Chapter 45

Zhou Jianfeng was still losing his temper there. When he saw Ji Pingting coming down, he let all his anger go, grabbed the newspaper Zhou Jingnian was still reading and threw it directly on her face, angrily said: "Where is Ji Yong? Get over here!" The

rough newspaper was slapped on the face, which made Ji Pingting's face ache. In fact, she was suppressing the anger and fear of throwing things in her heart these two days. Also very angry. Even so, she didn't say anything. In this family, Zhou Jianfeng is her biggest reliance.

Hearing Zhou Jianfeng mention Ji Yong again, Ji Pingting just quickly unfolded the newspaper, and after seeing the content, Ji Pingting, who was originally full of grievances, was only shocked.

Ji Yong's construction company was established by relying on Zhou Jianfeng's relationship after Ji Pingting gave birth to Zhou Jingyan. It was she who said good things to Ji Yong at that time and made Zhou Jianfeng agree to Ji Yong's affiliation. She doesn't like Ji Yong, but she likes to see Ji Yong's face when he pleases her.

Ji Pingting's hand holding the newspaper trembled slightly. How could it be such a coincidence that she had just lost the harmful thing and was about to find Ji Yong when something happened to Ji Yong.

The people behind it are definitely targeting her!

At this time, Zhou Jingyan, who had already made several phone calls, came over and said, "I have already called my uncle, and the company has also notified me." The

long vacation is not over yet, and everyone in the company is on vacation. The notification was short-term. Some employees were still on vacation and couldn't make it back for a while, so the response was not so timely.

After this kind of thing happened, it was difficult for Zhou Jingnian to go out. Zhou Jianfeng and the others were still waiting for Ji Yong, so he simply sat there and took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Liu Feng. After confirming that he did it, he touched his chin and thought about some of the operability, and then Send a text message to Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng is currently nestling on the sofa and poking the kitten at it with Aunt Xue'er's cat fur. During Zhou Jingnian's absence, he played with the old lady, went to the scenic spots when it was shady, and took pictures A lot of photos were sent to Zhou Jingnian, and if it was hot, he would stay at home and read a book or something.

Zhou Jingnian told him that he would be returning to Belvedere tomorrow morning, and Fang asked him when the plane landed, and agreed to pick him up.

After chatting for a while, Ji Yong came.

Ji Yong is not very tall and thin. He happened to be in Sijiu City these few days. He didn't usually have the habit of reading newspapers. His friend called him to notify him. Compared with his friend's panic on the phone, Ji Yong was very calm. In his eyes, Zhou's For such a huge monster, if he wanted to deal with one or two ordinary people, he could do it without opening his mouth.

However, Zhou Jingyan was in a hurry on the phone, so Ji Yong had no choice but to rush over, complaining in his heart that Zhou's family made a fuss.

As soon as he stepped into the hall, Ji Yong called out to Zhou Jianfeng affectionately: "Brother-in-law!"

Zhou Jianfeng was furious, how could he see the flattering face of the other party, he suppressed his anger and asked him: "Have you read today's X Morning News?"

Ji Yong immediately yelled wronged, "Look, brother-in-law, you can't believe the above, it's all because of the family who framed me, they just want to extort money!"

Zhou Jingnian took a look at Ji Yong, and sneered.

Zhou Jianfeng asked again: "Then did you beat the owner?"

Ji Yong said: "I just pushed and shoved a few times."

"You?" Ji Pingting asked in surprise from the side.

Zhou Jianfeng also stared at Ji Yong.

Zhou Jingyan hated iron for being weak and said: "Uncle, you are confused!"

They all thought that Ji Yong ordered his workers to do this, but they didn't expect him to do it himself.

Ji Yong was frightened by them and took a step back, and finally put away the flattering smile on his face.

Zhou Jianfeng: "Is the owner dead?"

Ji Yong said, "It's dead, but it's the old man's own fault. My brother was also fired by him."

Zhou Jianfeng asked again in a cold voice: "Then what was said in the newspaper about harassing the homeowner's family, did you really do it?"

Ji Yong argued in a low voice, "Just looking for someone to scare them..."

Zhou Jianfeng finally couldn't help it, the whole hall was full of him He roared angrily: "Why are you so stupid! Either you don't do this, or you clean up the whole thing, and now the whole Forty-Nine City knows about it!"

Ji Yong was also bitter, he was stared at After working for that family for a year, seeing that family was so frightened that they dared to say whether to call the police or not. I didn't expect to stumble as soon as I relaxed, "Who knew they were so courageous, they ran away?" There is trouble in

Sijiu City." The tied tie was pulled away, and Zhou Jianfeng was extremely irritable, pointing at Ji Yong and warning: "Don't go anywhere these days, just stay at home."

Ji Yong said: "But I still have a project in n city..."

Zhou Jianfeng stared, Ji Yong immediately nodded honestly, "Okay, I'm honest, I'll stay at home."

Nothing happened to Ji Yong after that, Zhou Jianfeng didn't want to see him , he waved his hand to tell him to roll, and Ji Yong rolled away with his tail between his legs.

After Ji Yong left, Zhou Jianfeng went upstairs. Ji Pingting followed behind and wanted to say a few words to him, but Zhou Jianfeng waved him away impatiently.

In just a few days, two bad things happened. This long vacation that should have been spent happily was really terrible. Ji Pingting stood there with a pale face, watching Zhou Jianfeng walking towards the old man's study, suddenly felt a little pain on her face, touched it, blood stained her fingers, and realized that it should be the place where Zhou Jianfeng threw the newspaper just now. All of a sudden scratched.

Seeing Ji Pingting's pitiful look, Zhou Jingyan walked over to support her and comforted her: "Mom, it's okay. Dad just took his anger out on him for a while. I can't blame you. It will be fine in two days. You haven't had breakfast yet." Eat, I think you are not in good spirits, go back to your room first, I will ask my aunt to bring you breakfast."

Ji Pingting thought that it is not so simple, let's not talk about Zhao Youfang, Ji Yong's matter is up to Zhou Jianfeng If you lose your temper like this, you know it's not easy to deal with it.

She asked Zhou Jingyan, "Why didn't you see your grandpa?"

Zhou Jingyan said, "Grandpa is in the study. He read the newspaper before we saw it. Grandpa said to leave this matter to Dad.

" The premonition was even worse.

The two of them suddenly heard the sound of bowls and chopsticks clinking, and when they turned their heads, they found that Zhou Jingnian was sitting next to him. Zhou Jianfeng was unable to eat just now, but now this person started eating slowly.

He is probably the only one in the family who is still in the mood to eat at this time.

Ji Pingting's chest was suddenly filled with breath, and she was about to choke to death. Having lost such a big face in front of Zhou Jingnian this morning, the other party might be laughing at him for some reason. She turned her head and walked up the stairs quickly. She didn't know what to think of, but after taking two steps, she suddenly paused, and then continued to walk forward.

I don't know how many people were behind the incident of Ji Yong's beating to death. It was published in the morning newspaper, and the major portal websites also pushed the headlines. The next day, there was a tearful accusation video of the victim's family. It is said that there will be many media interviews afterwards. , things are getting hotter and hotter.

And these things had nothing to do with Zhou Jingnian, he was going back to school after the long vacation, and his plane to Belvedere had already landed.

In the crowd, Zhou Jingnian saw Fang Zheng at first glance and shook his hand at him.

Fang Zheng was so happy, he swayed from side to side and jumped twice, the smile on his face seemed to burn Zhou Jingnian.

After being separated for a few days, Zhou Jingnian thought that he was thinking too badly. When he got out of the passage, he threw the luggage bag on the spot and hugged Fang Zheng with his arms wide open. He buried his face next to Fang Zheng's neck and sucked hard. He breathed a sigh of relief and asked softly, "Miss me?"

Fang Zheng's heart was so sweet that he couldn't hold back the smile at the corner of his mouth. He hugged Zhou Jingnian's thin waist, feeling the heat under his palm, and said : "I want to, I really want to."

There are too many people hugging because of parting and reunion at the airport. It's not surprising that they hug each other like this.

The two hugged for half a minute, temporarily quenching their thirst for lovesickness.

Zhou Song didn't go back for Zhou Yong's birthday this time, but asked Zhou Jingnian to bring a gift back. He didn't have a good relationship with his family, and he didn't stay at home very often.

This time to pick up Zhou Jingnian, Zhou Song directly gave the car to An Shiwu, and asked them to drive to pick up Zhou Jingnian.

It was almost noon, and the two had lunch first, and then they didn't go back directly, but went to the company first.

The company's website has already begun to be constructed, and some new functions are also being continuously added for testing under Zhou Jingnian's suggestion. I believe that internal testing will start in a few months. Zhou Jingnian asked about the progress, tried it himself, and explained to Fang Zheng the specific uses of some functions in the future. The two stayed in the company for more than two hours before returning home.

When she got home, Aunt Xue'er felt that her nephew no longer smelled of her, so she meowed and was hugged and rubbed by her nephew for a few minutes before jumping off in satisfaction.

The old lady was not there, she was invited out by the girls, Liu Feng was at home, and was on the phone at the moment, seeing that Zhou Jingnian was back, she waved to him to signal to chat later, and then continued on the phone.

After listening to a few sentences, Zhou Jingnian found out that it was about Zhou Jianfeng. He probably couldn't finish talking for a while, so he went back to the room with Fang Zheng.

Entering the room, as soon as Zhou Jingnian put down his bag, he pushed Fang Zheng against the wall next to him, kissed him, and locked the door behind him.

Fang Zheng let out a "huh" and reacted immediately after being kissed for two seconds. He put his hands on Zhou Jingnian's shoulders, raised his head and kissed Zhou Jingnian passionately.

Zhou Jingnian broke into Fang Zheng's dentate tongue, sucked and licked Fang Zheng's tongue, moved his hands down and rubbed Fang Zheng's waist twice, and then continued to move down, stopping at Fang Zheng's round buttocks He squeezed him twice, then lifted him up hard, and put his arms around Fang Zheng's thighs to pick him up.

Fang Zheng suddenly changed from looking up to looking down. Apart from the sound of water stains in the room, there was only the heavy breathing of the two. The intense kiss lasted for a few minutes, and the two separated abruptly.

Fang Zheng panted heavily, looked down at Zhou Jingnian in the same situation as him, and couldn't help laughing. He held Zhou Jingnian's face in both hands, and brushed his thumb across Zhou Jingnian's lips, and then he was bitten by the other party, and got into the hot mouth of the other party, feeling the light bite and sucking of the other party's tongue on the fingertips. There was a light bite on the lip.

The lips were glued together again, Fang Zheng's back was against the wall, Zhou Jingnian's waist was sandwiched between his legs, their upper bodies were tightly pressed together, the lovesickness they hadn't seen for a few days turned into lust with the kiss. The desire continued to escalate and began to change. I got impatient.

Zhou Jingnian rubbed Fang Zheng's lower abdomen a few times, and suddenly heard Liu Feng calling him outside.

A basin of cold water was poured over their heads, and the two separated quickly like children who had done something bad.

Fang Zheng's face turned red, he didn't dare to go out, and mentioned Zhou Jingnian's luggage: "I'll take out the clothes for you."

Zhou Jingnian coughed dryly, straightened his clothes in front of the mirror, and found that because the kiss was too intense, the two Everyone's lips were a little abnormally red, and a tent was set up underneath, so they had to change into a slightly longer dress to cover it up.

Outside Liu Feng called him louder and louder, Zhou Jingnian opened the door and went out.

Liu Feng probably also guessed what the two little ones were doing, and the original normal shout was already a little mischievous.

Liu Feng lay reclined on the sofa, with the mobile phone in his hand, lazily watching his nephew go out of the room, his eyes shot his nephew from top to bottom like an X-ray, and finally he smiled with his lips curled up. Let's get down to business.