Chapter 58

When Zhou Jingnian was woken up, he saw Fang Zhengzheng looking at him worriedly.

Fang Zheng reached out and wiped his eyes, "What did you dream about and why are you crying?"

Zhou Jingnian touched the corner of his eyes and found tears.

The heart-wrenching pain and boundless regret in the dream still filled his chest, and his emotions were still stuck in the scene in the dream. He hugged Fang Zheng desperately in need of comfort, only feeling the real body temperature under his palm, Only then slowly calmed down.

"Is it a nightmare?" Fang Zheng asked, leaning in Zhou Jingnian's arms, patting Zhou Jingnian's chest lightly like coaxing a child.

"I dreamed that you didn't want me anymore." Zhou Jingnian said.

Fang Zheng said: "Dreams are reversed, so I definitely won't let you go." "

Really?

"

, Only by listening to Fang Zheng's voice can he calm down his heart.

There was a knock on the door, and the old lady asked them if they were awake.

Today, Fang Zheng is going to the hospital for another examination and confirmation, and he needs to go earlier. Zhou Jingnian watched Fang Zheng get up from him and seemed to want to jump out of bed as quickly as before, he was startled, and hurriedly held him down, "You stay here, I will find clothes for you."

Fang Zheng smiled awkwardly , Then he remembered that something was wrong with his body. Last night, he was so irritable that he couldn't tell. He thought he would not be able to fall asleep, but he didn't expect that he would wake up in the morning due to Zhou Jingnian's restless struggle.

He didn't know what Zhou Jingnian had dreamed about to act so sad, but he discovered that since he got the inspection report yesterday, it was obviously him who should have been the most disturbed and sad among the two, but in the end it was Zhou Jingnian, And the reason for this uneasiness and sadness is not because of the strange thing that the male partner is pregnant, but because of reasons that he does not know.

Zhou Jingnian didn't mean to say anything, so he didn't ask, no matter how close people are, there are actually some little secrets in their hearts that they don't want to tell.

Fang Zheng sat on the bed, watched Zhou Jingnian find clothes for him, matched them, and then wanted to dress him himself.

Fang Zheng waved his hand away dumbfounded, "I'll do it myself."

Zhou Jingnian let go of his hand, stood aside to watch him put on, and then waited for Fang Zheng to get dressed, almost stepping on Fang Zheng's heels into the bathroom with him , Washing up with Fang Zheng. After Fang Zheng got everything done and watched Fang Zheng sit down on the sofa, Zhou Jingnian was relieved to wash up.

Fang Zheng's heart was extremely complicated. These situations were completely opposite to the worries that arose after he saw the report with his own eyes. Apart from being funny, his heart was extremely warm.

It made him feel instantly that it was no big deal to get pregnant with a man's body.

The whole family got up very early, including Aunt Xue'er, who was lying on the other side of the sofa. When she saw Fang Zheng, she immediately got up and stretched herself, and then screamed "meow meow" and climbed up Zheng's legs , snoring and took his head to Gong Fangzheng's stomach.

Liu Feng yelled "Hey" to hug Aunt Xue'er away, the old lady and Fang Zheng said at the same time: "It's okay."

Fang Zheng scratched Aunt Xue'er's chin and said, "She's not heavy, let her lie down Let's go." Fang Zheng who said this knew what Liu Feng meant, and was afraid that the cat would startle the little life in his stomach, so he was actually a little uncomfortable, so his face was a little red.

The old lady also smiled and said: "The little animal actually understands." It's just that when Fang Zheng hadn't decided whether to go or stay with the child in his belly, the old lady's smile was always tinged with a shadow.

After Zhou Jingnian finished washing up and the family had breakfast, they went to the hospital again.

It was the same hospital yesterday, and the same doctor yesterday did some more tests today. It took the whole morning and the results were exactly the same as yesterday. Fang Zheng was really pregnant, twins.

As the dust settled, the last bit of luck in his heart was gone, and Fang Zheng felt a big rock fall inexplicably.

But this time, there were only the doctor and Fang Zheng in the office. The doctor personally told Fang Zheng that if he wanted to abort the two children, judging from his current physical condition, it was completely possible, but after all he Her body structure is different from that of ordinary people, and it is unknown whether she will be able to conceive after losing her child this time.

As for the arrival of these two children, apart from shock and panic, Fang Zheng's greatest feeling may be the absurdity. Because he didn't look forward to it, if he didn't have the understanding and company of his relatives around him, when he couldn't accept this absurdity, this emotion would slowly evolve into resentment.

After confirming that he was indeed pregnant with children, Fang Zheng's first thought was to remove them from his stomach. When he asked the doctor alone, he also had this thought.

It's just that when the doctor asked him to think about it, he thought about his family's attitude, so he agreed.

When he came out of the office and saw Zhou Jingnian standing there with his hands unconsciously clenched into fists, staring at him nervously, Fang Zheng read another deep desire from his eyes.

Fang Zheng walked towards them, the old lady and Liu Feng both looked at him hesitantly, Zhou Jingnian still had that plain look, if Fang Zheng was not familiar with his little movements and the meaning of every micro-expression on his face, I'm afraid Fang Zheng won't notice it either.

When getting out of the hospital and getting into the car, Fang Zheng looked at the soft blanket that had been specially placed on his seat, thinking that his family members longed for these two children very much.

In the morning at the hospital, Fang Zheng was really tired. When he got home, he barely ate something and went back to his room to sleep. While he was sleeping, Zhou Jingnian and the old lady were sitting in the living room. The old lady was silent. Liu Feng, who usually does not smoke, also went to buy a pack of cigarettes. Being able to stand outside the door smoking a cigarette seemed to be more restless than Zhou Jingnian, a possible father.

Halfway through a cigarette, Liu Feng said, "You really don't want to open your mouth to fight with Fang Zheng?"

"If Ah Zheng is a woman, I will definitely open my mouth." Zhou Jingnian said, and the reason for speaking was only because the woman was pregnant. , It is a very normal phenomenon in the society, there is no need to accept the strange eyes of outsiders, and there is no need to face discussions and inquiries from others with ulterior motives. He can appear in front of the world openly with a big belly, instead of hiding.

After hearing this, Liu Feng smoked even more fiercely.

Because of the sudden occurrence of this incident, the weekend that was supposed to be spent happily with his family was also spent in various panics. Because Fang Zheng was still hesitating about whether to leave or stay with his children, it was inconvenient to go back to Sijiu City now. Zhou Jingnian called Wen Yang called back to ask for leave for the two of them, and Wen Yang called to say that the proposal for a get-together was also rejected by Zhou Jingnian.

Unable to go back for a while, Zhou Jingnian called Zhou Song and asked Zhou Song to send the documents that needed to be processed to his mailbox. In the afternoon, he would deal with business in the living room, but Fang Zheng was worried, and would gently open the door to enter from time to time. Look at him, the fragments from last night's dream are still spinning in his mind, and his work efficiency is very slow.

When it was time for dinner, Zhou Jingnian prepared the ingredients that Liu Feng had bought, and opened the door to ask Fang Zheng to eat.

Fang Zheng woke up early and was leaning against the head of the bed, looking thoughtful, the hand on his abdomen was slowly rubbing.

The sound of Zhou Jingnian opening the door woke him up, and he wanted to ask Zhou Jingnian again if he really wanted these two children, but seeing Zhou Jingnian's expression of trying to hide his emotions, Fang Zheng knew that he couldn't hear the correct answer, but If you can't hear it, you can see that that is the true answer.

Zhou Jingnian leaned over and kissed Fang Zheng on the forehead, gave him his coat, and said, "Get up, it's time for dinner."

Fang Zheng nodded, put on his coat and left the room.

Both the old lady and Liu Feng seemed to want to ask Fang Zheng if he had made up his mind, but they avoided it because they were afraid of hearing something that would disappoint them.

Fang Zheng really didn't think about it well, he was always hesitant, and his emotions kept sliding back and forth on the scale of staying or not staying. Before going to bed at night, Fang Zheng asked Zhou Jingnian to bring him the laptop.

Zhou Jingnian was sitting next to him, watching him turn on the computer and start searching for some pregnancy-related information.

Zhou Jingnian actually didn't dare to read these, he was afraid that if he read them, his heart would be completely shaken, so that it would affect Fang Zheng's reluctant decision to make him, but Fang Zheng always dragged him to discuss with him, as if he wanted to learn from the conversation. Confirm what he really thinks in his heart.

He thought it was good for him to keep it secret, but in the case of Fang Zheng, he didn't have any perfect disguise, and coupled with the various blows of knowing the truth, his emotions were full of loopholes these days and he didn't know it yet.

Zhou Jingnian watched with Fang Zheng for more than an hour. He had obviously slept all afternoon, and Fang Zheng soon yawned again and again. Zhou Jingnian turned off the computer and let Fang Zheng sleep.

Zhou Jingnian couldn't sleep last night, but tonight he didn't dare to sleep, he was afraid that if he closed his eyes, he would return to that dream, repeating those desperate scenes over and over again.

When it was almost dawn, he couldn't bear it any longer. Just as he couldn't help but close his eyes for a while, he felt Fang Zheng in his arms woke up, and he hurriedly opened his eyes.

Fang Zheng was about to get up to go to the bathroom. Seeing that he was also awake, he said embarrassedly: "I woke you up. Go to sleep. I'll go to the bathroom."

Zhou Jingnian doesn't dare to let Fang Zheng go anywhere by himself now Got up, got up and took Fang Zheng's arm to accompany him.

There was only one floor lamp turned on in the bedroom, and it was not too bright. When Fang Zheng entered the bathroom, when he saw Zhou Jingnian, he was almost taken aback by him.

Zhou Jingnian's eyes were full of bloodshot eyes, his new stubble hadn't been shaved off, his face was tired, and he looked particularly haggard under the pale light.

Zhou Jingnian hadn't looked in the mirror yet, so he saw Fang Zheng standing there looking at him, and raised his spirits and asked him, "Aren't you going to the toilet?"

Seeing him walking so fast, Zhou Jingnian hurriedly followed him, fearing that he would fall.

The two lay back on the bed again. Fang Zheng didn't feel sleepy for a while. He looked at Zhou Jingnian who was sleepy but kept his eyes open, stroked the stubble on his chin, and asked him, "Ah Nian, tell me, if Would you be happy if I leave the children behind? Don't say that your opinion is not important, your opinion is very important to me."

Zhou Jingnian didn't dare to speak.

Fang Zheng held Zhou Jingnian's hand under the quilt, and covered his lower abdomen with his hand, "Touch it, there are two little lives inside, do you like them?"

Zhou Jingnian restrained himself from pulling his hand back Impulse, the palm suddenly curled up. He thought of the two children who passed away in his dream, his eyes blurred, and his palms were pressed against the warm skin again. He could no longer hide his true thoughts, and said almost pleadingly: "I like them, if you Keep them, Ah Zheng, I will be very happy, very happy."

Fang Zheng had never seen such a fragile Zhou Jingnian, as if he had encountered something that frightened him so much that he was about to cry out of despair.

Why did this man who always took good care of him become like this. Fang Zheng's heart ached, and Zhou Jingnian's desperate appearance worried him more than the insecurity he felt when he was pregnant with a child.

Fang Zheng agreed: "Then let's keep them and give birth, okay?"

Tears welled up in his eyes, and Zhou Jingnian confirmed hoarsely: "Really?"

Fang Zheng nodded, "Really!"

Zhou Jingnian hugged Fang Zheng , kissing him repeatedly, "Ah Zheng, thank you, thank you."

Thank you, my Ah Zheng.