Chapter 42

The next day, Fang Zheng and Zhou Jingnian went to the police station and wrote a letter of understanding, but Fang Haoran could not come out immediately. He was detained for a month and fined 5,000 yuan.

Compared with a year or two in prison, only one month of detention is already very good. Fang Liangbin and his wife paid for their son but couldn't come out immediately. They were still dissatisfied in their hearts, but this was already the best result.

Fang Haoran is fine, but the others are not, especially those who took out a knife and robbed with a knife. Two years of punishment is inevitable.

Because of this incident, Fang Zheng felt that he could not live in Fang's house anymore, so he went back on purpose and moved all his belongings to Zhou Jingnian's house. He had very few things, some clothes and pants were washed and turned white and were still being worn, Zhou Jingnian had an ugly expression on his face when he helped him tidy up.

His books over the past few years have been sold since he was very young. At first he wanted to keep it, but Fang Haoran took it out and sold it if he didn't pay attention. Later, he simply sold it himself to prevent Fang Haoran from taking advantage of it. So in the end, Fang Zheng added up all his things, and there was not a single box. Fill it up and take it home with ease.

After returning home, Fang Zhengxian didn't rush to organize his things, but went into the kitchen to help prepare dinner for the evening.

He said before that he wanted to rent a house by himself, but Zhou Jingnian disagreed. Later, he mentioned it again, and when his grandma found out, she let him live with peace of mind. They lived on campus in the third year of high school, and it was only half a year, so there was no need to waste that money renting a house. So during this period, Fang Zheng was always very active in helping with the cleaning work. He even learned from his grandmother how to give Aunt Xueer a full body massage. Recently, he was doing all the massage work for Aunt Xueer.

In order to let him live more comfortably, Zhou Jingnian didn't stop him.

The weather is getting warmer every day. This Saturday, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng will accompany the old lady to go shopping, buy clothes and so on.

Grandma likes to dress up her grandson, so she took two little men to the clothing store and made gestures to her grandson with this dress. Yes, I bought it. I made gestures to Fang Zheng with that dress, yes. , I bought them all.

Fang Zheng used to buy a good padded jacket to wear in winter, and basically bought street goods in summer, but because the shelf is so handsome, even the street goods don't look ordinary. Because they basically go to cheap clothing stores, so the prices are not too expensive, and they are still within Fang Zheng's tolerance. Although Fang Zheng is not short of money now, he is not lavish. He is used to being poor, and the spending habits he has developed since he was a child cannot be changed in a short while.

Regarding this point, Zhou Jingnian felt that the only way to quickly reverse it was to spend money on it. When he had more and more money in his hands, his tolerance would become higher and higher.

Grandma had a good eye, and the clothes she chose looked good, so they didn't choose anything else. When it was time to pay, Fang Zheng rushed to pay for both him and Zhou Jingnian's clothes, saying that they would just treat him as his rent.

Grandma watched from the side, waited for the two of them to carry the bags, and said with a smile: "What do you want to eat later, grandma treats you to eat."

Fang Zheng likes grandma talking to him like this the most, holding his old The wife's arm reported the names of several dishes one after another, but they were all the old lady's favorite food, which made the old lady laugh.

Several people came out of the shopping mall. There were quite a lot of people in the holiday shopping mall. Among the passers-by, Zhou Jingnian saw that Boss Hong was walking in from another door, followed by a young man, it was Xie Qing.

Belvedere is just that big, and there are only a few people who come and go in the business circle. After meeting Hong in the Yuming Building, Zhou Jingnian confessed that Zhou Song approached Hong on the pretext of seeking investment in a project, took him to the night, and then let him, just like Xie Qing calculated Fang Zheng. Xie Qing appeared in front of Hong inadvertently, and naturally attracted Hong's interest in him.

Calculated by time, Xie Qing has been entangled by Hong for a few days now, so his face is full of forbearance and gloomy expression.

Xie Qing was actually very handsome, but he was narrow-minded and selfish, and that temperament was completely destroyed. People with normal three views may not be able to see it when they first meet him, but after a long time, most of them will alienate people like Xie Qing. Most people look down on him, but for a person like Boss Hong who only cares about his appearance and has short-term needs, it is enough.

Xie Qing is the kind of person who hates homosexuality very much, so one can imagine how disgusting it is when he is spotted by a greasy middle-aged man. However, the arm can't twist the thigh, and the opponent has power, even if Xie Qing wants to resign.

Xie Qing also saw Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng. In the light of the fire, he thought of misfortune, and wanted to turn Boss Hong's eyes on him to Fang Zheng. He opened his mouth and called, "Fang Zheng!"

Fang Zheng I was talking to the old lady, when I heard someone calling me, I just wanted to raise my head, but Zhou Jingnian pinned my head down.

Zhou Jingnian didn't want Hong's disgusting gaze to fall on Fang Zheng at all. He switched places with Fang Zheng and looked at Xie Qing.

Boss Hong followed Xie Qing's gaze, and immediately met Zhou Jingnian's cold and gloomy eyes.

As if being stared at by a dangerous beast, Boss Hong's heart skipped a beat—the young man's eyes were so frightening. He looked Zhou Jingnian up and down, and noticed the white and fat old lady from a rich family and another woman beside him. The young man who couldn't see his face clearly told him not to mess with this young man.

Xie Qing was also taken aback by Zhou Jingnian's eyes, followed by an extreme imbalance in his heart. Why, the two who had resigned could go shopping happily during the holiday, but he had a hard day off, but because of the threat of this disgusting man beside him, he had to compromise and follow him.

In an instant, Xie Qing's face was contorted. He took a step forward to go to Fang Zheng's side, but was immediately pulled back.

Boss Hong's nature of seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages made him grab Xie Qing, smiled kindly at Zhou Jingnian, and then dragged the angry and struggling Xie Qing into the shopping mall forcefully.

All of this happened in just a few seconds. When Fang Zheng broke free from Zhou Jingnian's hand on his head and looked towards the source of the sound, there were only pedestrians coming and going.

He straightened his hair and glared at Zhou Jingnian, "Why are you holding me down? I just heard someone calling me." "Is there

?" Zhou Jingnian said, "I didn't hear it."

Fang Zheng frowned at the noisy sound, and let it go, thinking that he probably heard it wrong, and then continued the happy topic with the old lady.

After that, Fang Zheng spent his life studying, reading financial books in his spare time, and visiting the new company with Zhou Jingnian. He learned more and more things, and he and Liu Feng became more and more like a family. In addition to doing these things, Zhou Jingnian also paid attention to Sijiu City, and he didn't miss the news about Xie Qing.

Although Xie Qing hated Boss Hong, he couldn't stand the other party's power and the temptation of some money, so he half-pushed and half-heartedly agreed to be with him. After the relationship between the two lasted for more than a month, Boss Hong almost became tired of Xie Qing. When Xie Qing thought that the other party was finally going to let him go, Zhou Jingnian sent someone to express the ambiguous photo of the two to Boss Hong's wife at the right time, and attached the address of the hotel where the two usually had an affair.

It was really a mess, Xie Qing was dragged off the bed naked by Mrs. Hong, beaten and scolded in public, humiliated, and finally left from Licheng in embarrassment. As for Boss Hong, being caught by his wife, he was very honest for a while, but it was also short-lived, and he probably would revert to his old ways soon.

Zhou Jingnian let him go for the time being, as Boss Hong's real ending has not yet come.

Zhou Jingnian has seen these nasty things a lot, he just laughed when he saw Xie Qing's matter, he didn't tell Fang Zheng at all, there is no need to make him feel sick.

May 2nd is Zhou Yong's birthday, so Zhou Jingnian must go back.

The night before going back, Zhou Jingnian was packing his luggage in the room, and Fang Zheng sat cross-legged on the bed and looked at him with a dull expression.

Seeing him like this, Zhou Jingnian's heart softened, he wanted to laugh but felt sore. He packed up a piece of clothes, took a look at Fang Zheng, and said: "When I'm not around, you have to eat well, you know? Don't forget to drink milk. If you are bored riding a bicycle alone, you can take the bus. If you are bored with reading, go for a walk with grandma." Going for a walk..." Heh heh heh heh, he seemed extremely nagging.

Fang Zheng's dull mood gradually disappeared in this kind of nagging words. He heard Zhou Jingnian talking to him in a coaxing tone, and felt that he should say something not to treat him like a child all the time, but he couldn't help being happy in his heart , Even the corners of the drooping mouth began to slowly turn up.

"Understood." Fang Zheng said with the corners of his mouth curled up, and then answered with a wicked sense of humor, "Jingnian mother."

Zhou Jingnian gave a hand holding the clothes, and when the clothes were packed, he locked the door and pressed Fang Zheng to start. Bully.

——This

time, Zhou Jingnian went back alone, and An Shiwu and the others stayed by Fang Zheng's side.

As an old director of a company, Zhou Yong's birthday is not just a birthday. The real purpose of the banquet held in the name of birthday is to get closer to the various partners and to seek new cooperation opportunities by the way.

The birthday dinner was at night, and Zhou Jingnian returned to the old house in the morning.

As the daughter-in-law of the Zhou family, Ji Pingting is still busy directing the staff to arrange the banquet venue, confirm the menu and so on.

It's not that the Zhou family doesn't have a housekeeper, and it's okay to leave these things to the housekeeper. It's just that Ji Pingting knew that Zhou Jingnian would be back today, so she was here to wait for him. Zhou Jingnian didn't want to see her, so she wanted to show her status as the mistress of the house.