Chapter 36

The next day, Liu Feng didn't sleep late and woke up quite early.

Then he found that something was wrong with the two children in the family. How should I put it, the two of them still get along like that, but every time their eyes meet, it seems to be sticky and sticky. He looked suspiciously for a while, and then he had an expression of "I've seen you through".

During the meal, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng took out two red envelopes at the same time, and handed them to the old lady and uncle respectively, saying auspicious words.

The old lady accepted it with a smile. Liu Feng had been stuffed with dog food early in the morning, and he was so angry that he put the red envelope in his pocket unceremoniously.

The New Year's greetings began on the second day of junior high school. The old lady had no relatives in her natal family, so she stayed at home and watched TV. Liu Feng was going out today, and by the way, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were sent to the foot of the temple mountain with a car.

The number of people who came to the temple today was much less. A group of six people sold for a day, not as much as the first day of junior high school. They only sold more than 20,000, and the following days were almost the same.

On the morning of the fourth day of the fourth day, a car of Gaoxiang was finally sold out. Excluding the cost and the cost of renting a car and renting a warehouse, Fang Zheng personally earned more than 60,000 yuan. Counting the cost of getting it back, his current savings have exceeded 80,000 yuan.

That afternoon, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng went to the vegetable market, bought a lot of ingredients, then invited An Shiwu and the others back home, made hot pot by themselves, and the old lady and Liu Feng, the whole family ate it easily Had a meal.

After that, Zhou Jingnian gave An Shiwu and the others a few days off, and he and Fang Zheng originally planned to take this time to take a good rest.

However, the bar called and urged them to go back to work.

Although he made so much money all at once, Fang Zheng still had no intention of resigning, so he asked them to give them two more days, and they were guaranteed to go back after two days.

Zhou Jingnian is trying to quit his job so that he won't be so tired in the new year. It's just that he didn't say that directly, but just took a few books related to stock knowledge and put them in front of Fang Zheng, saying, "I have an idea here, you should listen to it first.

" He basically couldn't understand the technical terms, so he signaled Zhou Jingnian to speak quickly.

Zhou Jingnian told him some knowledge about stock trading.

Zhou Jingnian has also experienced ups and downs in the waves of the stock market after he started to struggle in his previous life. He also majored in finance in college. He has done research on the stock market over the years. He still remembers the stock market market this year very clearly. The stock market in Huaguo this year will be the biggest bull market so far from the 1990s to the present, and this situation will continue until January next year. If you grasp the opportunity well, you will get rich overnight and your assets will exceed 100 million yuan.

Zhou Jingnian wanted Fang Zheng to trade stocks with him, of course, only this year. He didn't want Fang Zheng to be so tired. The only way was to let him have a lot of money quickly, at least to ensure that he would have no worries about food and clothing for the next four years of college, so that others would relax.

Fang Zheng refused in his heart. He didn't know anything about stock trading. Getting rich overnight sounds really enviable, but Fang Zheng also heard a lot of examples of jumping off a building because of stock trading. He didn't have much money and didn't want to take this risk. risk.

It's just that he watched Zhou Jingnian turn on the computer and analyze those stocks and various trends for him. He obviously knew the way and tried hard to persuade him, and suddenly he understood what Zhou Jingnian really meant.

Fang Zheng suddenly became enlightened. He picked up the book and said, "How about this, after I have thoroughly read these books, I will ask you if I don't understand, and I will make a decision later, okay?

" Zhou Jingnian knew that Fang Zheng had at least nine points of trust in him. This was because he had been working hard in his last life but couldn't achieve it. Now he pulled Fang Zheng for a kiss and said with a smile, "Okay, I'll accompany you."

For the next two days, Fang Zhenguo really couldn't leave the book, and asked Zhou Jingnian if he didn't understand. Zhou Jingnian not only explained to him the knowledge in those books, but also analyzed the examples from previous years to him. He also invested a sum of money in it for Fang Zheng to use as ready-made examples.

When Fang Zheng knew more, he also learned more about Zhou Jingnian's ability. And in the process, he also confirmed a truth, as expected, men who work hard are the most handsome.

Liu Feng was supportive when he learned that Zhou Jingnian was speculating in stocks. Zhou Jingnian's family background means that he is destined not to be an ordinary businessman in the future, so the money will be given to him as pocket money to help him grow in the world, even if he loses money, he won't lose much. I also discussed it with my nephew very interestedly, and finally, after my nephew's logical analysis, I couldn't help but invest a sum of money in it.

Fang Zheng was also courageous. Two days later, he decided to follow Zhou Jingnian, and he only kept 20,000 yuan with him. The 60,000 yuan he earned during the Spring Festival was given to Zhou Jingnian and let him invest in it.

Afterwards, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng also returned to the bar to go to work, but they did not go to the part-time job in the amusement park for the time being, and spent all their daytime studying the stock market.

On the third day after the money was invested, the stock market experienced a turmoil. Zhou Jingnian and their investment doubled several times at once. Zhou Jingnian looked normal, Liu Feng praised his nephew by the side, and Fang Zheng couldn't help his heart pounding , This is the first time he has experienced this kind of roller coaster feeling, watching Cary double the money, these amounts are beyond his imagination before, but it is just a seemingly simple transfer in Zhou Jingnian's hands There are so many more, Fang Zheng has to admire his keenness.

Afterwards, Zhou Jingnian reinvested all the money that several people had multiplied.

Throughout the Chinese New Year, Fang Zheng followed Zhou Jingnian to stare at the stocks every day, and he gradually became calm from the initial shock and disbelief. The next few times he saw more and more money in the card, he didn't think there was anything in it. Money is just a number. It is estimated that only by putting it in front of him can it cheer him up again.

However, in order for Fang Zheng to resign as soon as possible, Zhou Jingnian first transferred 300,000 yuan to Fang Zheng's card. Even if all the money invested now is lost, the 300,000 yuan is enough to live a good life in the next few years. It's not that Fang Zheng doesn't feel tired from working part-time. Now that he has the money, he takes advantage of the opportunity to resign from the bar.

Li Ge was still surprised that Fang Zheng wanted to resign, after all, he was very clear about Fang Zheng's economic conditions. He tried to persuade Fang Zheng to stay, and seeing that Fang Zheng had decided to leave, he asked him to study hard and live a good life so that he would not let down the hard work of the past few years.

In the bar, Brother Li always took good care of him. Fang Zheng was very grateful to Brother Li, and left a contact information for Brother Li.

Fang Zheng left, Li Ge naturally didn't expect Zhou Jingnian to stay, and left two handsome guys at once, and there was no place to wash his eyes in the future, Li Ge and the little girl in the bar expressed their sadness.

The bar has resigned, and the part-time job in the amusement park is no longer necessary. Fang Zheng can now be regarded as having nothing to do.

At night, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were lying on the bed with a notebook in front of them. They discussed stocks for a while, and Fang Zheng suddenly said, "I want to rent a house."

Zhou Jingnian threw the notebook aside and turned to look at him: " You don't want to live with me?"

Fang Zheng hurriedly smashed his wild thoughts, and said embarrassingly: "Yes, but in the eyes of grandma and uncle, I am just your classmate, and I have lived here for several days. It's not good." His mood gradually became depressed, "I, I don't want grandma and uncle to know about our relationship."

He remembered that he and Zhou Jingnian were already lovers, but he had a very strong feeling in his heart. Guilt, grandma and uncle treated him so well, but he abducted Zhou Jingnian. He was afraid that if one day the two elders knew about their relationship, would they hate him, and he would never experience such family affection again?

Seeing his frightened and worried look, Zhou Jingnian was so soft-hearted that he hugged him and patted him, and then he planted a bomb on Fang Zheng: "Actually, grandma and uncle already know about our relationship."

Fortunately , It was sitting on the bed. If he was sitting on a chair right now, Fang Zhengneng would fall straight down. He bounced his whole body, and his head directly hit Zhou Jingnian's chin, which was not light. Fang Zheng immediately rubbed his hand guiltily, "Yes, I'm sorry, did it hurt?

" If it hurts, he nodded his chin, "If you give it a kiss, maybe it won't hurt anymore."

Fang Zheng glared at him, but still leaned over and kissed Zhou Jingnian's chin.

He was about to leave after kissing, how could Zhou Jingnian let him go, pulled him back, and kissed the back of the other's head.

Fang Zheng half-lyed on Zhou Jingnian's body, and responded slowly, feeling Zhou Jingnian's tongue pry open his teeth, and opened his mouth obediently, allowing the other party to gently break in and attack the city.

For those in love, kissing is an intimate game that never tires.

Fang Zheng turned from prone to being pressed on the pillow by Zhou Jingnian, the base of his tongue was numb from the suction, until both of their lips were red and swollen, Zhou Jingnian reluctantly withdrew his tongue from Fang Zheng's mouth and licked his lips.

Fang Zheng was pressed down by Zhou Jingnian in this way, breathing slowly and calmly, and brought up the topic that was halfway through just now: "What do you mean by what you just said, grandma and uncle know?"

Zhou Jingnian whispered in his ear: " Uncle is the same as us, so grandma saw our relationship early in the morning."

Fang Zheng opened his eyes wide in surprise, "So is uncle? When did grandma know?"

Zhou Jingnian played with Fang Zheng's earlobe with his fingers. Fang Zheng's earlobe was very sensitive. Zhou Jingnian smiled and said, "It's been a long time. After you came back with me on Christmas Eve, grandma noticed something."

Fang Zheng wanted to get under the quilt directly, so how did grandma and uncle think of him recently? !

Zhou Jingnian looked at his lover's shy look under him, so he opened his mouth and bit his earlobe.

Fang Zheng exclaimed, his whole body couldn't help twisting, his head was tilted to cover his bitten ear.

He blushed, he was genuinely curious and trying to divert Zhou Jingnian 's attention, and continued to ask him, "Grandma, don't you object to us?" reminded of its existence.

Fang Zheng's breathing became heavier, and he gritted his teeth and stared at Zhou Jingnian: "Say it!"

Zhou Jingnian stopped teasing him for the time being, and said with a serious expression, "If the two of us are just playing around, She definitely objects." He seemed to see into Fang Zheng's eyes, and gently touched Fang Zheng's bright forehead, "It is because she understands how serious you and I are that she acquiesces."

He lowered his head and said carefully kiss, and whispered: "Ah Zheng, we will be together forever, okay?"

Fang Zheng looked at Zhou Jingnian with unconcealable affection in his eyes. He nodded slightly, then climbed Zhou Jingnian's shoulders, and raised his head Kissed each other's lips.

The author has something to say: I don't know anything about stocks, can I ignore any bugs? ORZ