Chapter 4

When the two left the cafeteria, Fang Zheng stroked his bulging stomach and said, "I'm so full."

This age is when he is growing up, and Zhou Jingnian eats a lot, but it's just right. Fang Zheng ate all of it and was very full. I won't feel stuck.

Taking advantage of the early time before class, Fang Zheng led Zhou Jingnian around the school.

Fang Zheng rarely has such leisure time. He has to go to the bar after school every day, and he can't go home until early in the morning at the earliest. The time after lunch every day was also used by him to catch up on sleep.

Zhou Jingnian is also very clear about this. He looked at the dark circles under Fang Zheng's eyes, and after turning around for a while, he said, "Go back." The

dormitory students usually take a lunch break in the dormitory. There were only a few sporadic students, basically day students who didn't go home for dinner.

Fang Zheng lay on the seat and closed his eyes to rest, while Zhou Jingnian sat behind and looked at his side face. Now he is full of satisfaction from seeing his love again, and he only hopes that time can go slower.

When class was about to start, Chen An slapped a basketball and entered the classroom. His seat was against the wall, so he slapped Fang Zheng awake and let him in.

Chen An noticed that Zhou Jingnian glanced at him gravely, and his heart skipped a beat, thinking that the new classmate's aura was so scary, how did Fang Zheng get to know him so well on the first day?

Fang Zheng rubbed his eyes and yawned, and asked Chen An in a daze, "Are you going to class? What's the first class?"

"Chinese," Chen An said.

He saw that Fang Zheng began to look for textbooks in the desk box with his head down, so he also lowered his head and pretended to be searching, and asked Fang Zheng in a low voice: "It's only the first day, and you've become familiar with your new classmate? How old is he?" It's so scary, aren't you afraid?"

Fang Zheng took out his Chinese textbook, straightened up and looked at Zhou Jingnian suspiciously. Seeing Zhou Jingnian looking at him, he subconsciously smiled at him, and then whispered to Chen An: "What's so scary, the new classmate is very handsome, don't talk about me I'm afraid that Jiang Mian's school grass title will be lost."

Chen Yu nodded in agreement at first, and then said disapprovingly: "What kind of school grass is Jiang Mian? The idiotic screaming is the school grass? If you didn't join our class basketball team, Shennong would never see him after school, how could the school grass have his share."

Fang Zheng smiled: "So you are also convinced by me Under handsome?"

Chen An: "Smelly shameless."

Zhou Jingnian frowned behind him.

Back to school during the National Day holiday, the students were not very interested in class. In the first Chinese class, many students who did not have a lunch break yawned. Zhou Jingnian, who was in the last row, focused more than half of his attention on Fang Zheng in front of him during class.

The commuting students in the first and second grades of their school did not have to go to evening self-study, so when the bell rang for the end of the last get out of class in the afternoon, Fang Zheng carried his schoolbag to say goodbye to everyone, and was the first to run out of the classroom.

Getting along with each other for a month at the beginning of school has made other students get used to it.

Zhou Jingnian was the second to leave the classroom. He stood by the fence and looked down. Fang Zheng had already run downstairs, running out of the school with his schoolbag in one hand.

Zhou Jingnian looked at his running back and really wanted to catch up, but now he could only stop in place, and couldn't help calling him eagerly: "Ah Zheng!"

Fang Zheng didn't stop, and he turned around. The side wind blew his slightly long hair, and he waved to Zhou Jingnian with a big smile: "I'll go first, see you tomorrow."

Soon, Fang Zheng disappeared from Zhou Jingnian's sight.

If you don't see Fang Zheng, everything you do becomes boring. Zhou Jingnian walked out of the school gate slowly, and a person walked towards him.

The man said, "Excuse me, is it Young Master Zhou?"

Zhou Jingnian looked at the man.

The man smiled and said, "My name is Wen Yang. Uncle Liu asked me to take you to play." ——Fang

Zheng

ran all the way to the bar.

This bar is called Ye Shi, and it opens at six o'clock in the evening. Everyone first makes preparations, cleans up and so on. Usually, people will come after seven o'clock, and it will be really lively around nine o'clock.

Fang Zheng is seventeen years old, but his height is 1.78 meters. He has long arms and long legs. He is also handsome. Although his face is still young, he is wearing a bar vest uniform and a small bow tie. The little girls who were also waiters blushed and their hearts beat.

This is also one of the reasons why the owner of this bar has kept Fang Zheng working here. Fang Zheng has a sweet mouth and a lively mind. Although he has no intention of working here for three years, many people have come here for him.

Right now Fang Zheng is lying on the bar counter doing homework. Brother Li, the foreman

, came over and patted Fang Zheng on the shoulder: "You have to live in school next year, right?"

The third year of high school has to live on campus, and I have to study at night." Fang Zheng will not be able to come to work to earn money during the time when he lives in school. Fortunately, he has always considered this and has saved some money in the past few years. Living is not a problem . There are commissions for drinks in the bar, and his monthly performance is basically the highest among the waiters, and his salary has always been the one with the highest salary.

Fang Zheng did his homework well, and the bar welcomed the first group of customers.

At exactly nine o'clock in the evening, Zhou Jingnian followed Wen Yang and a group of friends whom he called into the Yese Bar.

The lights in the bar were colorful, the tables were almost occupied by people, and there were not many booths left. Wen Yang had already reserved a box, and Brother Li graciously led a group of people up to the second floor.

Zhou Jingnian searched for Fang Zheng's figure all the way, but the lights flickered on and off, Zhou Jingnian was dazzled, and he couldn't find anyone.

After everyone was seated, Brother Li walked in with a few pretty girls.

The people present were worse than Wen Yang in terms of status and status, and Wen Yang was much worse than Zhou Jingnian, so everyone's topic centered on Zhou Jingnian. However, Zhou Jingnian was not in high spirits, he didn't talk much, and when he drank, he just clinked glasses symbolically and didn't drink.

A girl sat next to Zhou Jingnian. Seeing Zhou Jingnian's stern face, she seemed to be quite interesting. She poured him a drink, and sat beside him politely, watching the others play dice.

Wen Yang was sitting next to Zhou Jingnian with a glass of wine, and seeing that he was not drinking or participating in the fun, he was always in a lack of interest, so he couldn't help but ask with concern: "What does Young Master Zhou want to play?"

Liu Feng is Wen Yang's father's boss, As for Zhou Jingnian's own identity, he is the future heir of the big group, and he can enjoy both black and white. Wen Yang dared not be negligent in treating such a prince.

Zhou Jingnian shook his head. At this moment, the door of the box was suddenly broken open, and a stout man in his thirties stumbled in. The other party was holding a wine glass in his hand, with several lipstick marks on his face, his footsteps were flimsy, and his face smelled of alcohol.

Because of this person's intrusion, the originally lively box suddenly became quiet.

Wen Yang looked at the person, his expression became ugly.

The man smiled, sat on the sofa self-consciously, put his arms around a nearby girl, ignored her struggle, kissed her forcefully on the face, and then looked at Wen Yang: "Master Wen, you come here to play too." Ah, let me just say, I thought I was dazzled when I saw you going upstairs just now."

Wen Yang shook his wine glass, not wanting to pay attention to this person, but just winked at the person next to him: "Master Zeng is drunk, go and see See which box he is in, ask someone to help him over there, and hand him over to his friend."

Young Master Zeng was not happy, looking at Wen Yang, he said in a strange way: "You haven't even had a glass of wine, Young Master Wen is going to drive him away? "He turned his gaze to Zhou Jingnian, and he straightened his eyes in an instant. His eyes were full of amazement at the beauty, and he leaned towards Zhou Jingnian like a hungry ghost: "Which family is this friend? It is fate to meet you today. Brother, let me toast you!"

Wen Yang's complexion changed, and he scolded Zeng for looking for death, and he couldn't wait for the bar to call someone, so he got up and went to pull Mr. Zeng out, trying to get him out.

Young Master Zeng waved Wen Yang's hand away unhappily, and said viciously, "Try to touch me!" It

was the first time that Wen Yang was treated so lowly by someone, but although he didn't like the surname Zeng, the power of the other party's family was also unacceptable. Underestimated, when it comes to seniority, he has to call the other party uncle. As a junior, he can't tear himself apart with the other party.

Young Master Zeng only focused on Zhou Jingnian, he was already drunk, otherwise he wouldn't have missed the cold look in Zhou Jingnian's eyes. Holding his wine glass, he saw that Zhou Jingnian had just picked up the wine glass and bumped into him, and was very upset, "What do you mean? Look down on your brother Zeng?"

Zhou Jingnian raised his eyes to look at him, without any ups and downs: "Then what do you want? how?"

The wine glass was put down heavily, Young Master Zeng let out a displeased "tsk", obviously he was used to domineering, at this time the people who were traveling with him rushed into this box. As the leader, Young Master Zeng was at odds with Wen Yang, which caused the people around them to not deal with it either. There were many people on the other side, and Wen Yang and the others were forced into a corner by the other party's people. Seeing that the two sides were at war and the atmosphere was at a stalemate, a waiter pushing a wine cart appeared at the door.

The wine bottles made a clinking sound when they collided lightly. In this quiet room, the sound was infinitely amplified and extremely abrupt, attracting the attention of everyone present.

Zhou Jingnian turned his head and looked at Fang Zheng who suddenly appeared at the door just like in his previous life, his heart beat violently. His previous life started from this moment, and the rest of his life was tightly entangled with this person named Fang Zheng.