Chapter 54

In the morning, when the sky was just dawning outside the window, Fang Zheng suddenly sat up from the bed with a "wow", lifted the quilt, and muttered: "A Nian, wake up." Startled by this action, he got up and pulled the person to take a look, and found that Fang Zheng's eyes were still squinted, and his face was unconscious.

Zhou Jingnian shook his head and smiled, pressed Fang Zheng back on the pillow, kissed him on the lips, and said, "Ah Zheng, the college entrance examination is over, so there is no need to get up early to study."

Fang Zheng's eyes were almost glued together, thinking He opened it but was very weak. Hearing what Zhou Jingnian said, he was in a daze for a moment, and then remembered that the college entrance examination was over yesterday afternoon, and they were already preparing for their graduation trip. After realizing it, Fang Zheng's tense emotions immediately felt like broken strings, and his whole body relaxed. The air conditioner was blowing in the room, the body was covered with a thin quilt, and the temperature was suitable. The drowsiness returned, and Fang Zheng, who was completely relaxed, almost fell asleep immediately with his eyes closed.

Zhou Jingnian doted on Fang Zheng's hair, but he didn't wake up, so he hugged Fang Zheng from behind, put his face against his head, closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

On the first day after the college entrance examination, the weather was perfect.

They didn't wake up until after nine o'clock, but they didn't want to get up lazily, and they didn't wake up until after ten o'clock when their stomachs started to growl.

Then, during these three days, in addition to making some travel plans, they also had a meal with Wen Yang and the others. The next day Wen Yang called and said that he would celebrate the end of high school for the two of them. Before, Wen Yang knew that they were in their third year of high school and could not disturb them at will. Wen Yang hardly called them to talk to them when he was in school, but every month's vacation, there was at least one phone call.

At first, Wen Yang always called Zhou Jingnian's cell phone. Zhou Jingnian knew that the other party was taboo, and thought that Fang Zheng might be upset when he talked with other men on the phone. But Fang Zheng is the investor, and Wen Yang's attitude clearly focused on him, an irrelevant person outside of the business, and did not consider Fang Zheng's feelings. Moreover, Fang Zheng is not a private property, he has his own ideas, besides, what Zhou Jingnian is now wary of is any woman who appears next to Fang Zheng, and Wen Yang is not in that range. So Zhou Jingnian answered twice, and then called Wen Yang. In the future, if it's about the logistics company, just call Fang Zheng directly. From then on, Wen Yang followed the good advice and found a way to argue with each other when he had something to do.

In three days, after arranging the affairs of their respective companies, the two packed a suitcase in total. On the afternoon of the fourth day, the two boarded the plane to M city.

They stayed at a seaside resort hotel, and it was past 7:00 p.m. when the plane landed. While waiting for the hotel to send a car to pick them up, the two found a restaurant to have dinner. After arriving at the hotel and entering the reserved room, Zhou Jingnian opened the suitcase and took out the pajamas of the two of them, while Fang Zheng stood on the large balcony of the hotel for the convenience of tourists to watch the sunrise in the morning, looking at the neon lights around him , Listening to the sound of the waves, the mood is very open.

"It's so beautiful!" Fang Zheng sighed happily, then turned and entered the room.

When Fang Zheng entered, he saw Zhou Jingnian putting something in the drawer, but he didn't care, and jumped towards Zhou Jingnian.

As soon as Zhou Jingnian turned around, he was caught by him. He put his arms around Fang Zheng, and the two of them fell on the bed together.

Zhou Jingnian reached out and patted Fang Zheng's ass, and said, "Go take a bath."

Fang Zheng might be too happy, so he was a little excited at the moment, and hugged Zhou Jingnian's neck without letting go, "Go later."

Zhou Jingnian didn't say anything Yes, hugging Fang Zheng is like hugging a big baby.

It's just that the lover is in his arms, and Zhou Jingnian's thoughts are not pure tonight. Although Fang Zheng lay on him and didn't move, his body slowly responded, so after the two hugged for a while, Fang Zheng suddenly Looking up at Zhou Jingnian: "Xiao Niannian is up."

Zhou Jingnian's eyes were deep, "Is Xiao Zheng fighting?"

Fang Zheng grinned: "Xiao Zheng is still sleeping."

Zhou Jingnian asked Fang Zheng to hug him He just hugged Fang Zheng by the waist, got up and walked to the bathroom, kissed him on the lips, and said in a low voice, "Then let's wake him up."

Fang Zheng laughed twice: "Then you You have to work hard." The

two entered the bathroom like this.

Holding Fang Zheng in his arms, Zhou Jingnian closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower.

He pressed Fang Zheng against the wall, his tongue got into Fang Zheng's mouth, and the two lips met, making a sticky sound of water, his hands also got into Fang Zheng's clothes, sticking to the skin of Fang Zheng's back Move slowly.

As hot water dripped from the shower, a little bit of heat evaporated from the bathroom, and the body temperature of the two of them who were pressed together seemed to be slowly rising. The two leaned against the wall and kissed, rubbing their lower bodies ambiguously through their jeans.

Zhou Jingnian pressed Fang Zheng and kissed for a while, and then separated. Seeing the chasing movement of Fang Zheng's lips, his eyes darkened. He straightened up and took off his wet clothes and trousers, then put his forehead against Fang Zheng's, and a low and slightly magnetic voice sounded in Fang Zheng's ear, "Take off your clothes.

" Flushing, Wen Yan obediently took off his clothes, then unbuttoned his jeans, pulled the pants down to his knees, stood there, and stomped the pants off to the ground indiscriminately.

Both of their avatars stiffened, Zhou Jingnian held them together and moved them, he lowered his head to touch Fang Zheng's wet lips, but they broke apart instantly.

The tip of Fang Zheng's tongue protruded from his lips, and whenever Zhou Jingnian bowed his head to kiss him, he resisted hooking him.

At this moment, the two are facing each other naked, half of their bodies are under the shower, water drops hit their bodies, and their skin glows charmingly under the light.

Zhou Jingnian's lips moved down, kissing Fang Zheng's body one after another, his tongue slowly descended along the traces of the water flow, slid over Fang Zheng's rolling Adam's apple, licked the nipple on his chest, and moved back and forth on his lower abdomen circle.

As the water flowed down, Fang Zheng raised his head and impatiently pressed Zhou Jingnian's head to his lower abdomen.

Zhou Jingnian knelt on the ground on one knee, held Fang Zheng's buttocks in his hands and kneaded them twice, moved Fang Zheng's body to move the two people's positions, turned his back to the shower, and let Fang Zheng lean on the washing machine. On the stage, he then wiped his wet hair, lowered his head and hugged Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng's body tensed suddenly, and his hands subconsciously rubbed Zhou Jingnian's hair.

Zhou Jingnian took half of Fang Zheng's thing in his mouth, licked the pole with the tip of his tongue, and occasionally sucked it a little deeper, which made Fang Zheng's legs tremble uncontrollably. His hands stroked Fang Zheng's thighs back and forth, rubbing his scrotum, and his fingertips occasionally slipped back.

Zhou Jingnian kept spitting and spitting, and the shaft of the column went in and out of his mouth, bringing out a moist luster. After hesitating like this for a while, he held Fang Zheng's stiff object, rubbed his palm against the slippery and sticky pole a few times, then opened his mouth again to hold the tip, and licked the mouth of the bell with his tongue more intensely.

Fang Zheng's body couldn't help swinging back and forth following Zhou Jingnian's movements, and he moaned unbearably.

Zhou Jingnian asked Fang Zheng to penetrate like this a few times, then put his hands on his buttocks to fix him, buried his face deeply in Fang Zheng's lower abdomen, sucked Fang Zheng to the depths, and stimulated Fang Zheng to ejaculate .

When Fang Zheng ejaculated, Zhou Jingnian didn't dodge. He was choked a little, and when he recovered, he swallowed all the liquid in his mouth.

The impact of pleasure made Fang Zheng's body tremble, and he could hardly stand up anymore. He wanted to kneel down and give Zhou Jingnian oral sex, but Zhou Jingnian stood up and hugged him and kissed him, with both hands suggestively on his crotch. The ditch spins back and forth.

Fang Zheng didn't feel anything wrong when Zhou Jingnian touched his back before, but now his body is sensitive, and he can clearly perceive every small movement of Zhou Jingnian on him.

Zhou Jingnian noticed the stiffness and tightness of Fang Zheng's hip muscles. He looked at Fang Zheng with an intoxicating voice, "Ah Zheng, let's do it."

As a man, Fang Zheng understood the "do" in Zhou Jingnian's mouth What is meant.

He looked at Zhou Jingnian's longing and cautious eyes, and nodded slowly.

Zhou Jingnian, who got permission, happily kissed Fang Zheng on the lips. He put his arms around Fang Zheng and went back under the shower, giving them a quick shower.

...

The two of them stayed in the bathroom for quite a long time. When Fang Zheng was carried out by Zhou Jingnian, his face was red and his eyelashes were stained with water. I don't know if it was steamed by the heat in the bathroom, or because he was lusted. Hope exciting.

Zhou Jingnian put Fang Zheng on the bed, and pressed himself on top of him. At this time, both of them were naked, and Zhou Jingnian wiped the water droplets on their bodies with a bath towel.

Fang Zheng had already released it once, and the bottom was still soft at this time. He felt Zhou Jingnian rubbed and stabbed on his lower abdomen continuously, and felt his body was extremely hot, and slowly he felt it again. Just when his upright body touched Zhou Jingnian's skin from time to time impatiently, Zhou Jingnian suddenly left him.

The sense of loss in the body came instantly, and Fang Zheng opened his eyes to look for Zhou Jingnian.

Zhou Jingnian opened the bedside drawer and took out the things he just put in, which were a box of condoms and a bottle of lubricating oil.

Fang Zheng knew that something must happen to the two of them tonight. He had seen some of what he did with men when he checked his sexuality before, and he just thought he couldn't imagine what kind of scene it was, but now with Zhou Jingnian, he accepted it very naturally, Even actively want to try it.

Zhou Jingnian bit off the cover, put it on slowly under Fang Zheng's blushing gaze, and then kissed Fang Zheng again.

The feeling of skin-to-skin contact with the one you love is very satisfying. Although Fang Zheng is energetic, Zhou Jingnian walks around and caresses him with the palm of the right temperature at this moment, making him almost groan in comfort.

Zhou Jingnian broke Fang Zheng's legs and embedded his lower body inside. He unscrewed the cap of the lubricating oil, poured some lubricating oil on his index finger and middle finger, and then wiped it on Fang Zheng's back.

Fang Zheng was lying on the bed with his legs spread out at an angle that made him feel ashamed. He suddenly felt the coolness coming from his thighs and couldn't help shivering.

Zhou Jingnian's fingers were stuck to the back, and he stretched out his index finger to try to squeeze in. After feeling Fang Zheng's contraction, he comforted him: "Don't be nervous, Ah Zheng, relax."

But this kind of thing doesn't mean that you can relax just by relaxing. Fang Zheng didn't, but was so nervous that his body trembled slightly. Zhou Jingnian went up and kissed him distressedly. When Fang Zheng's emotions gradually calmed down, he stuck his fingers up again, gently pressing and rubbing between Fang Zheng's buttocks. After a while, after Fang Zheng got used to this movement, he used a little force to probe inside.

"Ugh!" Fang Zheng frowned, enduring the feeling of a foreign object entering from behind.

As soon as Zhou Jingnian entered a knuckle, his finger was tightly clamped by Fang Zheng's back. Zhou Jingnian's throat rolled twice, he paused for a while, and after Fang Zheng relaxed, he poked in again. Fang Zheng was also trying to relax, so this time he went in quite smoothly.

The finger that got in smoothly moved in and out of Fang Zheng's crotch a few times, and when he poked in again, Zhou Jingnian added another finger.

After a while, add another finger.

"Does it hurt?" Zhou Jingnian looked at Fang Zheng below him, his lower body swelled and ached.

"It doesn't hurt." Fang Zheng blushed, "Yes, it feels weird."

Zhou Jing smiled young, "I'll get used to it after doing it a few times."

Due to the impact of foreign objects intruding from behind, Fang Zheng's originally upright avatar became limp Going down, Zhou Jingnian stretched Fang Zheng with one hand, and rubbed it with the other free hand. When Fang Zheng regained his energy, Zhou Jingnian stretched his fingers over a certain point in Fang Zheng's body, and let Fang Zheng Zheng suddenly called out.

Zhou Jingnian's eyes brightened slightly, he looked at Fang Zheng who was staring at him in disbelief at this time, and twitched his fingers to slide across the place just now again.

Fang Zheng didn't cry out this time, but his body shook involuntarily, and he tremblingly said, "No!"

"Are you comfortable?" Zhou Jingnian asked.

Fang Zheng nodded, but seeing that Zhou Jingnian was about to move his fingers again, his body moved upwards. The place touched by Zhou Jingnian just now gave off a strange pleasure, a bit stronger than before, making Fang Zheng happy but also a little scared.

Zhou Jingnian curled his lips into a smile. He pulled out his fingers and asked Fang Zheng to turn over in cooperation, and lay on the bed with his legs apart.

Zhou Jingnian took a soft pillow and placed it under Fang Zheng's waist, and leaned over on Fang Zheng's back.

Fang Zheng lowered his head, clenched his hands supporting his body, his shoulders and back were stiff due to tension, and whenever he felt the slight rubbing of Zhou Jingnian's avatar between his thighs, he couldn't help but want to crawl forward.

With his finger pulled away, the opening of the acupoint that had just been expanded was too late to close. Zhou Jingnian held Fang Zheng's shoulder with his left hand, and gently pecked and kissed him on the back. The opening of the acupuncture point slid back and forth, and after a few movements like this, it was slowly inserted forward a little.

The tip went in a little, and was squeezed out by Fang Zheng because of the contraction of conditioned reflex. He didn't hesitate, and this time he inserted firmly again. Zhou Jingnian didn't stop until halfway through the avatar.

Because the expansion was in place, and Zhou Jingnian's movements were not rough, Fang Zheng felt that although it was uncomfortable, there was no pain other than swelling in the face, and it was still tolerable.

Zhou Jingnian lay on Fang Zheng's back, turned Fang Zheng's head and kissed him.

The lips and teeth of the two were connected, and the tip of their tongues licked and kissed each other. When the kiss was heated up, Zhou Jingnian's lower part began to twitch slowly.

"Hmm..." Fang Zheng's low moan was eaten by Zhou Jingnian's mouth, and his body swayed back and forth involuntarily following Zhou Jingnian's movements.

As Zhou Jingnian continued to twitch slowly, there was a sticky sound at the junction of the two that made people blush and heartbeat. With the function of lubricating oil, Zhou Jingnian's movements became smoother and smoother.

Zhou Jingnian's lower body has been hard for a long time, and he has been enduring it. At this moment, the clone is wrapped by Fang Zheng's tight tunnel, and the pleasure is coming in waves, but he is especially dissatisfied and cannot twitch freely, so he endured it very hard. There was air-conditioning in the air, and beads of sweat still slid down his forehead.

Zhou Jingnian knelt and held Fang Zheng's waist with both hands. Although his movements were still gentle, he pulled it out every time, and then protected and inserted it. Every time he entered, he would slide past the point that made Fang Zheng happy.

Every time the avatar is inserted, it will bring pleasure that makes Fang Zheng tremble. He was clutching the bed sheet with both hands, his eyes were filled with physiological tears, and the corners of his eyes were red, looking pitiful and sexy.

The two of them maintained this position for a while, then Zhou Jingnian stopped his movements, grabbed the thrusting position, and Fang Zheng rolled over in red.

The giant was spinning and grinding in the body, just touching the point that made Fang Zheng happy, and the huge pleasure hit, even though Fang Zheng bit his lip, he couldn't hold back a sob.

This crying sounded to Zhou Jingnian's ears, and it was an adjustment of his personality. His avatar had obviously swelled to the limit, but after all, it seemed to have grown a bit more, filling his acupoints to the full.

Zhou Jingnian stood upright, put Fang Zheng's legs together, hugged his calf, and sped up the thrusting speed a little. He looked at Fang Zheng tightly with his legs, and observed his reaction, whether it was uncomfortable or comfortable.

The hot and huge cock stabs and stabs inside the body, bringing unspeakable pleasure. Fang Zhenghan's hair was wet, and he bit his finger in his mouth because he was afraid that he would make a sound again. He closed his eyes, and his body moved as Zhou Jingnian continued to enter.

Zhou Jingnian kept shaking his lower body, and Zhou Jingnian still didn't forget to ask Fang Zheng how he felt, "Ah Zheng, are you comfortable?"

Fang Zheng didn't want to answer, but was forced to answer by Zhou Jingnian's urging, which seemed to be aggravating. Wet fingers, eyes filled with tears opened, looking at Zhou Jingnian whose eyes were red because of forbearance, his heart suddenly softened a little, he was thrusting by the other party, his breath was unstable, and he replied intermittently: "Very, It's very comfortable."

Zhou Jingnian almost groaned, he let go of Fang Zheng's legs, and separated them greatly, and the scene of the two people's lower bodies being connected came into his eyes without missing a beat. Zhou Jingnian watched his avatar come in and out of Fang Zheng's acupoint, and each time it brought out some transparent liquid. He didn't know that the previous lubricating oil came from Fang Zheng's body, and the roots of their thighs were soaked.

Zhou Jingnian leaned down, put his hands on both sides of Fang Zheng's shoulders, pushed his thin waist against Fang Zheng's big cock, and kissed Fang Zheng with his mouth. Although the rhythm of his lower body was gentle, Zhou Jingnian sped up moving speed.

The point in Fang Zheng's body was repeatedly and quickly poked, and the long-lasting pleasure piled up, almost extinguished. His hands climbed onto Zhou Jingnian's shoulders, and his raised legs tightly clamped Zhou Jingnian's waist. Fang Zheng He couldn't help crying out.

Zhou Jingnian lowered his head and sucked Fang Zheng's lips, drowning his voice in the kiss. Hearing Fang Zheng's muffled hum, he jerked his lower body more than a dozen times quickly, and finally jerked hard, his arms bulging with veins. His back arched, and his lower body pressed hard on Fang Zheng's back acupuncture point, all of which came out.

At the end of the joy, only the other party's heavy panting can be heard in my ears. Zhou Jingnian pressed on Fang Zheng for a while, and then pulled out the avatar from Fang Zheng's body with the cover attached. He took care of himself briefly, and then turned around and hugged Fang Zheng.

At this moment, both of them were covered in sweat, but they didn't dislike each other, they kissed each other and hugged each other tenderly.

Fang Zheng released it twice in one night, and his body was very tired at the moment, and Zhou Jingnian kissed him repeatedly, so even though his body felt sticky, he quickly fell asleep.

Zhou Jingnian went to the bathroom to fill the bathtub with water, carried Fang Zheng into his arms, and the two took a bath again. After taking a bath, Zhou Jingnian separated Fang Zheng's legs and took a look. He found that the posterior acupoint was a little red and swollen, so he took the ointment he brought with him and wiped it on Fang Zheng. Then he took Fang Zheng into his arms and closed his eyes to sleep.

...

The next day they got up late as a matter of course, and because Fang Zheng was not in good health, the travel itinerary they had planned had to be put on hold and postponed.

Zhou Jingnian actually woke up very early. He lay on his side next to Fang Zheng, staring at Fang Zheng's face as if he couldn't see enough. Every time, every sound was like beating in his heart.

As soon as Fang Zheng opened his eyes, the goal he entered was Zhou Jingnian's eyes that always looked at him with affection. As long as Fang Zheng thought that the other party looked at him like this when he was asleep, he felt very happy in his heart. It seems that the body is full of vitality, the mood is flying, and I am tireless.

Zhou Jingnian leaned over and touched Fang Zheng's forehead. Even though he was wearing a condom last night and all his things were cum in the condom, he was still worried that Fang Zheng would have the fever and diarrhea that he had in his previous life. The temperature of the skin under the lips was normal, so Zhou Jingnian felt relieved. He took Fang Zheng's hand, which he had been holding all this time, and put it on his lips and kissed it lightly, saying, "Are you still sleeping? Is there any discomfort in your body?"

Fang Zheng Shaking his head, he opened his mouth to speak, only to realize that his throat was dry and his voice was very hoarse.

Zhou Jingnian got up quickly to pour him a glass of warm water, and brought it directly to his mouth. Fang Zheng drank a couple of sips, felt his throat improve, and said with a smile, "Why are you so careful, I'm not a porcelain doll."

"Today you will be a porcelain doll just once." Zhou Jingnian said, motioning Fang Zheng to take another two sips .

Because it was the first time for Fang Zheng, the recipient always had to suffer more. Although he only did it once last night, Fang Zheng felt like his whole body was falling apart, especially in the back. Zhou Jingnian had been gentle and careful again and again. Today, I still feel some swelling in the back, and the strange feeling is obvious.

Fang Zheng thought it would be fine after just two days. Who knew that after he ate the porridge Zhou Jingnian specially ordered, Zhou Jingnian came over with a tube of plaster and asked him to lie on the bed and take off his pants, saying that he would give him a plaster. Medicine later.

Although the two had already communicated once at a negative distance, he still felt very embarrassed when Fang Zheng stretched his legs and watched Zhou Jingnian apply medicine to him in broad daylight. When Zhou Jingnian entered his place last night, he even He didn't even have the courage to look at Zhou Jingnian, and kept his eyes closed the whole time, so he quickly waved his hands: "I, I can do it myself."

Zhou Jingnian saw that he insisted and knew that he was still shy, so he gave him the plaster.

Fang Zheng took the plaster and went into the bathroom with a blushing face. It was a shameful thing to be entered there, but he felt ashamed to do it himself, even if he applied the medicine. He turned around in the bathroom, finally took off his pants and sat on the toilet, applying the medicine to himself with an awkward expression.

Zhou Jingnian sat outside on the bed and waited for him. After waiting for a while, he saw that Fang Zheng's walking posture was more unnatural than before.

Zhou Jingnian looked at him wanting to laugh but felt a little distressed. He stepped forward and hugged Fang Zheng, apologizing to him: "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back last night."

Fang Zheng scratched his feverish face and whispered: "Why do you say I'm sorry, I also felt very comfortable after last night."

Zhou Jingnian's heart thumped when he heard the shy but not concealed words. If the situation didn't allow it, he really wanted to put Fang Zheng on the bed again now. . Zhou Jingnian was reluctant to let Fang Zheng walk with the discomfort, so he carried Fang Zheng to the balcony, and the two sat down on the large and soft sofa. Zhou Jingnian asked Fang Zheng in a low voice: "Do you like me

treating you like that?"

It is still too shameful for Fang Zheng now, but he still followed his true thoughts and said: "I like it, I am very happy."

Not only physical joy, but also spiritual satisfaction from communication.

Zhou Jingnian held Fang Zheng tightly. In his previous life, the number of physical exchanges between him and Fang Zheng was actually pitiful. On the eve of the third year of high school, he had sex with Fang Zheng once, and then there was a gap of several years. Everyone around them was extremely repulsive, and although the situation improved a lot later, the second bed affair between the two was carried out when each other was drunk, and Fang Zheng half pushed and half agreed.

In this life, Fang Zheng didn't reject him either emotionally or physically, but he lived two lives. Even though he started over in this life, the shadow of the previous life doesn't mean it doesn't exist anymore.

Now when he heard Fang Zheng say that he was happy and happy about the most intimate physical communication between the two of them, Zhou Jingnian's inner tension and anxiety all dissipated with the wind with these words.