Chapter 47

In the first ten days of July, Fang Haoran had been imprisoned in the Internet Addiction Rehabilitation School for more than a month. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng's sophomore year in high school also ended, ushering in the last summer vacation of their high school days.

The so-called summer means air conditioner, TV, and iced watermelon, but this kind of life is too decadent for Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng. Except for the two of them relaxing and resting for a few days when the holidays just arrived, they will go to the company every day to stay. After a long time, Zhou Jingnian had to travel to several cities to find technical talents, Fang Zheng also went there, and visited many places by the way, both of them got tanned.

In the evening, when Zhou Jingnian came out of the shower, Fang Zheng sat cross-legged on the bed, with a laptop in front of him, watching the stock market. Fang Zheng has been researching stocks for several months, and has tried several short-term operations. There are profits and losses in it, but the two sides balance out, and he still makes money.

However, Fang Zheng still felt that stock trading was too risky after all. He felt that it was serious to work down-to-earth, or start a company like Zhou Jingnian.

It was quite hot just after taking a shower. Zhou Jingnian stood under the air conditioner blowing cold air, looked at Fang Zheng's frown, and said, "Why, are you still thinking about it?"

Fang Zheng wanted to do something by himself, but because I entered the busy third year of high school at the beginning of school, so I didn't know what to do for a while.

Fang Zheng scratched his head: "What do you think I should do? How about I open a store?"

Zhou Jingnian said: "What store?"

Fang Zheng scratched his hair: "Clothing store?"

Zhou Jingnian said with a smile: "Yes. When

Fang Zheng heard this, he jumped out of the bed with his computer in his arms, ran to Zhou Jingnian, slid the mouse to open a document, and said to him: "I have listed some preliminary preparations for opening the store. The street location of the store I also studied..."

Fang Zheng spoke enthusiastically. Zhou Jingnian was afraid that he would be tired, so he took over the computer, and while responding, he pulled him back to sit on the bed.

Fang Zheng basically listed some problems that are easy to encounter during the process of opening a store. What worries him now is the renting of the store, the channels for purchasing goods, and what route to take. In this life, as long as Fang Zheng is happy, no matter what he does, Zhou Jingnian

will support him, but now he smiled and said: "Are you an adult?"

It's only eighteen in September." At that time, school started early, and it was the third year of high school, and there was only one monthly leave a month, so there was no time to worry about opening a store. But Fang Zheng thought for a while and said, "You can ask grandma first, and put the store under grandma's name first."

Zhou Jingnian nodded and suggested, "Don't rent it, let's buy it directly."

Fang Zheng worried: "Buy If I don't have enough money, then I have to decorate, buy goods, hire people and so on." Thinking of this, Fang Zheng, who thought that 300,000 yuan was already a lot, suddenly felt that if he really wanted to do something, 300,000 yuan would be too little. up.

Zhou Jingnian said, "I'll invest for you."

Fang Zheng laughed, "How much is the big boss going to invest?"

Zhou Jingnian hooked Fang Zheng's chin, "Seeing how good-looking you are, of course, the more the better. "

As he spoke, he kissed Fang Zheng once, then again, and then again. The more he kissed, the more he wanted to express his feelings. The young body is the time when it is most likely to misfire. In the end, they simply put aside the business and the two rolled on the bed. Concentrate on kissing.

After that, the main task of the two of them was to spend half a day going to the company every day, and the rest of the time was to go out to find shops. In the previous life, when Zhou Jingnian came back, due to the influence of online stores, in fact, the business of general clothing stores was not very good. In Zhou Jingnian's view, Fang Zheng's opening of a clothing store is still a small business, but now it can start at the same time as the online store, and as online shopping becomes more and more trendy in the future, it can also gradually expand.

Since money is no longer a problem, all that remains is to buy shops.

The money in the hands of Wen Yang and the others is still being thrown in the stock market by Zhou Jingnian to make money. The two of them are also very excited when they see the amount in the account. They heard that Liu Feng invested in a project in Province J. After scraping together some money, I deliberately went to lie down in J province these few days, and bought a few sets of houses for the prospective demolition households by taking advantage of the inside information.

Zhou Jingnian also bought a few sets, and they are still under Zhou Song's name. He plans to transfer them all to his name when Fang Zheng becomes an adult.

Now Wen Yang and the others have heard that Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng are going to join forces to open a clothing store. They are not interested in this, but they are also enthusiastically helping to run around. The store and the purchase channel are all prepared and handed over to Fang Zheng. Let him choose in front of him, although it is a lot easier, but the subsequent purchases are all negotiated by Fang Zheng himself, which can be regarded as accumulating some experience.

For shop decoration, management, and personnel recruitment, Fang Zheng couldn't bother Wen Yang and the others anymore, so he ran to the library by himself to read related books.

When doing these things, Zhou Jingnian basically accompanied Fang Zheng. Fang Zheng doesn't want to be a rice bug, so he needs to grow up, and escorting blindly is not enough.

The two stayed in the library for a few days, and Fang Zheng even read and rented a lot of books. When he came for the last time, he met Xu Hui unexpectedly.

"Fang Zheng!" Xu Hui was very pleasantly surprised. She hadn't seen Fang Zheng for a long time, and suddenly one day Fang Zheng stopped working part-time, and she didn't have Fang Zheng's contact information, so she wanted to go to Fang Zheng's school to find him , but always postponed because of lack of time.

Fang Zheng smiled and said, "Xu Hui, what a coincidence." He saw a few books in Xu Hui's hands, "Are you here to rent books too?

"

Said: "You don't have a part-time job anymore?"

Xu Hui nodded: "You just resigned yesterday. What about you, you didn't come this semester."

Fang Zheng smiled embarrassedly: "You were not there on the day I resigned, so I didn't I have time to tell you. But I asked Sister Li to tell you, maybe she forgot."

Sister Li told Xu Hui, but Xu Hui wanted to ask Fang Zheng why he resigned, but just thought about it Thinking about it, I still can't open my mouth. She liked Fang Zheng, but she just watched Fang Zheng but didn't mean anything to her. She couldn't ask Fang Zheng deeply, and she was afraid that if she asked Fang Zheng, she wouldn't want to say it, and would embarrass herself instead.

At this time, Zhou Jingnian, who was sorting from the other side, came over with a book in his hand. He was picking books for Fang Zheng before, so he didn't pay attention to this side. Seeing that Xu Hui was actually here, he hurried over.

Not to mention her other party's thoughts on Zheng, just to say that she knew who Doudou's mother was in her previous life, it is impossible for Zhou Jingnian not to be wary of him, maybe Doudou's mother happened to be known to her, and he didn't want Fang Zheng and Xu Hui In the relationship, who knows if one day Fang Zheng meets Doudou's mother because of Xu Hui, will there be a fateful communication again?

As soon as Zhou Jingnian came, he put his arms around Fang Zheng's waist as if declaring his sovereignty.

Fang Zheng and Zhou Jingnian were already familiar with each other's physical contact, so Fang Zheng didn't think there was anything wrong with such an action. He just smiled and turned to look at Zhou Jingnian, and then took the book he handed over and flipped through it.

But Xu Hui frowned slightly when she saw this movement. Normally, no matter how good a relationship is with a boy, if he wants to hug his shoulders, it is rare to see him hug his waist.

She moved her gaze away from Zhou Jingnian's hand, and met Zhou Jingnian's gaze in a blink of an eye.

Xu Hui frowned even more. She matured much earlier than girls of the same age. Zhou Jingnian's eyes were just like those girls she had seen who were jealous of boys, they were defensive and hostile to their rivals.

Xu Hui looked at Zhou Jingnian. After she was dazed, the hostility in the other party's eyes did not subside at all, but there was a trace of a smile that was not a smile.

why are you laughing?

Xu Hui really wanted to question Zhou Jingnian directly. Was he laughing at her for seeing through his opponent's intentions, or laughing at her for seeing his opponent's conspiracy?

Xu Hui was startled and angry, and the anger of being scorned kept churning in her chest, but she endured it, and decided to turn a blind eye to Zhou Jingnian, and turned her head to ask Fang for his contact information.

Xu Hui and Zhou Jingnian fought hand-to-hand, and there was a turbulent undercurrent between each other. Because Fang Zheng focused his eyes on the book, he didn't know anything about it. However, he knew that the two were not at odds, and he was concerned about Zhou Jingnian's feelings, so he only kept the Qiuqiu number. For Xu Hui, Fang Zheng didn't have time to touch the computer before, so he only applied for the Qiuqiu account.

Xu Hui also gave Fang Zheng her Qiuqiu number. Fang Zheng and the others were about to leave, so they said goodbye to Xu Hui. Out of the library, Zhou

Jingnian took half of the book and hugged it, and said to Fang Zheng, "She likes you."

Fang Zheng leaned over and sniffed him, and said with a smile, "It's so sour."

When Doudou was born, I still felt a little uncomfortable. I always felt that Doudou's previous existence was always a bomb hidden around him.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Fang Zheng bumped his arm: "I didn't see you so jealous when there were other female students in the class who liked me. Why do you mind Xu Hui?"

Zhou Jingnian said: "I don't know, just I'm afraid you'll run away with her."

Fang Zheng saw that Zhou Jingnian was really upset when he frowned, so he put away his joking thoughts, walked on people's arms, and whispered on the busy street: "I only like men, and, I I only like you."

Zhou Jingnian wondered where did Fang Doudou come from? It's just that Fang Zheng has been with him in this life, and he believes that as long as he doesn't separate from Fang Zheng, they will be together for the rest of their lives, and no one can interfere.

And listening to Fang Zheng's confession, he was still very happy in his heart, so he replied in a low voice: "I only like you, too."

Fang Zheng laughed twice, you squeeze me, I squeeze you, big summer Not afraid of the heat, I just squeezed onto the bus.

Because Fang Zheng only has time for summer vacation now, he hired more decoration personnel, shortening the decoration time. During the period, Fang Zheng chose the purchase channel. The store manager, after school starts, he only needs to check it every month.

However, one night before the opening of the store, when Fang Zheng was on the Qiuqiu account, he saw Xu Hui's message to him, and asked him to meet at the coffee shop nearby when they worked part-time in the amusement park the next day, saying that he had something to do. Tell him, and at the end of the story, I specifically said that as long as he goes alone.

When he saw this message, Fang Zheng frowned. Xu Hui's appointment was quite early, so Fang Zheng couldn't reply directly on Qiuqiu, for fear that she would be too late to wait for a few hours. He had a premonition that what Xu Hui was going to tell him was probably about girlish feelings. It is definitely necessary to go, and I have to make it clear to Xu Hui that I can't just hang her like this, but Zhou Jingnian is still a little hesitant whether to tell it or not.

After thinking about it, Fang Zheng felt that he had to tell Zhou Jingnian first. Zhou Jingnian was already unhappy because Xu Hui liked him, so it was absolutely impossible to play it later.

So, after Zhou Jingnian came out after washing, Fang Zheng directly showed Zhou Jingnian the news.

Zhou Jingnian's face was so black that he could drip ink.

Fang Zheng saw it, and quickly put his arms around Zhou Jingnian and kissed him on the face a few times. When he was about to kiss Zhou Jingnian, Zhou Jingnian grabbed his mouth.

Zhou Jingnian grabbed Fang Zheng's mouth with his fingers and said, "I want to go with you."

Fang Zheng couldn't speak, so he blinked and glanced at the computer, which meant that everything was written on it, and Xu Hui was not happy Seeing him, I couldn't take him there.

"I'll wait outside the store." Zhou Jingnian said.

Fang Zheng estimated that this was Zhou Jingnian's biggest concession, and he would not be happy if his boyfriend met alone with a girl who had ulterior motives for him. It's just that he has worked with Xu Hui for a few months, so he can no longer ignore them like those love letters.

So, Fang Zheng nodded, saying yes.

Only then did Zhou Jingnian let go of Fang Zheng's mouth.

Fang Zheng quickly stuck out his tongue and licked it, then smiled flatteringly at Zhou Jingnian, and leaned forward again to have a kiss with Zhou Jingnian, this time Zhou Jingnian went straight up.

That night, in order to make Zhou Jingnian happy, Fang Zheng took the initiative to masturbate Zhou Jingnian twice with his hands. When he woke up the next morning, his wrists were sore.

After breakfast, because of the hot weather, the two of them took the bus to travel all the way to the coffee shop. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng stopped when they were about to reach the door of the shop, and watched Fang Zheng go in unhappily. It's just that he was worried after all, bought a peaked cap in a small roadside shop, put it on and walked in.

Xu Hui used to work part-time in this coffee shop. She knew that the environment here was quiet and suitable for talking about some private matters. She specially chose this place. Secretive.

When Zhou Jingnian entered, because there were potted plants in the way, he could only see the vague figures of the two, and Xu Hui sat facing each other.

Fang Zheng's back was facing Zhou Jingnian. Zhou Jingnian lowered the brim of his hat, walked over without attracting the two people's attention, and sat in the adjacent booth in front of them. Because it was a high-back sofa and covered by potted plants, Xu Hui Neither Fang Zheng nor Zhou Jingnian noticed Zhou Jingnian's arrival.

Xu Hui didn't get into the topic yet, but asked some questions about Fang Zheng's study plan, as well as the school and major he wanted to study in the future.

Fang Zheng said it all.

Xu Hui took a sip of coffee, hesitated a few times, and finally asked, "What's your relationship with Zhou Jingnian?"

She asked lightly, trying to minimize other people's attention, but Zhou Jingnian was so close, she still heard it.

Zhou Jingnian was expressionless, sitting there with his arms crossed. His posture is correct and his back is stiff, showing his nervousness at the moment, and he is also very concerned about what Fang Zheng will say.

Fang Zheng was quiet for a while, and then he suddenly laughed and said, "Didn't you already guess it?"

Zhou Jingnian heard an obvious clink of cups and saucers, followed by Xu Hui leading the way. She asked in shock: "Are you really..."

Before he finished speaking, Fang Zheng added: "Yes, we are dating."

"But you are all men." Xu Hui suppressed her voice, her tone It's all incomprehensible.

Fang Zheng said: "I am gay, I only like the same sex."

Xu Hui said: "Fang Zheng, this is wrong, you, you are on the wrong road."

Fang Zheng said: "This road is right, only I know , outsiders don't need to judge."

Being mercilessly classified as an outsider, Xu Hui was embarrassed and wronged. She probably remembered at this time that she should not even be considered a friend in Fang Zheng's eyes. At most, she was just a colleague. You and Zhou Jingnian are not in the same way, he is the one who seduced you on purpose. He is the eldest son of a rich man, can his parents and family tolerate you being together? When the time comes, he will retreat completely, and you, what will you do then? ?" She shook her lips, and couldn't help confessing when she was emotional, "Fang Zheng, I like you, we are in the same situation, we are the same kind of people, we can work together, go to school together, work together and make progress together, and me Together, okay?"

Xu Hui has liked Fang Zheng for a long time, if Zhou Jingnian was a woman, Xu Hui would never appear in front of them. However, Zhou Jingnian is a man. In her eyes, two men falling in love will not be accepted by the world. She came to find Fang Zheng, even if a third party stepped in, but she didn't think she had violated any morals. The place.

She thought she had done a very right thing.

What Xu Hui said was what Fang Zheng had worried about, but Zhou Jingnian has been using his actions to prove that these worries will be unnecessary. Xu Hui said this partly because of her own selfishness, but she also worried about him.

It's just that he didn't expect Xu Hui to have thought so much, and what Xu Hui said was provocative. Although Fang Zheng was unhappy, he didn't like to lose his temper. He just shook his head, wanting to say that it wasn't Zhou Jingnian who seduced him, anyone would be easily tempted by someone as good as Zhou Jingnian.

But before he could say anything, an angry voice came from behind him and rejected him: "No!"

Fang Zheng turned his head in surprise, Xu Hui also looked up, and the two saw Zhou Jingnian standing beside them angrily. behind.

The corners of Fang Zheng's eyes twitched, and he questioned Zhou Jingnian with his eyes: Didn't I tell you to stay outside!

Zhou Jingnian looked back with his eyes: Thanks to him coming in. Otherwise, with Xu Hui's instigation, would Fang Zheng's trust in him that he had built up with great difficulty immediately collapse, and he would play around like before.

Xu Hui looked at the atmosphere of the two that outsiders couldn't get in, and remained silent.

Zhou Jingnian pulled Fang Zheng up from the sofa, and clasped his hands together, interlocking his fingers. He looked at the pale-faced girl opposite him. It was undeniable that although the girl opposite her looked immature, her confident and unconceited temperament made it easy to gain the favor of others. It's just that this good impression is destined not to come from Zhou Jingnian, he now looks at Xu Hui with deep disgust, showing it mercilessly.

Zhou Jingnian looked at Xu Hui: "Do you know how to write the four words of pointing fingers?"

Xu Hui thought of the phrase "outsiders don't need to judge" that Fang Zheng said just now, and her face turned paler. Zhou Jingnian pulled Fang Zheng to leave, and Xu Hui stood up , raised his voice, and said, "Do you dare to promise me that you will fight with each other for the rest of your life?"

Zhou Jingnian turned his head, "Which family are you from? Why should I promise you."

Fang Zheng was dragged away again Before, thinking of the purpose of this trip, I seriously rejected Xu Hui: "I don't like you, don't worry about me anymore."

Because of the low pressure around Zhou Jingnian, even "You are a good girl" and "I will meet you later" The person you really like" and other classic rejection words did not dare to say.

Zhou Jingnian was very angry, and he pulled Fang Zheng all the way silent, hating himself for thinking about respecting Fang Zheng and letting him out. After a long way out of the cafe, Zhou Jingnian suddenly stopped, looked at Fang Zheng, "Forget everything that woman said to you just now, do you understand?"

Fang Zheng was still anxious about how to coax Zhou Jingnian, but now Seeing him worrying instead, that serious look is so cute.

Fang Zheng put on a dazed look of "ah, what are you talking about?" "Ah? Who? Which woman, what did you say?"

Zhou Jingnian felt a little better, pinching Fang Zheng's face, "no more chance."

Fang Zheng continued to be at a loss: "What next time?"

The expression on Zhou Jingnian's face became a little better, and Fang Zheng felt that this person was really easy to coax. However, he also knew that Zhou Jingnian might have been overshadowed by his hesitation before, which made Zhou Jingnian feel less secure than him now.

Fang Zheng wondered in his heart whether he had to think of a way.

Soon, Fang Zheng found an opportunity.

A few days after the opening of the clothing store, Zhou Jingnian's birthday is approaching.

However, when the old lady learned that Fang Zheng's birthday would be twelve days later, and school had already started at that time, she looked at the date and found that it was still the school day, so the old lady suggested that the two of them should celebrate together, one with the birthday The date was postponed, and one was advanced. To coincide with Liu Feng's vacation time, a Saturday was chosen, and a table of dishes would be prepared at home by then, which could be regarded as a family gathering.

Since it's a birthday, you have to prepare a birthday present.

Fang Zheng told Zhou Jingnian that he needed half a day of private space. Zhou Jingnian asked him what he was doing, and Fang Zheng said that of course he was preparing a birthday present for you.

Zhou Jingnian raised the corner of his mouth and asked, "What gift?" Fang

Zheng pretended to be mysterious: "Don't birthday gifts always have surprises, so I can't say it."

, preparing a birthday present.

So for the first time this summer vacation, the two of them were no longer sticky all day long. They separated for half the morning and returned in the afternoon satisfied with the things they had prepared.

On the day of their birthdays, the two went to pick up the pre-ordered cake together, and the cake shop presented several paper birthday hats. Fang Zheng even picked out a small one, and planned to take it back for Aunt Xue'er to wear. The dishes for lunch were prepared by Zhou Jingnian as the main force and Fang Zheng as the auxiliary force.

When the meal was ready, the old lady took out the birthday presents prepared for the two of them. She understood young people's preferences very well, so she specially picked out two of the most popular mobile phones nowadays, one for each of them, and Liu Feng, he gave each of them a somewhat large square box.

The box was well packed, and when Zhou Jingnian took it, he thought it was quite heavy, and Liu Feng kept telling them to take it apart and have a look.

Zhou Jingnian looked suspiciously at his uncle with a strange expression, and guessed that there might not be something good inside. Sure enough, when the outer gift paper was removed, the true face inside was revealed—

five-year college entrance examination and three-year simulation!

Liu Feng couldn't hold back when Zhou Jingnian demolished it, and now everyone at the table was stunned, and he was the only one laughing.

The old lady regained her senses, patted her funny son, and scolded with a smile: "You're such a disappointment!"

Liu Feng laughed until tears came out.

Zhou Jingnian twitched the corners of his mouth, knowing that his uncle was out of tune, no one would give this as a birthday present. Fang Zheng was also laughing beside him. He also had a set of this, but he thought it was very good. Anyway, the third year of high school started, and all these review materials had to be bought. He would be very happy to have someone celebrate his birthday.

Zhou Jingnian carried the two boxes into the room, looked at his uncle when he came back and said, "It's so bad, someone will take you in sooner or later."

Liu Feng raised an eyebrow at him.

After the episode, a birthday meal begins.

The family went to the movies in the afternoon and ate out in the evening. After returning home in the evening, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng entered the room. The two of them watched each other for a while, knowing that the main event was coming.

They coughed dryly at the same time, and the two turned around at the same time, flipping through bags, opening cabinets, and then turning around at the same time.

He held a stack of documents in one hand, and a small ring box in the other.