Chapter 51

What Fang Zheng is holding now is Zhou Jingyan's information.

Before Zhou Jingnian returned to Sijiu City, Fang Zheng heard him mention this person several times on the phone. Just looking at the ID photo attached to the documents, Zhou Jingyan with warm eyebrows and Zhou Jingnian did not have the slightest resemblance. Fang Zheng looked at other photos and found that Zhou Jingyan had disguised them. Through some private tracking and shooting of him, Zhou Jingyan's real expression was not like this. He harbors jealousy towards his own people.

This is a person who is good at disguising, but not very clever.

After watching Zhou Jingyan's, Fang Zheng leaned over again and saw that Zhou Jingnian was watching Zhou Jianfeng and Ji Pingting's.

Although Ji Yong's incident was the trigger, the real reason for Zhou Jianfeng's dismissal was because of his bribery. But he will not admit this, he only knows that if there is no matter about Ji Yong, everyone will focus on him and attract others' attention, and his bribery will never be discovered by others. Ji Yong went in, and Ji Yong's family came to Zhou's old house every day to intercede with them, and they all told him to blast out angrily. He also diverted most of his firepower to Ji Pingting.

If Ji Pingting hadn't persuaded him to let Ji Yong join him, he wouldn't have lost such a big face this time. And the shame is second, he let Zhou Yong down is the most worrying thing for him. Because of this, Zhou Jianfeng, who originally planned to move back to the old house, thought about the words "beauty comes from distance", maybe the old man would think of him again when he saw him again after a while, and promised to let him go to work in the company, so he and Ji Ping Ting and the two moved out of the old house again, and only asked Zhou Jingyan to stay in the old house with Zhou Yong.

Zhou Jianfeng and Ji Pingting moved back to the old house, without Zhou Jingyan's mediation, Zhou Jianfeng had resentment towards Ji Pingting and didn't want to see her, and Ji Pingting was worried all day long because she was worried about being exposed, and she didn't. No matter how much they tried to please Zhou Jianfeng, the atmosphere between the two became lifeless for the first time in so many years.

Zhou Jianfeng made a mistake, he was honest for a while at first, and went to visit the old house every few days, but seeing Zhou Yong's attitude of turning a blind eye to him, he gradually became irritable.

Soon Zhou Jianfeng couldn't stay any longer, and found several shareholders in the group, hoping that they could come to Zhou Yong to speak well of him and return to the company as soon as possible, so he went out to meet friends all day long, and the place he often visited was Li Dong's Yalai Club.

Liu Feng greeted Li Dong in a timely manner, and Li Dong took advantage of the convenience of the clubhouse to let Zhou Jianfeng meet a few girls who wanted to enter the upper circle.

Zhou Jianfeng also took the bait as they wished.

Therefore, at first Zhou Jianfeng would go home every day, but gradually the frequency of going home became less and less, which naturally attracted Ji Pingting's attention. You must know that she is the junior mistress, and she is very accurate in seeing some men's behaviors.

Ji Pingting secretly observed Zhou Jianfeng for a week, and finally found other women's hair on his clothes, and hickey marks on his body.

Ji Pingting didn't make a big fuss, she just put on some light makeup on herself, and when Zhou Jianfeng came back late at night, she wept silently and asked Zhou Jianfeng if there was anyone outside.

Although the cheating was discovered, Zhou Jianfeng certainly didn't admit it. Seeing Ji Pingting's tearful look, the last bit of resentment in Zhou Jianfeng's heart gradually dissipated. time.

Ji Pingting didn't believe him, but she still acted as if she believed him deeply.

Later on, Zhou Jianfeng really couldn't change his shit. In the past, Liu's mother was not in good health, so he felt distressed and cheated. Now that Ji Pingting is still doing well, he can't bear it for a long time. Zhou Jianfeng, who is at home, seems to have nothing but to have fun. It's the same thing, and it didn't take long to go out quietly to meet the little goblins.

Ji Pingting dared not speak out. She now has her life on her shoulders. She doesn't know when the knife will fall. She can only swallow the pain and regret in her heart and lower her posture, and she doesn't dare to quarrel with Zhou Jianfeng. I hope that Zhou Jianfeng can feel more guilty now, and when the incident happens in the future, Zhou Jianfeng can give her a hand for the sake of being married for so many years.

When Zhou Jianfeng reached middle age, he seemed to have finally started to indulge himself. He was addicted to drinking and sex, and his steps were beautiful when he walked. Occasionally, he went to Zhou Yong to please him, but Zhou Yong could only make Zhou Yong re-examine him. Ji Pingting's life is also very sad. While she hates Zhou Jianfeng's ruthlessness, she also has a sense of luck in her heart. She has lost things for so long and there is no response from outside. She wonders if this matter will never be heard. When it was revealed, Ji Pingting suffered repeatedly in dire straits, and the circle of upper-class wives who had managed to break into her had no intention of going there anymore, and she lost weight at a speed that she could see. As for Zhou Jingyan, he replaced Zhou Jingnian and stayed by Zhou Yong's side, seemingly proud of himself, but as long as the crazy Liu Susu haunts him every day, he will never be able to be happy.

Now Zhou Jingnian and Liu Feng just let this family be slowly cut to pieces with blunt knives, and the matter will come to an end after they get evidence from Ying Hanhai.

After reading the materials and leaving the company, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng went to see a movie when it was still early, because it was a holiday and the movie theater was crowded, and the movie they wanted to watch was sold out that day, so they chose one A domestic horror film that few people watch.

Zhou Jingnian also had ulterior motives. In Fang Zheng's eyes, he was afraid of ghosts. The two sat in the corner and it was relatively dark. Zhou Jingnian rarely let his eyes go to the big screen during a movie. He looked for opportunities to eat during the whole process. Fang Zheng's tofu.

So halfway through the opening of the movie, Fang Zheng knew that Zhou Jingnian was not really afraid of ghosts, and also knew that the other party was faking it when the two watched a horror movie for the first time.

That night, the two fought again until midnight before falling asleep.

The holiday was only three days long, and after having fun on the first day, the two of them didn't go anywhere for the next two days, doing homework assigned by the teachers at home.

The holiday was fleeting, and the two returned to school on the afternoon of the third day.

The third year of senior high school is very tiring, with endless reviewing and doing questions, and besides taking exams and exams, you have to spend a lot of brainpower every day, and your spirit continues to be tense for a long time. The days are tired, tense and boring.

The weather is getting colder, Zhou Jingnian wants to use the excuse that sleeping alone is too cold to let Fang Zheng sleep with him, but the bed is too narrow, they are tall and long-legged, and they can't move when they sleep alone, so they want to sleep together A bed, unless you sleep on top of each other.

In order for Fang Zheng to sleep comfortably, Zhou Jingnian specially bought two plastic hot water bottles filled with water. Before going to bed, he filled hot water and put them in the bed, so that Fang Zheng could fall asleep quickly when he fell asleep, and the bed would be warm all night.

This is so considerate, Chen An teased Zhou Jingnian, "If we didn't know that Fang Zheng is your brother-in-law, we would have thought Fang Zheng was your wife."

Cao Rui and the others nodded "Yes, yes" there.

No one who said it felt wrong, but Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng wanted to sigh when they heard it. These people are so simple, stupid and straightforward.

After the semester was over, news came from Sijiu City that Zhou Jianfeng hadn't been agreed by Zhou Yong to go back to work, and Ji Pingting couldn't help arguing a few times because of Zhou Jianfeng's derailment. Once upon a time.

Zhou Jianfeng didn't care about this, Zhou Jingyan was anxious about it, Ji Pingting was just surrounded by strong despair again, and fell into fear.

These are what Zhou Jingnian wants to see most.

Years ago, a few days before the stock market was about to turn into a bear market, Zhou Jingnian sold all his stocks and recovered all his funds.

It's amazing to watch when a huge word count is converted into actual RMB. Fang Zheng is like this now. He watched the money in his account exceed one hundred thousand, one million, and then tens of millions that he couldn't even imagine in his life, and then finally hundreds of millions.

Fang Zheng still couldn't believe that he became a billionaire just like that. Wen Yang, who didn't earn as much as him, looked at his stupid look but envied him very much. Let him take care of the money, and finally make a fortune in the stock market.

Zhou Jingnian did not agree. He was able to earn so much money because of his in-depth research on the stock market this year in his previous life. The Huaguo stock market will not be very good in the next two years, so he did not think about participating in it again. Now that the funds are available, the focus has to be transferred to the R&D team, as well as the acquisition of mobile phone hardware factories.

It's a pity for Wen Yang and the others that their wish to make another fortune fell through. However, the stock market is too deep, and they dare not ask them to go by themselves. They have made small troubles a few times before, and they all lost money without exception. In addition, they Seeing that Zhou Jingnian was not optimistic about the stock market in the coming year, he took it easy, and the three of them prepared to start a business together.

Wen Yang also specifically asked Fang Zheng if he wanted to come. Like He Tao, they saw the potential of e-commerce to expand, and along with the logistics, they all planned to get a share of the pie.

Fang Zheng's own clothing store does online shopping, and the store also cooperates with nearby logistics points. For so long, Zhou Jingnian took him to see many things that he had never been exposed to before. Even if he occasionally listened to the conversation between Zhou Jingnian and his uncle, he benefited a lot every time. Now his vision is very different. The future development of these two He is also optimistic about the potential, so he allocates part of the funds to invest in it. He will only be responsible for dividends in the future, and will not be involved in the company's management.

This is what Wen Yang and the others are happy to see. After all, they also have money now, and it is enough for the three of them to do this. The reason why they asked Fang Zheng is that they have spent several times with Fang Zheng, and they really like it. Human character, and because of Zhou Jingnian, they hope to establish a closer relationship with Zhou Jingnian in the future, so tying Fang Zheng to the boat is the best way.

Fang Zheng took out more than half of the remaining money and gave it to Zhou Jingnian. He became a shareholder of Zhou Jingnian's mobile phone company and became the second largest shareholder.

This year's Spring Festival, thanks to his nephew, Liu Feng also made a fortune in the stock market. During the New Year's Eve dinner, he wrapped a big red envelope for each of them, and promised them that if they can pass the college entrance examination When the results come out, he will give the two of them another gift to celebrate.

Zhou Jingnian's grades were at the middle level before, but after arriving in Licheng, he studied hard uninterruptedly, and now the school has broken into the top five. He and Fang Zheng are quite confident in each other's grades, although they are afraid that Liu Feng will give away something else. It was a strange gift, but the two of them told Liu Feng to prepare it as soon as possible, they would never be kind enough to save him money.

Not long after, the next semester of the third year of senior high school started, and the blackboard newspaper behind the classroom added a countdown to the college entrance examination, and the students on duty erased it every day. Everyone instantly felt a sense of urgency, and an extra get out of class was added to the evening self-study time. At half past one, the pressure of study is even greater.