become the leader in the domestic smartphone industry in the future, and its position cannot be easily shaken .

Zhou Jingnian looked at Zhou Yong, and spoke slowly: "Either give me all the shares in your hand, or wait for me to seize them bit by bit."

Zhou Jingnian was imposing, and Zhou Yong faced his eldest grandson, the first For the first time, there was a sense of depression that he was really old.

Compared to Zhou Yong's shock, in the eyes of Zhou Jianfeng and Zhou Jingyan, Zhou Jingnian's move is tantamount to killing them all.

"You bastard!" Zhou Jianfeng picked up the ashtray on the coffee table and threw it at Zhou Jingnian.

Zhou Jingnian didn't move. The bodyguard behind him quickly caught the ashtray and threw it back.

With a bang, the ashtray smashed back onto the coffee table. The coffee table was not broken, but a corner of the ashtray was shattered, and the bouncing fragments went straight to Zhou Jianfeng, scratching his right cheek.

Zhou Jianfeng, who wanted to vent his anger, never expected that he would be the one who suffered in the end. He covered his bleeding right cheek in embarrassment, and glared at Zhou Jingnian and the bodyguards behind him angrily.

Zhou Jingnian stood up and straightened his clothes. He looked down at Zhou Yong who was still sitting, "By the way, I was also the original founder of XX website."

Watching Zhou Yong's muddy eyes slowly widen, Zhou Jingnian smiled, turned and left Zhou's old house.

Behind him, Zhou Jianfeng's eyes were almost bloodshot. He pointed at Zhou Jingnian's back, and shouted at Zhou Yong: "Dad, look at this naughty son. That XX website targeted us several times. I didn't expect him to be behind! Take revenge on us! The Zhou family will only be ruined by him if you hand it over to him!"

Whether it is Ji Pingting's matter or Liu Honggang's matter, this website is the first to break the news, and Zhou Jingnian is explaining to them that these It's all about him behind the scenes.

Zhou Jingnian showed his trump card, and Zhou Jianfeng panicked completely. He knew what kind of temperament Zhou Yong was, and he also knew the situation the Zhou family was facing. He was afraid that Zhou Yong would agree to Zhou Jingnian giving him all the shares, but he would get everything no. He could only raise his voice, hoping that Zhou Yong would listen to his questioning of Zhou Jingnian.

"Dad, I'm your son, you can't just give me nothing!" Zhou Jianfeng said, he pulled Zhou Jingyan who was still stunned beside him, and looked at Zhou Yong: "And Jingyan, he is also your grandson, you can't Treat one more than another, Dad!"

But just like what Zhou Jingnian expressed, he is dispensable to the existence of the Zhou family now, without the Zhou family, he still has the XX website, as well as "Xinsheng", and "Fang week". But Zhou Yong was old, he didn't have time to fight with his eldest grandson, and he couldn't fight. If the Zhou family is handed over to Zhou Jianfeng or Zhou Jingyan, the Zhou family will definitely become the target of Zhou Jingnian's struggle for destruction, and the Zhou family will completely cease to exist. At that time, he can't guarantee that Zhou Jingnian will let his father and younger brother go. Don't let them become victims.

Although he took the initiative to hand it over to Zhou Jingnian, he would also merge it into the "Fang Zhou" company, but at least the end would not be so ugly.

"Jianfeng." Zhou Yong seemed to have aged a lot in just a few minutes, and his voice was dull. He looked at his son who was full of unwillingness, panic and anger. It was the first time that he, who had always been tough, comforted him softly. Zhou Jianfeng: "Except for the company, I will hand over all my private property to you. Take Jingyan with you, and settle down in peace."

Zhou Yong's private property adds up to tens of millions, as long as Zhou Jianfeng and Zhou Jingyan and Zhou Jingyan are not too extravagant and absurd, and they can live well for the rest of their lives, but compared to Zhou's shares, this little money is nothing.

Zhou Jianfeng and Zhou Jingyan heard Zhou Yong's word "safety" and found it extremely harsh. They felt aggrieved, but faced with the strength Zhou Jingnian had shown, they could only swallow their anger.

Zhou Jingnian's hole card undoubtedly accelerated Zhou Yong's thinking. Seeing that the company's losses were getting heavier day by day, Zhou Yong couldn't bear to see the company he had been running for decades dumped here, so he contacted Zhou Jingnian within a few days.

Zhou Yong's shares were all transferred for free, that is to say, Zhou Jingnian just made a threat and Zhou Yong compromised.

What it's like to compromise, Zhou Jingnian knew best in his previous life, when he left his name on the agreement, Zhou Jingnian thought that now Zhou Yong finally knew what it was like to compromise.

After getting all of Zhou Yong's shares, Zhou Jingnian didn't intend to stop there. Zhou Yong will send him to a nursing home like in his previous life. As for Zhou Jianfeng and Zhou Jingyan, they still bear the lives of his two children.

The author has something to say: There seem to be many restrictions on the transfer of shares in listed companies.