Chapter 20

Although Zhou Jingnian's grandmother's family has good financial resources, the community they live in is relatively ordinary.

Zhou Jingnian opened the door, and after entering the room with Fang Zheng, Xueer, who was sleeping on the sofa, raised her head immediately when she heard the movement, and saw that her nephew had come back, she stood on the sofa stretching her arms and legs, dragging a The big tail jumped down, and walked to the feet of the two of them without any fear, rubbing here and there.

Xueer is a white long-haired cat. She was picked up by the old lady when she was a toddler and has been raising her for more than ten years.

Zhou Jingnian picked up the comb that usually grooms Cher and handed it to Fang Zheng, "It's not afraid of you, you brush it, and I'll cook the rice first."

Fang Zheng held the comb blankly, he had never touched such a soft thing What about small animals? Seeing the familiar comb, Xue Er lay down beside her as soon as her body softened, snoring, as if urging Fang Zheng to hurry up.

Fang Zheng sat down on the spot, and slowly tried to comb Xueer's hair. The place where he sat happened to be facing the kitchen, and the door was open. Zhou Jingnian was already running water to wash the rice. He took off his coat and wore a lace apron with cartoon cats on it. His body felt cold and hard. The son has been diluted a lot.

Fang Zheng looked at his outfit and couldn't help laughing twice. Zhou Jingnian heard it, turned his head to look at him, and said, "Come here and wash your hands, and help me roll the

enoki mushrooms with beef." Fang Zheng went in and washed his hands, Walking up to him: "How to do it?"

Zhou Jingnian taught him with his hands: "Like this, roll them up and arrange them one by one."

"Oh." Fang Zheng nodded, and followed Zhou Jingnian's movements a little stiffly.

Zhou Jingnian showed him a few demonstrations. After reuniting with Fang Zheng in his previous life, he did learn cooking for a long time in order to please Fang Zheng. In those two years, he went home on time every day to cook for Fang Zheng and Doudou. The cooking skills in the back are really good. But up to now, he hasn't touched anything in the kitchen for more than ten years. In more than a month since he came back, he has fought for hot milk for Fang at most. Don't look at his decent teaching, in fact, he It also feels very rusty.

Sure enough, when he started cooking, he couldn't grasp it. Several beef rolls with enoki mushrooms were mushy, and the cauliflower was too soft. It's lumpy, but the shiitake mushroom soup is okay, if it lacks a little salt, just add a little more.

He had vowed to fight with Fang Zheng to guarantee his cooking skills before, but now he slapped himself in the face.

Zhou Jingnian coughed dryly, and explained to Fang Zheng: "It's been a long time since I did it, just wait until I do it a few more times."

Fang Zheng said with a smile: "Very good, although the appearance is a bit off, but it still smells very good. I would be worse than you."

As Fang Zheng said, although the finished product is a bit ugly, the taste is still good and you can drink it. Fang Zheng was very supportive. Except for the soup, he ate up all the other dishes.

"I'm going to wash the dishes." After sitting on the chair for a while, Fang Zheng said. Fang Zheng has done a lot of washing dishes, so this is no stranger.

"Okay." Zhou Jingnian didn't stop him, and helped Fang Zheng clean up the dishes, and then opened a pack of snacks for Xue'er to eat.

Liu Feng would put enough cat food for it every morning when he left, so he wasn't afraid that it would be hungry.

After Fang Zheng cleaned up, Zhou Jingnian said, "Are you full? Go out for a walk." The

two walked out of the community as if taking a walk. Zhou Jingnian took Fang Zheng to an audio-visual store, planning to pick up a few movies and watch them back. Ask Fang Zheng: "What do you like to watch?"

Fang Zheng thought for a while: "I want to watch a ghost movie."

Zhou Jingnian's eyes on the cover of the disc paused, and then said: "Then you choose two, and I'll go and see the others."

Zhou Jingnian went to choose one. It was a comedy, and Fang Zheng had already selected two ghost films when he came back. Just looking at the cover is scary, Fang Zheng smiled and shook it in front of Zhou Jingnian, and read the name to him.

Zhou Jingnian nodded with a flat expression, "Is this the only choice?"

"That's it." Fang Zheng said.

Zhou Jingnian took it to the boss to settle the bill.

Fang Zheng was laughing. He just found out that Zhou Jingnian's expression was a little unnatural when he mentioned ghost movies. He was wondering if this person is afraid of ghosts, right? When he picked it out and showed it to him, he saw Zhou Jingnian's expression of not daring to look directly at the cover of the disc!

After returning home, Fang Zheng rushed ahead of Zhou Jingnian, took the scariest ghost movie according to the boss and put it in the DVD player, then sat next to Zhou Jingnian, waiting for the movie to start.

The picture was horrifying from the very beginning, with all kinds of dilapidated rural images, black and white, accompanied by eerie and eerie music, the atmosphere in the whole room seemed wrong.

As soon as the movie started, Fang Zheng felt that Zhou Jingnian's body stiffened. A few minutes after the opening, with a sudden scream, Xue'er, who was nestled on the other side of the sofa, was startled. Fang Zheng felt that Zhou Jingnian also trembled. .

He turned to look at Zhou Jingnian: "Are you afraid?"

Zhou Jingnian nodded slightly: "It's okay."

Fang Zheng picked up Xue'er and handed it to him, "Come on, hug my aunt to calm down."

Zhou Jingnian put Xue'er on his lap , Said: "Don't worry about me, just watch yours."

Fang Zheng turned his head and continued to watch. About half an hour later, Fang Zheng suddenly felt that the side was a little crowded. He was immersed in the plot, and then he came back to his senses, and found that Zhou Jingnian's body was next to him, and Zhou Jingnian's gaze But he was staring straight at the TV, his lips were tightly pursed, and he was completely terrified. He should have squeezed in unconsciously. Fang Zheng suddenly felt that he had acted in such a mischievous way because he realized that the other party might be afraid of ghosts. It was a bit unkind, so he let Zhou Jingnian squeeze, and stretched out an arm in front of him: "I'm sorry for you."

Zhou Jingnian hugged without hesitation, and said to Fang Zheng: "Look at you. "

But after that, even though Fang Zheng had given away an arm, Zhou Jingnian kept pushing against him. When Fang Zheng finally felt that something was wrong, Zhou Jingnian had almost hugged him from behind.

Zhou Jingnian put his arms around his waist, his chin was almost resting on his shoulders, the hot breath he exhaled constantly harassed the skin on his neck, giving him strange sensations. Fang Zheng was not interested in watching a movie at this time, and his body was a little stiff. He struggled: "You are so old, why are you so afraid of ghosts

? These are all fake."

Feeling aggrieved: "I'm also afraid of fake ones."

Fang Zheng couldn't stand Zhou Jingnian's limp side the most, and said, "Then let's not watch it and watch the comedy you chose."

Then he got up to change the disc, However, Zhou Jingnian immediately dragged him back and hugged him even tighter. Zhou Jingnian said: "I rented it for money, it's a pity if I don't finish it, there is another one."

Fang Zheng gritted his teeth, what is it called, this is the ghost movie he rented, so I want to finish it even if I cry.

The plot quickly reached a climax, and the atmosphere of terror became more and more intense. Fang Zheng didn't pay much attention to the horror in it, but he cared about Zhou Jingnian's reaction. Although Zhou Jingnian was terrified to death, he should have watched it carefully, because his breathing and body were obviously tense and relaxed with the sudden change of the atmosphere.

Fang Zheng held the suspicion of "whether Zhou Jingnian did it on purpose", and turned his eyes back to the TV, but in this posture, he couldn't put all his mind on the TV at all. Whenever Zhou Jingnian made any moves, he would immediately will know.

He wanted to say how dare you hug a "straight man" who knows your sexuality like this, are you not afraid of the "straight man" turning his face? But he didn't dare to say these words.

So I could only be at a loss, nervous, and shy by myself. As complicated emotions grew, Fang Zheng also had another layer of haze in his heart caused by the gap in their identities.

After that, Fang Zheng didn't notice what happened on TV at all. All his perceptions were focused on Zhou Jingnian's arms around him, the body temperature of Zhou Jingnian on his back through a thin sweater, and the increasingly hot breath.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zhengtie were so close that he could feel the other party's unrelenting body. Taking advantage of the ups and downs of a plot, Zhou Jingnian deliberately exhaled a long breath, causing Fang Zheng to shrug his neck, and then in a corner where Fang Zheng could not see, Zhou Jingnian smiled.

Speaking of which, Zhou Jingnian was really afraid of watching such ghost movies in his previous life. I also rented DVDs with Fang Zheng in my previous life. Ever since Fang Zheng found out that he was afraid of watching ghost movies, Fang Zheng would deliberately rent some ghost movies to scare him every time he had time to watch them, no matter how many times he watched them before. , and still feel scared.

After Fang Zheng died, he turned off the lights and sat in the dark room countless times, hoping that the plot in the movie would really happen, and that the dead Fang Zheng would come back to find him, even if he demanded his life, he would not wish for it. Goodbye to him.

He turned off the lights and sat on the bed every night. He did such absurd behavior for more than a year, and finally gave up, and finally resigned to his fate that Fang Zheng would never come back again. After that, he fell into a long-term insomnia and had to rely on drugs to fall asleep.

There is nothing more terrifying than the fact that Fang Zheng is not in this world. After understanding this, no matter how scary a ghost movie is, in Zhou Jingnian's opinion, it is really just like that, and it can't arouse his nervousness at all.

It can be said that watching ghost movies is a preparation that Zhou Jingnian made in advance in the hope that Fang Zheng could feel his feelings for him.

But after another 20 minutes passed, Zhou Jingnian felt that Fang Zheng's whole body was still tense. Although holding Fang Zheng was very comfortable, Zhou Jingnian was afraid that he would be exhausted, so he took advantage of the soothing stage of the plot, Let go of Fang Zheng, and went to drink some water.

Fang Zheng breathed a sigh of relief, his whole body spread out on the sofa, and he pressed his back tightly against the back of the sofa, hoping that Zhou Jingnian would not be like that just now.

Fortunately, Zhou Jingnian, who sat down again after drinking the water, directly hugged Xue'er. In the next few tens of minutes, he didn't make any other movements except leaning towards him again.

After that, the two of them kept this state and watched another ghost movie, and then watched a comedy movie. Seeing that the time was almost up, they packed up and prepared to go to the bar.

The author has something to say: Think about the fear of being dominated by the old corpse in the mountain village in those years_(:з」∠)_