Chapter 8

Chen An, who witnessed all the process, pointed at the boy angrily, "Jiang Mian, you are sick, you hit someone on the head with a basketball ?

"

, You hit our classmate's back, you didn't see it!" Chen An yelled angrily.

Fang Zheng also realized that something probably happened. He came out of Zhou Jingnian's arms, touched the place where he was smashed, and asked worriedly: "How is it? Are you okay?"

Zhou Jingnian shook his head: "It's okay."

Then, Fang Zheng Zheng turned around suddenly, punched Jiang Mian with his fist, and wiped his face with his fist.

Fang Zheng didn't mean to really hit Jiang Mian, but Jiang Mian stepped back in fright, but Fang Zheng stepped on his instep, and staggered and sat down on the ground.

Jiang Mian was in a panic, "Fang Zheng, you hit someone!"

Fang Zheng imitated him and shrugged: "I didn't hit him." By the way, he moved his foot away, squatted down and patted the ashes on his shoe, A very sincere apology: "I'm sorry, I stepped on your foot."

The quarrel between him and Jiang Mian is basically known to those who know them, Fang Zheng is not polite, and he doesn't seem to be bothered to do it. Jiang Mian and his peers are in different classes, and the two classes have the same physical education class on Wednesday, and Jiang Mian will find trouble every time.

In fact, Fang Zheng didn't know where he had offended Jiang Mian, so that the kid kept looking at him disliked. At first, Fang Zheng turned a blind eye to his provocations, but as the number of times increased, Fang Zheng also felt annoyed.

Jiang Mian got up from the ground, patted the ashes on his butt as if venting, and looked at Fang Zheng with wide-eyed eyes: "Dare you come to two rounds, the loser invites people from our two classes to drink water. He paused, and continued in a mocking tone: "It's not expensive, it's just a bottle."

Almost everyone in the school knows about Fang Zheng's situation. He has good grades and is handsome, so his classmates will inevitably ask him. As soon as he comes and goes, he knows more. Jiang Mian is no exception. During the summer vacation of Fang Zheng's freshman year of high school, he sent flyers to his newly opened electrical store. He knows how poor Fang Zheng is.

However, it is such a poor boy who surpasses him in grades, and others think he is inferior to him in appearance, how reconciled and convinced is Jiang Mian. He thought maliciously, when Fang Zheng lost, and the two classes had 70 students, he would have to pay 140 yuan, which would take three or four days of hard work for Fang Zheng to distribute leaflets.

He never thought about the possibility that he himself would lose. He plays basketball almost every day at noon and afternoon after school. He is also the basketball captain of his class. He takes people to participate in the school's weekly basketball games. Sometimes he wins more times against those senior students.

Chen An knew what he was paying attention to as soon as he heard it, and immediately said: "Who are you, if you say that you can compare, then we will lose face!"

But Fang Zheng said: "Compare, why not."

What to do It's hard work, but it's also about talent. Although Fang Zheng spends less time playing basketball, he is no worse than Jiang Mian in playing, and his skills are passable. Occasionally playing basketball in recess will make a group of girls scream, otherwise Jiang Mian would not have such a sense of crisis . And he runs to school and to work every day, and his physical strength is not bad.

Jiang Mian came after him again this time, and Zhou Jingnian was hit a bit, so there's no way he could have said that.

Zhou Jingnian stood beside Fang Zheng, moved his arms, took advantage of his height, looked at Jiang Mian with cold eyes, "Let's compare."

At this moment, Jiang Mian finally looked at Zhou Jingnian.

Two days earlier, he had heard that a handsome guy had come to class one, and the girls in the class went to see it together, and they discussed it for a while when they came back. He felt that those girls were too meaningless, a man who was a little better looking could fascinate them. Because of his disdain, Jiang Mian didn't bother to inquire about Zhou Jingnian. He was far away just now, and he focused all his attention on how to teach Fang Zheng a lesson, so he didn't see clearly what Zhou Jing looked like until now.

Seeing this, Jiang Mian felt uncomfortable. This man looked better than everyone he had ever seen. No star on TV could compare to him, and his height directly overwhelmed him. He took a step to the side and said with a smile, "Okay, call someone. Gather in five minutes."

Fang Zheng didn't join the class basketball team, but he has a good face and smiles when he sees people, although he rarely participates in the class Group activities, but very popular. They all saw Jiang Mian finding fault, and as soon as they saw Fang vying for someone, Cao Rui of the basketball team immediately asked to join, and brought his good partner Lin Lin.

The two of them, together with Fang Zheng, Zhou Jingnian and Chen An, were just enough, and Cao Rui invited several people to be substitutes.

Five minutes later, Jiang Mian was also ready, and he invited the physical education teachers from the two classes to be the referee.

The personnel are in place, the referee throws the basketball, and the jump ball starts.

In fact, Zhou Jingnian has not touched basketball for a long time. In his last life, he was busy fighting for the family business when he was in college, and he squeezed out the time for sleeping. Later, his legs were paralyzed for almost ten years due to a car accident. In the first few days after he came back, he was not even used to walking. However, it may be because this body is really young, and he has basketball experience before. Except for a few minutes of trouble in the opening game, he quickly regained his feeling.

As a small forward, Fang Zheng often has to carry the opponent's heavy defenses to attack. And Jiang Mian aimed at him, staring at him the whole time. But Fang Zheng was too flexible, and he would score points if he didn't pay attention, which made Jiang Mian very angry. When I get short of breath, I keep making small movements.

When Fang scrambled for the ball again, Jiang Mian was anxious and hit Fang Zheng's arm directly.

As soon as the whistle sounded, the physical education teacher called Jiang Mian's name and signaled him to commit a foul.

Jiang Mian has already been named twice, and the onlookers watched him discussing, which made him even more annoyed. When he hit Fang Zheng, he didn't say sorry, and stared at Fang Zheng, as if he was the one who committed the foul. It was the one who was beaten.

"Are you okay?" Zhou Jingnian ran to Fang Zheng's side, and took a look at his beaten hand.

The short sleeves that Fang Zheng wears, if he doesn't tan on purpose, his skin is actually very fair, the fluff on his hands is thin and light in color, and his arms look better than girls'. Jiang Mian's slap was serious, and Zhou Jingnian heard the crisp applause even standing behind him. He picked it up and saw that his arm was red.

Chen Yu leaned over and said angrily, "I've never seen Jiang Mian, a stingy man who makes small moves if he can't win. I just noticed that he kicked your foot when he took off and landed."

Fang Zheng waved his hand: "It's okay ." , it doesn't hurt. We can't do all kinds of small moves."

Chen Yu scratched his hair twice in frustration, and the score seems to be in front of them now, but the referee didn't notice some small moves by the opponent, and he suffered a lot. .

Fang Zheng comforted him and said, "Change the rebound, come on, get out of class soon."

However, in the second half, Jiang Mian and his team not only did not restrain themselves, but also made more small moves. Going back, the field was full of gunpowder.

The two referee teachers frowned and wanted to stop, but the players on both sides turned a deaf ear.

Fang Zheng is completely breakthrough type, holding the ball and directly attacking the opponent's inside line. When he was grabbing the ball and shooting from the penalty area with other players, Fang Zheng was hit on the chin with an elbow by Jiang Mian while jumping up. At that time, his body was tilted. When I landed, my foot was stabilized, and I twisted it, and I felt a sharp pain immediately.

And Jiang Mian, who was also severely pulled by Fang Zheng, also fell to the ground because he couldn't stand still.

Zhou Jingnian kept an eye on him at all times. When he was attacked by Jiang Mian, he pushed away the people in front of him and ran out, stepping on Jiang Mian's ankle.