Chapter 41

Speaking of Zhou Jingnian's dedication to the opponent at this time in his previous life, it was less than one-tenth of what he is doing now.

At that time, he was used to being praised by others. Usually, if he said a word, someone would rush to help him. After Fang Zheng was plotted, he didn't know until a long time later that it was Wen Yang who hired someone to do it. During this time, he just picked up the photo Wen Yang sent over and looked at who was plotting Fang Zheng at that time. In the end, I knew that no matter whether it was Xie Qing, who was calculating Fang Zheng, or the middle-aged man, who was harboring evil intentions, nothing would end well. The former was calculated in reverse and was taken care of by others, while the latter was directly crippled.

These things, in the days when he only knew how to talk and have fun, belonged to the category that could be forgotten after being resolved.

It's just that because of the despair and pain of losing Fang Zheng, he lived in the memory without limit, and the things that he had forgotten became vivid one by one.

When Zhou Jingnian heard the name "Boss Hong", he felt as if he had heard it somewhere before. When he saw the standard Mediterranean style of that person, a light flashed in his mind, and he finally remembered that this person was used by Xie Qing to plot against him in his previous life. The middle-aged man who fought.

Fang Zheng felt that Zhou Jingnian's pace had slowed down, so he couldn't help turning his head to look at him.

Zhou Jingnian put Fang Zheng on the shoulders, completely blocked Fang Zheng with his body, and almost pushed Fang Zheng into the Yuming Tower at a fast pace.

Boss Hong felt as if he was being watched after he had warmed up with others. When he looked up, he only saw the slender backs of a few young men.

His eyes lit up, but the other party quickly disappeared at the door, and the people who can come to Yuminglou are generally not ordinary people, and he may not be able to provoke them. Thinking of this, Boss Hong rested his fiery mind for a while.

"What's wrong with you?" Fang Zheng asked Zhou Jingnian curiously after several people entered the box.

Zhou Jingnian patted his head: "I'm hungry."

When Hua Song heard this, he immediately said, "I'm hungry, let's serve the food." The

food came quickly. Everyone knows that Fang Zheng likes to drink fish soup, and Zhou Jingnian is a doting boyfriend, so the fish soup is basically placed in front of Fang Zheng from the beginning to the end.

During the meal, Zhou Jingnian added food to Fang Zheng from time to time. Fang Zheng is also used to Zhou Jingnian's meticulous care of him. Fang Zheng asked Zhou Jingnian

once at a meal, "Why do you always bring food for me?"

Who else will give you food." Then Zhou Jingnian paused, "You don't like it?"

Fang Zheng was so happy at the time, he quickly smiled and nodded: "I like it, I like it very much!" The

two of them are here The food is full of affection, and the single dog x3 next to him has a very indifferent expression.

Nearly nine o'clock, Zhou Nian and Fang Zheng returned home.

Liu Feng has already returned, sitting on the sofa with a glass of red wine, and the 998 shopping advertisement has already started to show on the TV, but he doesn't seem to know it.

"Uncle?" Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng called him at the same time.

Liu Feng came back to his senses, saw that they had come back, and hurriedly asked about the afternoon.

Zhou Jingnian told the story, and Liu Feng sympathized with Fang Zheng when he learned that Fang Zheng had such a bad relative.

When Fang Zheng went to take a bath, Liu Feng said to Zhou Jingnian: "Fang Haoran is Fang Zheng's cousin, what do you want to do with him? Have you asked Fang Zheng?"

Zhou Jingnian said: "Fang Haoran still has a pair of difficult parents. It will cause trouble in the school. I will ask Fang Zheng to intercede to reduce Fang Haoran's punishment."

Liu Feng said in surprise: "That kid bullied your boyfriend, and you let him go so easily?"

Zhou Jingnian glanced at him lightly, with a silent sarcasm in his eyes: Are you stupid or do you think I'm stupid?

The reason why facial paralysis is facial paralysis is that they seldom express their inner emotions on their faces. But once facial paralysis shows any emotion, the power of the effect is relatively great. Therefore, the contempt of facial paralysis is also very lethal.

Liu Feng was annoyed by his nephew's eyes, swallowed the red wine in the glass in one gulp, shook his head and went back to the room.

The bathroom door opened with a click, and Fang Zheng came out covered in steam.

Because he is sleeping well now, the dark circles on Fang Zheng's face are gone, and his face has become ruddy. When he was taking a bath, he looked in the mirror and found that although he rides a bike every day, the sides of his waist actually Still growing meat.

When he came out of the bathroom, Zhou Jingnian watched him pinch his stomach as he walked, thinking that he was not feeling well, so he hurried over, "Uncomfortable?"

Fang Zheng raised his head and asked him, "Have I gained weight? "

Zhou Jingnian stayed with him every day, so he really didn't notice the change in Fang Zheng, so he took a closer look at it now, and finally said: "It looks better." He held Fang Zheng's face and kissed it .

Fang Zheng coughed embarrassingly, and quickly pushed him away, "Be careful." The

two of them are still in the living room. Fortunately, both uncle and grandma have returned to their rooms, otherwise it would be embarrassing to be seen.

Fang Zheng said: "Have I really gained weight? No, I can't stay in bed anymore, I have to get up early to exercise."

Now that the weather is not so cold, and there is no need to rely on willpower to get up in the morning, Zhou Jingnian nodded, "Together we will."

Fang Zheng has always been a persevering person. He said that if he gets up early to exercise, he really has to get up early. The two went out for a run in the community in the morning, bought breakfast for grandma and uncle by the way, then rode to school, and had breakfast when they arrived at school.

As Zhou Jingnian said, after Fang Liangbin and his wife knew that Fang Haoran was arrested for extortion and sent to the police station, the first thing they did was to go to the police station to find out the situation, and the second thing was to go to the No. 1 Middle School of the city to find Fang Zheng.

Their attitude was very tough, and they wanted to break into the school directly, but the guards would not let them in. After Zhang Qianqian knew that the two were arguing at the door, he invited them to the office. After learning about the situation, he called Fang Zheng over, because Zhou Jingnian was also one of the parties involved, so he also followed.

As soon as Zhang Lei saw Fang Zheng, she rushed over to beat him up, but Zhou Jingnian pushed him away.

Although it was dark that night, Zhang Lei didn't see Zhou Jingnian's face very clearly, but she was very impressed with Zhou Jingnian's height and figure.

Zhang Qianqian's face was ugly, and he shouted: "If you have something to say, how can you hit someone?"

Zhang Qianqian didn't have a good impression of this couple. She knew about the situation in Fang Zheng's family, and she also came to persuade them to let them For the sake of Fang Zheng's good grades, he can study for a few years. Fang Zheng remembers his kindness, and when he is admitted to university in the future, he will definitely repay them twice. But the couple was short-sighted and unwilling to live or die, saying that only the foster party would fight until the age of eighteen.

Fang Liangbin stood up and looked at Fang Zheng and asked in a resentful tone: "Fang Zheng, Haoran is your younger brother, how could you treat him like this!"

Fang Zheng smiled sarcastically: "I don't have a brother who gangs up with others to blackmail my brother." Zhang Lei roared: "

He is just ignorant, he just asked you to borrow some money to spend, and if you don't want to borrow it back, just tell me, but you sent him to the police station, Fang Zheng, why are you so vicious!"

Zhou Jingnian warned: "No matter how open your mouth is, believe it or not, I can make Fang Haoran really unable to get out." He looked at the couple coldly, "Fang Haoran's sentence is light or heavy this time, it depends on whether Fang Zheng is willing or not. I pleaded for him."

Zhang Lei's expression turned pale in an instant, watching the indifferent Fang Zheng take a step back, she shook her lips, and couldn't help but regret the yelling that Fang Zheng had just yelled.

But Fang Liangbin quickly changed his expression. The forced smile made his expression look very unnatural, and the muscles on his face were pulling out slightly. He looked at Fang Zheng flatteringly, "Xiao Zheng, just now it was uncle and Auntie is wrong, I can't compensate you here. You see, because your uncle has raised you for so many years, you can help Haoran just once, and he can't go to jail. If you need anything, just ask, as long as uncle can do it, he will definitely give it to you. You do it."

He changed his face quickly, but Zhang Lei couldn't, she kept her mouth shut and kept silent, but she hoped that Fang Zheng would agree.

Fang Zheng didn't know how to answer himself at the moment. He wanted to teach Fang Haoran a tougher lesson in his heart, but he knew that if he didn't let go, the couple would come to his school every day to make trouble, so they put His eyes turned to Zhou Jingnian.

Zhou Jingnian said, "Go back first, and I will give you an answer on this matter tomorrow."

Zhang Lei wanted to speak when he heard that, but Fang Liangbin hurriedly held him back, telling Fang Zheng to think about it, and then led him away tactfully.

After the two left, Zhang Qianqian rubbed his forehead, and the other party argued: "Fang Zheng, I think you should let go. In this society, public opinion is biased towards the weak."

If Fang Zheng was successfully blackmailed by the other party, no matter what Whether the other party is at large or not, the world sympathizes with Fang Zheng. But because the other party is now an attempted crime, and the two are related, in the eyes of others, it will become that although he has been blackmailed but actually has no loss, he still sent his relatives to the cell, and public opinion will be biased towards Fang. awe-inspiring. Outsiders always stand and talk without back pain, Fang Zheng will be entangled and discredited by Fang Liangbin and his wife, and other students will look at him strangely in school.

She once wanted to contribute money to support Fang Zheng's studies, but Fang Zheng refused, saying that he still has the ability, and when he is not at the end of his rope, when he really reaches that point, he will ask her for help. After this semester, he will be in his third year of high school. Zhang Qianqian doesn't want such a good student who works so hard to be affected by some bad things.

Fang Zheng understood Zhang Qianqian's concerns, and he was hesitating on this point, but if Fang Haoran did not punish him, he would not be reconciled.

Seeing him like this, Zhang Qianqian felt aggrieved for him, but she was still ready to try to persuade him again.

But Zhou Jingnian spoke, and he said, "Mr. Zhang, I will communicate with Fang Zheng."

Zhang Qianqian knew that the two had always been inseparable and had a good relationship, so she nodded and let them go back to class.

On the way back to the classroom, Fang Zheng asked Zhou Jingnian: "Should I agree?"

"This is the best way for you at present." Zhou Jingnian said.

Fang Zheng curled his lips, and his voice was a little bit disappointed: "The bad guys don't have to be punished for making mistakes?"

Zhou Jingnian stood still and turned to look at Fang Zheng: "Yes. Although some bad guys will be punished very late, but Fang Haoran's won't."

Fang Zheng stared at Zhou Jingnian blankly, feeling that Zhou Jingnian's earnest expression behind his determined words was really charming. He suddenly smiled, nodded and said, "Well, it's not that we won't report, I know it's not here yet."

Seeing that the haze in his eyes had dissipated, Zhou Jingnian smiled slightly, and the two continued to walk forward, because it was class time, There was no one in the corridor, and the two of them stood side by side, touching each other with their hands hanging by their sides.

Fang Zheng raised his index finger and quietly took Zhou Jingnian's finger. Zhou Jingnian looked ahead, a smile flashed in his eyes, and he curled his fingers in response.