Chapter 34

At half past eight, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng arrived at An Shiwu's place.

Because of New Year's Eve, the trees on both sides of this street are hung with colored lights, and red lanterns are also hung on the street lights, making the atmosphere joyful and festive. At this moment, many people have come to Jifa Temple, and some people have already bought Gaoxiang and walked up the mountain.

"Thank you." Zhou Jingnian said to An Shiwu and the others. The four of them had eaten before, so Zhou Jingnian asked them to rest for a while, and he and Fang Zheng just watched the stall.

And, mainly, An Shiwu and the others are too big, they stand there expressionlessly like a black-faced door god, even those who plan to come here to buy Gao Xiang are frightened and take a detour, so There are so many stalls around, but they haven't sold a single incense.

Fang Zheng straightened the scarf and exposed his chin, and yelled twice without fear of embarrassment: "Please, please, please!"

"Please, please!" Zhou Jingnian also roared.

Both of them roared quite loudly, enough to be heard by the people around them without being obtrusive in the noisy crowd. The black-faced goalkeepers went to the driver's seat, replaced by two handsome young men, and the business came immediately.

Fang Zheng always had a smile on his face and was eloquent, so he greeted the customers who invited incense. Zhou Jingnian was in charge of collecting money nearby. In order to prevent receiving counterfeit banknotes at night, they also specially brought a banknote detector. Just check the big ticket.

When more and more people came out to play, the two of them were a bit overwhelmed. An Shiwu and the others also came out to help fetch incense and maintain the order of the shopping. The six of them were very busy all of a sudden.

At about nine o'clock, Liu Feng came with the old lady.

You can't say "buy" when buying incense, you have to say "please", and you have to pay for the incense yourself. Liu Feng and the old lady knew that the incense cost 30 yuan a stick, so they both took out 90 yuan and bought three high-quality incense sticks each.

There were too many people burning incense, and they were afraid that the old lady would be smoked, so they didn't plan to go too far up, just at the end of the incense burning area. Zhou Jingnian originally asked An Shiwu and the others to protect the old lady, but now He changed his mind, bought three sticks of incense with his own money, and asked Fang Zheng to also buy incense, and said to An Shiwu and the others: "We will accompany the old lady up for a while, you watch first, Shiba will come with us."

An Shiwu nodded, saying that it was okay. They only had more than ten days of holidays a year, and they had to take turns. In their opinion, going to work on New Year's Eve to set up a stall was not different from working on duty at night. Great, it's more lively outside here.

The mountain road of Jifa Temple is only as wide as a small car, and there are dense street lights on the side, so it is very bright. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were holding Gao Xiang in one hand, and the other was holding the old lady's arm, Liu Feng and An Shiba were protecting each other.

The pilgrims who went up the mountain were basically holding high incense, which looked like a meeting of the gang of beggars, and the scene was very interesting.

It was the first time for Fang Zheng to participate in such an event. At this moment, his joyful mood was the same as the sound of firecrackers in his ears, and it never stopped.

They moved slowly with the flow of people, and when they reached the place where the incense was burned, they found a place where there were not too many people and stood there. Each of them carried a large incense stick and lit it on the fire, and then inserted it into a row of wooden stakes in front. .

Zhou Jingnian didn't believe in ghosts and gods before, but now he is in awe in his heart. Probably some gods and Buddhas saw him as pitiful and mercifully rewarded him with a chance to be reborn and to see his lover again, so he When burning incense, it is very devout.

They watched the incense and burned it slowly for a while. When they felt that there were more and more people and the smoke was getting thicker, they went down the mountain along another mountain path.

The old lady used to go to bed at ten o'clock, and at the end of the new year, all kinds of firecrackers kept ringing. Although Xue'er was used to not being afraid of such noises, the old lady still wanted to go back early to be with her little girl.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng returned to the stall and got busy again. The busyness continued until after twelve o'clock, and fewer and fewer people came to invite incense.

In just one night, less than half of the incense in the car was sold. At this time, An Shiwu and the others were sitting in the back of the car having supper. Zhou Jingnian sat on the plastic stool to organize the money in the bag, and Fang Zheng sat next to him, holding the milk tea that An Shiwu bought just now.

Zhou Jingnian put the 100-yuan bills in his hand into his pocket, and the other party argued: "Excluding the cost, we have earned more than 20,000 yuan tonight."

Fang Zheng also knew this in his heart, but after hearing what Zhou Jingnian said, he still endured it. I couldn't help being happy, it was much easier than him going to work, and the money came super fast. There is more than half of the car left, if they sell all of them, they can earn at least one hundred thousand yuan.

Fang Zheng said: "But it may not be easy to make money next year. The pollution is too much, and the government will have to stop it sooner or later." Now it can make a lot of money.

Zhou Jingnian nodded. When they came down just now and looked up the mountain, it was foggy and full of soot. This is indeed the case in later generations. Many temples and scenic spots are forbidden to bring in the tall incense that exceeds the standard they invited tonight. When Huaguo comes to traditional festivals when gods are invited to offer incense, many temples will auction off "top incense", often reaching millions of dollars. This unhealthy atmosphere will basically be criticized and opposed by the people.

Fang Zheng took a sip of milk tea, looked at Zhou Jingnian and smiled.

Then, they kept watch for another two hours before no one came to invite incense. They parked the truck in the warehouse, An Shiwu and the others took a taxi back, and Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng went to the temporary delivery point to pick up the bicycles.

After arriving home, the old lady had already fallen asleep, and Liu Feng was still listening to the replay of the gala on the TV and playing on his mobile phone. Seeing them coming back, he raised his head and asked curiously, "How much did you earn tonight?"

"Thirty thousand Many." Zhou Jingnian said.

"Hey!" Liu Feng was taken aback, stopped playing with his phone, and went to Zhou Jingnian to get the bulging pocket in his hand, "So much?!"

Fang Zheng laughed and said, "We also think it's unbelievable."

Liu Feng opened his pocket and took a look. The bag was full of money, and he couldn't help sighing, "It's really huge profits." The money is not as meaty as a company boss like him, but it's just that the other party is fighting for such a student. rare.

Zhou Jingnian and the others were not in a hurry to take a bath, they counted the money together with Liu Feng.

An Shiwu and the others' wages were naturally paid by Zhou Jingnian. After deducting their respective costs, Fang Zheng earned a little over 10,000 yuan alone, and Zhou Jingnian nearly 20,000 yuan.

Fang Zheng took the money he got, and jumped around happily. With only one night's money tonight, he didn't have to worry about his tuition and living expenses for the third and first year of high school.

Zhou Jingnian helped Fang Zheng pick out the complete hundred-yuan bills and put them into a pile, and then pressed them under the TV cabinet, so that he could take them to the ATM machine and store them in the ATM tomorrow morning.

Then Zhou Jingnian asked Fang Zheng to take a bath first, and he went to heat the milk for Fang Zheng to drink later, so that it would be easier to fall asleep at night.

Liu Feng is currently on vacation, so Zhou Jingnian didn't urge him to go to bed, he just leaned against the kitchen door and said to him: "Staying up late hurts the kidneys."

Liu Feng took the mobile phone and snapped back: "You Not the same!"

Zhou Jingnian retorted calmly: "I'm younger than you."

Liu Feng snorted, "You are discriminating against the elderly, I'm called keeping the year old, do you understand!?"

Zhou Jingnian shut up and chose to respect the old .

When Fang got out of the fight, the elderly Liu Feng had already gone back to his room because of his anger with his nephew.

Zhou Jingnian stuffed the milk into Fang Zheng's hands, "drink and dry your hair."

Fang Zheng took a sum of money, and was happy, shaking his head up and down like a naughty child and nodding: "Okay!"

Then Zhou Jingnian took the money The pajamas went to take a battle bath, and when he came out, Fang Zheng was still sitting on the bed blowing his hair. The other party was still wearing his pajamas, which were a bit too big, and the trouser legs and sleeves were rolled up. Whether it was the movements of his hands or the expression on his face, the other party seemed to be in a daze, wondering what he was thinking about.

Zhou Jingnian brushed his wet hair, and touched Fang Zheng's face with wet fingers, "Want to sleep?"

Fang Zheng turned off the hair dryer at once, and the room immediately became very quiet. He looked up at Zhou Jingnian, pursed his lips, took a deep breath, and said, "I just made a decision."

Zhou Jingnian stared at him with burning eyes, and asked softly, "What decision?"

Then he saw Fang Zheng Hooking his fingers at him, "Come here."

Zhou Jingnian lowered his head.

The index finger and middle finger of Fang Zheng's right hand brushed against his own lips, and then pressed Zhou Jingnian's lips.

Fang Zheng looked at him, "Sign and seal."

The hand still on his lips trembled slightly. Zhou Jingnian knew that Fang Zheng was very nervous at this time, so why was he not. At this moment, his heart was also trembling. After waiting for a long time, he finally waited for Fang Zheng to be with him again. He gently held Fang Zheng's hand, and held Fang Zheng gently in his arms like a treasure.

He whispered in Fang Zheng's ear: "Sign and seal, I will be yours from now on."

Fang Zheng wrapped his arms around Zhou Jingnian's waist, sniffing the familiar aura of the other party, feeling happy and satisfied at this moment.

Fang Zheng knew that he was not in the right state for the past two days, and had been in a state of inexplicable excitement. A certain emotion in his heart always wanted to rush out and urge him to do something. What caused him to be in this state was due to Zhou Jingnian, Liu Feng and the old lady. They had love and family affection that he had never imagined before. This kind of urging was actually just urging him to make a seemingly hesitant decision, but this decision seemed impulsive, but in fact he had already repeated it in his heart thousands of times. He already had the answer in his heart, but he was too late to take that first step.

Zhou Jingnian is such a beautiful person, he is afraid that if he hesitates, he will miss the other party, how can he tolerate himself to miss the other party when he already likes the other party, even if he may be burnt to death because of the current decision in the future.

Moths to the flame, desperate, Fang Zheng understood another meaning of it for the first time.