Chapter 10

This is the second time in Zhou Jingnian's life that he came to the night scene. The first time he came, although Brother Li took them upstairs, under the colorful lights, Brother Li didn't look at them carefully. After the fight that night, Zhou Jingnian left directly. Oh, Brother Li really has no impression of him, everyone in the bar thinks that Zhou Jingnian is really just a friend of Fang Zheng's.

Xie Qing has always been inferior to Fang Zheng in terms of wine performance. He thinks that Fang Zheng's hard work in studying is just an appearance before everyone is full to win sympathy, and thinks that Fang Zheng is hypocritical. He is still a bit self-righteous and small-minded, and several of his colleagues in the bar don't get along with him.

Fang Zheng is smarter than him in dealing with people, and he is polite to everyone, so basically everyone in the bar likes him, including Brother Zhang. Brother Xiao Zhang said this to remind Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng to pay attention to Xie Qing.

Hearing Xiao Zhang's words, Zhou Jingnian remembered the incident in his previous life when Fang Zheng was forced to leave his job during the summer vacation of his sophomore year of high school. Someone planned him to show his face in front of a middle-aged man who likes to take care of young boys. Brother Li in the bar has been taking good care of Fang Zheng, and when he meets some difficult and unofficial customers, he basically doesn't let them who are good-looking. That middle-aged man was such a person, and Fang Zheng was pestered several times by that middle-aged man, so he had no choice but to resign. At that time, I was in the third year of high school after the summer vacation, and Fang Zheng had planned to leave the job before school started. After what happened, Fang Zheng had to leave the bar one month earlier.

Zhou Jingnian was not in Belvedere at that time, and he only found out about it a long time later. Later, Zhou Jingnian helped Fang Zheng fight, but because the other party was really an insignificant villain, and so much time had passed, Zhou Jingnian really didn't know what Fang Zheng did when he designed it. What is the name of the person.

However, if nothing unexpected happened, it was basically Xie Qing.

It was almost half past twelve, and Fang Zheng could leave work.

Fang Zheng sat in the back, putting his hands on the back seat to avoid falling. The wheels rolled over a small hole, the car shook, and his body couldn't help but leaned back. He quickly stretched out a hand to grab the clothes around Zhou Jingnian's waist.

"You pull me." Zhou Jingnian said, "The road here is not easy." The

road is old and the ground is full of potholes.

The car was about to reach the alley of Fang Zheng's house, Fang Zheng patted Zhou Jingnian's waist, "Just let me be here."

Zhou Jingnian stepped on the car without stopping, "It's not your house yet."

"It's right in front." Fang Zheng said, "I can walk back by myself."

"Where is it? Show me."

Fang Zheng had no choice but to ask Zhou Jingnian to drive him for about five minutes, until he actually arrived at the door After that, it stopped.

Getting out of the car, Fang Zheng said again: "Thank you so much today!"

Zhou Jingnian turned the car around, stepped on the ground, and looked back at him: "You're welcome, we are friends."

Fang Zheng said happily Nodding his head, "Well, my friend, be careful when you go back. You don't have to come here in the morning. I'll take the bus and see you tomorrow."

Zhou Jingnian just nodded: "You go in, I'll go in."

He waved his hand and said goodbye to Fang Zheng After seeing him open the door and go in, Zhou Jingnian waited for another two minutes before leaving on his bicycle.

The place where Fang Zheng lives now is a one-story red-tiled house. There are houses like his house everywhere, in a long row, row after row. Surrounded by high-rise buildings on all sides, on the city map of Belvedere, this urban village is nailed to it like an ugly patch of rags. This area will indeed be remodeled and demolished in the future, and the developer happens to be Zhou Jingnian's family, but that will be ten years later. In his previous life, Fang Zheng's uncle sold the house when Fang Zheng graduated from high school, which made others cheaper.

When I got home, the old lady had already fallen asleep. Liu Feng lay on the sofa in a daze with the TV on, and woke up when he heard the sound.

Zhou Jingnian was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. Liu Feng yawned and leaned against the door, and he was not angry because his nephew came back so late. In the afternoon, Zhou Jingnian sent a text message to tell him the general situation, so right now he asked Said: "You came back after seeing off your classmates?"

Zhou Jingnian nodded, took a towel and wiped the foam around his mouth, and turned to see his uncle looking at him thoughtfully.

Liu Feng said: "When did you become so enthusiastic about a classmate you haven't known for a few days?"

Zhou Jingnian put down the towel, pushed aside his uncle and walked out, and said softly, "I'm willing."

Liu Feng followed with a half-smile "What about Yingcheng?"

It's no secret to Liu Feng that his nephew likes men.

At that time, Zhou Jingnian was just in the second year of junior high school, and Liu Feng once went on a business trip to Sijiu City. He wanted to go to school to see his nephew, and happened to see Zhou Jingnian courteously circle around a fair-skinned young man.

Because Liu Feng is gay himself, he is more sensitive to other aspects. After observing for a few days, he confirmed that there was something abnormal between his nephew and the young boy. Although he was taken aback, he immediately fulfilled his responsibility as an elder, guided him very seriously, and finally knew that Zhou Jingnian was born gay. What shocked Liu Feng was that the Zhou family knew about it before him, but the Zhou family didn't care. They said that this kind of thing is seen a lot in Forty-Nine City. For people like them, no matter they or the parties involved, they are generally prepared. They can play whatever they want when they are young, as long as they consciously get married and have children in the end.

It is precisely because they are so laissez-faire, and Zhou Jingnian just doesn't have that kind of "consciousness", so after seeing Zhou Jingnian really fell into it in his previous life, Zhou Yong was furious and used all means against his grandson, plus his father and stepmother's family Persecuted by the family of three, Zhou Jingnian stood up and resisted after being defeated. His family died, and those who went to jail went to prison. Zhou Yong was even sent to a nursing home by his grandson.

Of course, only Zhou Jingnian knew about everything that happened afterwards. He took a cup and poured a cup of hot water, drank a few sips before saying: "Blacklist, refuse to communicate with him in the future."

"I remember you like him a lot?" Liu Feng said. Get in touch with your nephew on the phone, and also have a heart-to-heart talk with him. The nephew at that time was not like what he is now, he was stiff, with a paralyzed face all day long. After Zhou Jingnian came over this time, Liu Feng saw that he had changed a lot, so he guessed if something happened to his nephew and Yingcheng.

"That's because I was young and ignorant before." Zhou Jingnian said.

Liu Feng joked: "I don't think you have grown much now."

Zhou Jingnian didn't bother to explain so much, he took out his mobile phone, and there was a photo that Zhou Song sent him in the afternoon, he called it out and handed it to Liu Feng directly.

Liu Feng looked at the unsightly photo above, dumbfounded, and said after a long while: "I can't see it..."

Then he clicked the next one, and the next one was no longer that kind of large-scale photo, but a The boy's sleeping profile, but unfortunately, he was snatched back by his nephew as soon as he saw the phone.

Zhou Jingnian put away his mobile phone, "I'll show you, don't press randomly."

Liu Feng twitched the corners of his mouth, "I just glanced at you. But, nephew, it's only been a while since you've moved on Are you trying to take revenge on Yingcheng?"

Zhou Jingnian's casual expression suddenly disappeared, and he looked at Liu Feng seriously: "It's not revenge, I've never liked someone so seriously before." He turned and walked to the room without After taking two steps, he turned around and looked at his uncle, "Also, that's not how you use empathy."

Seeing his nephew's tall and cold back, with an aura of "I'm not happy" all over his body, Liu Feng turned off the TV , Silently thinking that Chinese is great.

The next day, Zhou Jingnian packed the milk, went out 20 minutes earlier than usual, and rode his bicycle to Fang Zheng's house.

When approaching the place, Zhou Jingnian saw Fang Zheng crossing the road, and probably wanted to go there and wait for the bus.

At this time, prices were not very high, and Belvedere was a small city. Their school's vegetarian dishes cost one yuan and one spoonful, and meat dishes cost two yuan per spoonful. Fang strives to save money on food and expenses. If he only eats vegetarian dishes for a week, plus the daily breakfast and other expenses, the living expenses for being in school five days a week will only cost about 20 yuan. Take the bus from his home to school, and pay a coin to get on the bus, but he chooses to run every day in order to save money to buy breakfast.

Now because he hurt his foot, he can only choose to take the bus.

The car stopped at the crosswalk, and Zhou Jingnian yelled over there: "A Zheng!"

This kind of address is too intimate. Fang Zheng once said in his previous life that only Zhou Jingnian would call him that. It was the same in this life, so Zhou Jingnian only yelled, and Fang Zheng in the crowd immediately turned his head, and then immediately walked this way against the flow of people.

"Didn't you say you don't need to come over?" Fang Zheng said. His gaze was full of surprise, Zhou Jingnian's forehead was soaked with sweat, and it looked like he had ridden a long distance, and the sour and soft mood in his heart emerged again.

Zhou Jingnian frowned when he saw Fang Zhengxu's right foot on the ground, motioned him to get in the car, and just said, "Fortunately, I came early."

Fang Zheng was actually very moved, but he didn't know what to say at this moment, so Can na na Na Na Na Na replied: "Yes, otherwise your trip will be in vain." The

two were waiting for the next green light on the side of the road. Today, Fang Zheng directly grabbed Zhou Jingnian's waist and asked him from behind: "So early? Come here, have you had breakfast?"

"No." Zhou Jingnian said, "The milk is in my bag, do you want to drink it now or later?"

"Wait a while." With a smile on the corner of Fang Zheng's mouth, he tilted his body and looked up at Zhou Jingnian, "I'll treat you to fried dough sticks later, let me tell you, the fried dough sticks at Aunt Liu's are the best on that street The cleanest one."

Zhou Jingnian turned his head and said, "Okay. The green light is on, let's go over, and you sit still."

At the school gate, Fang Zheng bought two fried dough sticks that he ate every day at Aunt Liu's house. Entering the school more than ten minutes early, the uncle guard who was already familiar with Zhou Jingnian looked at them a few more times, thinking that he came to school early today.

Entering the school gate is the carport. Zhou Jingnian locked the car and helped Fang Zheng all the way into the classroom.

Chen An was also surprised that the two arrived at school early today, but what he was even more curious about was that these two people had an appointment to arrive at school together every day, did they live together?