Chapter 55

The two of them didn't go anywhere that day, they either stayed on the bed to catch up on sleep, or sat on the sofa on the balcony to watch the scenery.

Two days later, after Fang Zheng felt no discomfort, the two followed their previous plan to go nearby to taste delicious food, take pictures at scenic spots, and wait until evening to continue to try to do intimate things.

After all, I had an experience, and Zhou Jingnian's movements were as gentle as ever. Except for a slight discomfort at the beginning, Fang Zheng was very comfortable and happy until the end. Sometimes Fang Zheng felt that Zhou Jingnian was too gentle, and it would make him feel a little bit in the middle. Feelings of dissatisfaction. At this time, Fang Zheng would stimulate Zhou Jingnian, or hold back his shame and take the initiative to ask Zhou Jingnian to move faster and harder.

After that, Zhou Jingnian's actions became very fierce. After a long time of gentle wind and light rain, the occasional storm can give each other a more hearty feeling.

The two stayed in City M for a total of more than ten days. After they returned to Belvedere, they hurriedly reported to the driving school and tried to get their driver's license before school started.

Then the results came out.

City No. 1 Middle School is one of the key high schools in Licheng, and this time the college entrance examination results are also the best. The first place in the city's college entrance examination is also their city No. 1 Middle School. It is a girl. It used to be the top three in the school. The first place, every time the names in the school go round several of them. And this time the other party is not only the number one in the Licheng college entrance examination, but also the number one in science in the province.

Fang Zheng was three points lower than the opponent, and Zhou Jingnian was two points lower than Fang Zheng, but in general, the scores of the two are quite high, and there is absolutely no problem with Q University. Also received a diploma by the way. When the next batch begins to fill out the volunteer form, they will know their admission results.

Soon, the admission notice came out, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were admitted to Q University as they wished, and Fang Zheng also got the scholarship and social award that Fang Zheng has been working so hard for.

Afterwards, the two of them were busy with the company's affairs, and the two of them went back to Sijiu City a few times. In addition to going to Q University to get acquainted and check the acquired hardware factory, they also went to see the house together, and bought it. After finalizing the decoration, they returned to Belvedere. By the end of August, the house could be moved in. The two of them had to return to Sijiu City in advance to sign up for military training. Zhou Jingnian took Fang Zheng back to Sijiu City.

Zhou Jingnian didn't inform anyone when he went back to Sijiu City several times during the summer vacation. Only Li Dong probably knew about it from Liu Feng, and strangely and proactively invited the two of them to have a few meals. This time too, after the two got off the plane, Li Dong's assistant came to pick them up. Li Dong called Zhou Jingnian and said that Liu Feng asked him to take care of their two young ones.

Fang Zheng knew that Liu Feng and Li Dong were friends, so he didn't think much about it, but Zhou Jingnian noticed something from it.

The assistant sent Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng to a hotel near their community before leaving.

Because the two of them don't live in college, they didn't choose the one that was too far away, considering the distance between them every day when they bought it. The distance between the two sides added up to more than half an hour's drive. The house was still empty at this time, and there were still a few days before the military training report. The two had to take advantage of this time to decorate the house, at least there must be a big bed for sleeping.

The two put away their luggage, then went home to have a look, waited for lunch, took a nap for more than an hour, and then went to the home furnishing market.

Both of them are very excited about buying furniture to decorate their home. Fang Zheng longed for a home because he lacked family affection since he was a child, and Zhou Jingnian wanted to have a home, and he wanted to build a private space where only he and Fang Zheng would have no outsiders.

Regarding the furniture of the house, when the two of them chose the decoration plan, they already had a spectrum in mind, so they bought things very quickly.

After a few days, the two bought all the big items that should be bought, and the pots and pans in the kitchen. They invited Li Dong, Zhou Song who also returned to Sijiu City, and An Fifteen of them had a celebratory meal at their new home.

On the last day left, Zhou Jingnian went back to the Zhou family's old house, and went back to report with interest.

Since the end of the college entrance examination, Zhou Jianfeng called several times to urge Zhou Jingnian to go back, but Zhou Jingnian ignored him, and Zhou's family didn't know the university he was going to attend.

How should I put it, Zhou Yong is still convinced that as the Zhou family, it is impossible for Zhou Jingnian to not be interested in the Zhou family. Like the rest of the Zhou family, he will not give up the cake that is easily available in front of him, and he will not even hesitate to bleed for it. He also always thought that Zhou Jingnian ran to Licheng because he was angry with his family. He also saw Zhou Jingnian's estrangement for more than a year, but in his understanding, it was all the unreasonable troubles of the younger generation. When he gets what he wants, he will naturally come back.

Zhou Yong also thought that maybe the current Zhou Jingnian thinks that he is the only grandson in his family. Even if Zhou Jingyan steals his father's attention, he is still an outsider. Zhou's property is not his turn, so he stays so determinedly in Licheng . But Zhou Jingyan's identity will be made public sooner or later. By then, Zhou Jingnian will not only be angry, but also have a sense of crisis that his family property will be taken away. If he doesn't have to remind him, Zhou Jingnian will rush back.

Based on these reasons, Zhou Yong felt relieved that Zhou Jingnian did not send anyone to check on Zhou Jingnian's life during the more than a year in Licheng.

So after Zhou Jingnian went back this time, after Zhou Yong learned that Zhou Jingnian had enrolled in the university, he felt that it was true. If Zhou Jingnian didn't want to come back, he could go to school in another city with his uncle on his back. A good school is not limited to the big Q family, and, with the financial resources of the Zhou family, there is no need for their children to deliberately gild their children, but he did not.

And hearing that Zhou Jingnian was admitted to Q University with a student from other places, Zhou Jingyan's jealousy and hatred added another layer.

For more than half a year, Zhou Jianfeng never came home, and when he came home, he quarreled with his mother, and his mother didn't know what to be afraid of, and she was extremely emaciated. It was his father who cheated, but she always seemed weak and stern. Always let him beg his father, because the relationship between him and Zhou Jianfeng is not as good as before, so it's okay if he doesn't persuade him, every time he persuades him, he will be reprimanded, and he will be angry every time. His life in the past six months is even more sad than last year. This year also coincided with his third-year senior high school entrance examination. He was very confident that he would be admitted to the best high school in Forty-Nine City. He wanted to use this to improve his previously damaged image, but he was later affected by these family events. , although he was admitted to the best high school, his grades were at the bottom of the rope, only two points more than the admission score, even if he got in, he felt ashamed.

The only consolation may be that Liu Susu, who originally said that he wanted to go to the same school as him through the back door, failed to get her mother to agree, and his high school life in the next three years will finally not have to live in Liu Susu's shadow.

The dinner that night was eaten in the old house, and Ji Pingting also came.

She has lost a lot of weight. Although she is still dressed luxuriously, with makeup on her face, the clothes hang on her body, as if she stole someone else's clothes, and the smile on her face is also very forced. When she saw Zhou Jingnian, there was a smile in her eyes. Some doubts.

She had doubted whether that thing was taken away by Zhou Jingnian's people, that's why Ji Yong and Zhou Jianfeng's incident happened later, but Zhou Yong asked someone to investigate that matter, and all the evidence they got pointed to Zhou's The power of disharmony was promoted by Ji Yong himself when the other party found out that he didn't finish well, and it had nothing to do with her matter at all.

Moreover, Zhou Jingnian hated her so much, if he had asked someone to steal the things, with his temper, it would be impossible for him to be so calm and speak up to take revenge on her.

After losing things for so long, Ji Pingting hoped that the thief who went to the bank to steal the safe deposit box would just steal it. It would be better to show up and blackmail her, so that she would cope much better than now. I don't know who did it, and I can't guess the consequences.

Zhou Jianfeng has been unable to return to the company, and he is getting more and more depressed. It may be that he has spent too much energy on the bed for so long. Seeing that he no longer has the temperament of a successful man, he began to become greasy, and he took the meal halfway through. Although I didn't leave immediately, I couldn't sit still. Ji Pingting and Zhou Jingyan's complexions also turned ugly, Zhou Yong was not affected, and Zhou Jingnian went back to accompany Fang Zheng for supper with his stomach full, and seemed absent-minded.

One supper was dead.

After the meal, Zhou Jingnian said that he was going to live on campus in college, so he would not go home and have a date at night. Zhou Jianfeng walked ahead, and he followed suit.

When Zhou Jingnian came home, it was already past eight o'clock in the evening, and Fang Zheng was curled up on the sofa watching TV. Seeing him coming back, he jumped up from the sofa, rushed over and gave him a loving hug.

Zhou Jingnian was still carrying a few boxes of specially packed dinners in his hand, he smiled and opened his hands to let Fang Zheng hug him, leaning his head and kissed his ear, "What are you having for dinner?"

Fang Zheng let go of Zhou Jingnian angrily. , pointing to several snack bags on the coffee table.

Zhou Jingnian looked at him helplessly, and dragged him to the dining table, "Snacks can't be eaten as dinner."

Fang Zheng laughed and said, "I watched TV, I ate it before I knew it, and I didn't feel hungry."

He helped Zhou Jingnian put the dinner in a bowl, took the bowls and chopsticks for the two of them, and asked Zhou Jingnian about his stay at Zhou's house while eating.

Fang Zheng didn't take the initiative to ask about these things before, but every time there was any movement in the Zhou family in Sijiu City, Zhou Jingnian would take the initiative to tell him. He said that Fang Zheng should know everything about him, and there was no relationship between them. There will be concealment.

Zhou Jingnian told Zhou Yong and the others that he would live on campus, which was of course hidden from them. He would indeed arrange a place in the dormitory where he lived in school to avoid some people's investigation. , someone will naturally notify him.

After dinner, Zhou Jingnian and Fang competed on the computer for a while to video-video with grandma and Liu Feng. Grandma told them that there were two people missing in the house, and the night became deserted again. Hearing that, Fang Zheng felt very uncomfortable, and said, "Grandma, do you want me to go home?" Why don't you come here to play, we go home every night."

Grandma smiled and said, "No need, just fly back to visit grandma every once in a while." The old lady in Sijiu City has no familiar friends It's okay to come and live for a day or two, but she can't bear it after a long time.

Fortunately, Fang Zheng and the others are not short of the money for the plane ticket, and promised the old lady to go back to see her every two weeks.

Although both of them applied to live in the school, they both paid the accommodation fee, and they were not in the school for military training, so they had to stay during the period. Zhou Jingnian did not have military training in his previous life, and he was not very clear about some precautions during the military training. The two of them simply packed up some clothes and did not bring their mobile phones. Anyway, they will definitely not be needed during the period. Zhou Song is watching over the company. With that, there will be no problem.

After going to school to report, two days later, they started military training, which lasted for four weeks.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng are in the same major, they are still in the same class, and they happen to be next to each other in the team, taking care of each other.

After the military training was over, both of them became darker.

During this period, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng had no intimacy. On the night when they returned home after the military training, the two finally quenched their thirst for lovesickness. , he took out the box and poured it down in his hand, then looked up at Fang Zheng, "What to do, there's no cover."

Fang Zheng was spreading his legs wide at the moment, waiting for Zhou Jingnian to raise his gun to go into battle, and he turned red when he heard the words Er Gen : "Come in directly."

Zhou Jingnian threw the box on the ground casually, rushed to fight with each other, and lowered his voice, "I will be careful not to shoot inside."

Fang Zheng's calf rubbed against his waist, his cheeks were hot: "Just clean it up." He actually wanted to know how Zhou Jingnian felt when he ejaculated inside.

Zhou Jingnian, who was already ready to go, was so stimulated by the meaning of his words that he couldn't care about anything else. He grabbed Fang Zheng's waist and pulled him towards him, slowly poking his lower body into the secret tunnel that kept shrinking and opening and closing.

After that, there was a continuous attack.

After Fang Zheng shot, Zhou Jingnian also reached a critical juncture. He always remembered that shooting this thing would make Fang Zheng sick, so he wanted to pull it out, but he didn't expect Fang Zheng to see it. Tightened a few times, so excited that Zhou Jingnian couldn't hold back, and shot directly inside.

Zhou Jingnian gasped and lay on Fang Zheng's body, biting the tip of his nose punitively, "How does it feel?"

Fang Zheng gasped heavily, and smiled, "It's a bit cold."

Hearing that, Zhou Jingnian frowned, "Go and clean it up." Drop." He pulled out the already weak thing from Fang Zheng's body, put his arms around Fang Zheng and went into the bathroom.

The next two days happened to be the weekend, and the two of them slept very late before waking up. After eating, they went to the company here, and when they returned home in the afternoon, they went to Lie Supermarket. In addition to buying some daily necessities and snacks, Zhou Jingnian still remembered buying several box cover.

Although he immediately cleaned up the things left in Fang Zheng's body last night, even though it was more comfortable not to wear a condom, but for the sake of Fang Zheng's health, he felt more at ease wearing it.

After that, college life officially began