Chapter 70

Demens' small note:

Sorry guys! I don't know why chapter 67 jumps to chapter 70. I looked at other pages and all do that. Not sure if the story is incomplete or not since I haven't read it.

_________________________

Liu Feng's ex-boyfriend is called Shi Jun, and in Liu Feng's eyes, he is a complete scumbag.

Shi Jun secretly pursued Liu Feng when he was a sophomore in high school. At that time, Liu Feng was a hidden GAY who never questioned his sexual orientation and thought he was straight. It's completely bent.

It's just that their relationship has not been hot for a few months, and the classmates who discovered the matter reported it to the teacher. Even now, homosexuality is not tolerated in China, not to mention that the social environment at that time was far less open than it is now, and people had extremely negative views on homosexuality such as "abnormal" and "mentally ill".

After the love affair was exposed, the whole school was in an uproar.

Facing the abuse from the outside world, Liu Feng was flustered, but he could still think of comforting Shi Jun who was also flustered. Shi Jun is his first love, and Liu Feng's feelings for Shi Jun are still serious. When he was thinking about how to comfort Shi Jun and inform his family members so that they could understand them, Shi Jun was thinking about how to throw the blame away.

At that time, Shi Jun's family was a self-employed business following the trend of going overseas, and the family's money suddenly increased in the past two years, but compared with the first group of members who also went to sea, the spread of the stall was far inferior to that of Liu Feng's at that time. .

The Shi family had just become rich at that time, and they thought that rich people were wearing gold and silver, exaggerated clothes, and they were the kind who just stuck money on their bodies. Their family was also committed to approaching this style. As for Liu Feng's scholarly family, the clothing taste is naturally very good, but in order to get along with his classmates without any barriers, Liu Feng's clothes are deliberately plain and plain.

So compared to Shi Jun's high-profile in school, Liu Feng's is much lower-key in school, so it creates a perception that Liu Feng's family background is ordinary.

Shi Jun's family gave money to several teachers in charge of the school, and put all the responsibility on Liu Feng, saying that it was Shi Jun who Liu Feng took the initiative to hook up with, and abducted him to go the wrong way. In school, there are good teachers and bad teachers, and Liu Feng happened to have such a few bad teachers.

Because Liu Feng's family is ordinary, these teachers are not afraid of Liu Feng's revenge. They use money to do things, so they directly believe that this is Liu Feng's fault. Read it out at the meeting to admit his mistakes to all teachers and students in the school, and erase his negative impact on the school.

These blows to Liu Feng are not too big, the biggest is that Shi Jun seems to be a different person, together with other teachers and students to slander and attack him, he is more angry than other students, saying that he only regards Liu Feng as a friend , I didn't expect Liu Feng to have such nasty thoughts about him, every mouthful was perverted and disgusting.

The students were preconceived, and Shi Jun talked a lot and acted like that. The other students sympathized with him, and sympathized with him for making friends with a pervert.

After that, when Liu's father and Liu mother came back from other places to deal with this matter, Liu Feng was extremely haggard.

Mother Liu usually looked at a very gentle person, but she was immediately angry at that time, and immediately transferred Liu Feng to another school, and then used her business network to drive Shi Jun's family out of Licheng.

In short, the first love affair in life left Liu Feng with not good memories at all, only disgusting.

Liu Feng, who had never been in a relationship since his second year in high school, was still single after he started working. The bent sexuality is basically not coming back straight. Liu Feng is purely admiring women now, but for men, he always leaves a little shadow because of his relationship with Shi Jun. But at the same time, he held a somewhat respectful attitude, and finally let it go.

On the day of 25-year-old Liu Feng's birthday, he was on a business trip in M ​​City, so he found a bar by himself. After entering, Liu Feng dealt with a few men who came up to strike up a conversation before realizing that he was in a gay bar. He ordered a glass of wine for himself, and after sitting for a while, he went to the bathroom.

As soon as he arrived at the door, he bumped into a young man reeking of alcohol.

Liu Feng said sorry, then stood aside, ready to wait for him to pass first.

Unexpectedly, the man stood there motionless, and then suddenly put his face in front of Liu Feng. Liu Feng was startled, took a step back and stuck to the door, and saw the man staring at him carefully.

Being stared at so impolitely, Liu Feng looked worried. It's just that the more he looked at the man's face, the more familiar he became.

"Shi Jun?"

"Liu Feng?" The

two recognized each other almost at the same time.

Liu Feng's face became even uglier. Seeing Shi Jun, the bad breath that had been erratic for so many years that the sophomore was forced to take the blame all of a sudden rushed to his chest. Liu Feng gave Shi Jun a cold look. After pushing Shi Jun away, he thought his hands were dirty, so he was going to wash his hands before solving his physical problems.

Unexpectedly, Shi Jun grabbed his arm and looked at him with amazement: "Liu Feng, why are you here?"

Liu Feng pulled back his arm, "This is not your bar, why can't I be here Shi Jun posted it shamelessly .

He looked at Liu Feng's buttocks that were slightly raised because of bending over from behind, and licked his lips with his tongue. Under the light, the expression on his face changed instantly, and he said pitifully: " Fengfeng, are you still angry with me? I was also forced by my parents back then, so many years, I often think of you."

Liu Feng got goosebumps when he called him. When they fell in love, he Calling Shi Jun "Jun Jun", Shi Jun called him "Feng Feng", probably people who are in love are stupid, how did he bear to call him such a nasty name?

Liu Feng thought that it was your parents' account to drive your family out of Licheng, and our account is still there, how could he have the face to be so affectionate. At the beginning, he was so sad that he didn't have time to take revenge on Shi Jun. For so many years, he occasionally scolded himself when he thought of this incident. Thinking of this, Liu Feng shook the water off his hand, turned around and looked at Shi Jun, and saw that although he was full of ruffian, he was dressed well, and he was good looking, and he looked like a rich man. They were driven out of Belvedere, but the Liu family did not kill them all. Without the foundation of Belvedere, as long as they have brains, although it may be difficult for a while, they can still get back up later.

Seeing Liu Feng sizing him up, Shi Jun adjusted his standing posture, brushed his hair on his forehead like a peacock, stood at an angle he thought was the most handsome, and asked Liu Feng: "We haven't seen each other for so many years. Have a drink?"

Liu Feng shook his head: "No, I can't drink it with you."

The smile on Shi Jun's face froze, and he knew he was not joking when he looked serious, so the last bit of the smile disappeared.

Back then, Mother Liu used her own network to target Shi Jun's family, and she also looked for other names, so that the Shi family only thought that they had offended their business partners, and never thought about Liu Feng, who was "from an ordinary family". They don't even know who is targeting them.

Shi Jun thought so too. He thought that Liu Feng was at most a college student working under other people's hands within two years of graduation. Very unhappy.

He asked Liu Feng: "Where is the high school? M City?"

Liu Feng looked at him with a sneer: "What? Want revenge?"

His thoughts were revealed, and Shi Jun's face darkened again. He really wanted to take revenge. When he was in high school, he liked Liu Feng's good looks. After seeing him for many years, Liu Feng was even more handsome, which was Shi Jun's favorite one. Shi Jun used his lower body to think all the year round, and his first thought after recognizing Liu Feng was to get him into bed. He saw that Liu Feng still remembered Qiu's intention of not renewing his relationship, so he thought of starting from Liu Feng's work to force him to submit.

Liu Feng sneered: "It's been many years, you, like your parents, still like to use this kind of unapproachable means."

Dirty and selfish.

A person who is inferior to you wants to put on an appearance in front of you that he doesn't like you or your family, but what he said is the truth, Shi Jun is very annoyed. But looking at Liu Feng's beautiful and gentle face with a discordant and sarcastic expression, it made him feel so charming to death.

Shi Jun often came to this bar. He was here to hunt for beauty tonight. Looking at Liu Feng now, his lower body immediately became hard.

Liu Feng watched Shi Jun set up a tent under him, and was immediately disgusted, and scolded: "Why are you like a beast, you are in heat regardless of the occasion!

" Go over Shi Jun and go out.

Shi Jun really wanted the Overlord to force his bow, but he also knew that this would not be achieved immediately, and he had to plot slowly. However, when Liu Feng passed by him, he subconsciously stretched out his hand to pull her.

This pull doesn't matter, Liu Feng turned around and kicked his lower body.

There was a sound of "Aw", but it was a duet, accompanied by a sound of "Kang Dang".

Shi Junqing knelt on the ground with his face covered in his crotch in an awkward posture. Next to him, a toilet door was kicked and half-drawn, and there were footprints on the door frame. A disheveled man threw himself on the ground. In the room, there was a big man in disheveled clothes.

Although most of the men in the gay bar are not serious, it's just that Liu Feng stayed in the bathroom for less than three minutes, and he didn't even realize that there were people "making trouble" in the bathroom...

The big man's clothes were undone except for the collar button He wiped his neck with his sleeve, then looked at the man who was sitting up from the ground, frowned, and said, "Sorry, I'll think of a way to disturb Yang tonight." Mr. Yang."

That Mr. Yang was furious: "Think about it clearly, without my funds, your project can only be cut in half." The

big man frowned, without saying anything, he lifted his legs and stepped over Mr. Yang to the door, and was about to leave When going out, he turned around suddenly, grabbed Liu Feng who was still dazed by this sudden scene, and walked out together.

Liu Feng looked inexplicable, "Brother, why are you pulling me?" The

big man turned his head to look at him, and gave him an expression of "I understand you", "The boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge, if you have difficulties, just work hard, there will always be a way to solve it, Don't force yourself."

Liu Feng's face was full of question marks, the big man had big palms and great strength, Liu Feng twisted his wrist and said loudly: "There is some truth to this, but brother, I don't know you, let me go first Is it gay ?" The

music was playing right now, the words Liu Feng yelled only made the big man turn his head to look at him, and the other party even tilted his head, just like that, he dragged Liu Feng towards the exit.

When Liu Feng met Shi Jun at the bar, he didn't want to stay anymore, so he followed him out graciously.

After going out, the big man put down his hand, looked back at the flashing door of the bar, and let out a sigh of relief.

Liu Feng looked at him from the side, and found that this big man had a really good figure, nearly two meters tall, tall and slender, with strong arm muscles exposed under the rolled up sleeves, and his thin body could be seen as he turned around. The pectoral muscles under the thin shirt are not very burly, but they have a rough, masculine and domineering aura.

This person doesn't look very good, he can only be said to be average, and he looks a bit rigid and serious, but just standing there, he is like a machine that emits hormones infinitely, so attractive.

This kind of person is simply a big killer in the gay circle.