Chapter 24

In the office, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng stood side by side, listening to Zhang Qianqian with their heads down obediently. Take out the old-fashioned persuasion: love or something, wait for the university to talk about it, the university will be easier, talk about it whatever you want, high school is still the focus of study, next year will be the third year of high school, and there is not much time to prepare for squeezing the single-plank bridge.

Then, when she heard what happened from the two of them, Jiang Mian's class teacher, Teacher Cao, brought Jiang Mian over. Jiang Mian's nosebleed had stopped, but the collar was covered with blood, so it looked miserable, so Cao After the teacher came in, he accused her and her two students as soon as he opened his mouth, saying that no matter how big the conflict was, he couldn't do anything.

Zhang Qianqian couldn't agree more with this sentence, so Zhou Jingnian and Jiang Mian were asked to confront each other and tell the original reason for the fight.

Teacher Cao only knew that it was Zhou Jingnian who kicked Jiang Mian, but now he realized that it was Jiang Mian who did it first, and that the nosebleed was also thrown out by the books he picked up, so he immediately became embarrassing.

Jiang Mian didn't take this matter seriously, but the school insisted that peace is the most important thing, so they asked them to apologize to each other. The two teachers basically knew about Jiang Mian chasing Xie Ning, and they were fined to write a self-criticism and copy the daily code of conduct and code of conduct for middle school students if they violated the school rules. Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng didn't have to write a self-criticism, they were only fined to copy the rules and regulations three times, and submitted them for inspection next Monday, and Zhang Qianqian let them go back to class.

Out of the office, Fang Zheng said speechlessly as he walked: "This is really an innocent disaster." The

love letter was not for him, but he was approached as a rival in love, and he was scolded for nothing, and now he has to be punished for copying.

Zhou Jingnian said: "I'll copy it for you." Fang

Zheng said: "Our handwriting is different, Teacher Zhang can tell at a glance

."

Fang Zheng was not polite at all: "Then I don't care."

Zhou Jingnian nodded: "Don't worry."

On the freshman side, as the heroine of the incident, Xie Ning was also scolded by the teacher to calm her down.

However, this "jealousy" caused by a love letter eventually spread throughout the entire first and second year of high school. At first, it was reported that Xie Ning wrote a love letter to Fang Zheng, and then Zhou Jingnian became unhappy for some reason, and then Jiang Mian, who was chasing the little beauty, was also unhappy, and three handsome guys in grades fought for the right to belong to the beauty. It's just a youth idol drama... The little girls who don't know are envious, how lucky Xie Ning is, to let three handsome guys in grades go on pursuing him one after another, even fighting without fear of school rules and punishments, this is too romantic , people who knew Xie Ning came to her and asked her who she liked the most.

Although Xie Ning was reprimanded by the teacher, she also put on a very serious look of "I love learning, and learning makes me happy" to the students' inquiries, but her restless heart has not settled down. In her heart, she likes The one is Zhou Jingnian, who is cold, cool and handsome. If such a boy only treats himself well, he will be so happy, and he will be envious of other girls. But she thinks that Fang Zheng is also very good. He is handsome and cute when he smiles, but he is a little poor. He must not have time to accompany her when he is busy with part-time work. In the end, Jiang Mian is also okay. The bottom is more than enough, the most important thing is that the family has money and is generous.

Xie Ning was wishful thinking here. Over there, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng handed in three punishments, all of which were copied by Zhou Jingnian. Zhang Qianqian really turned a blind eye and didn't say anything. this stubble. And Jiang Mian, because he was not convinced, vowed in his heart that he would chase Xie Ning and make Fang Zheng jealous.

Xie Ning saw that the two candidates in the front row hadn't moved for several days, and Jiang Mian secretly pursued him more fiercely than before, so he was so angry that he agreed to Jiang Mian, and the two formally dated.

On the second day of dating, after lunch, Jiang Mian took Xie Ning to the teaching building where he was located. He deliberately chose the time when Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng went back to the classroom after lunch every day.

Zhou Jingnian was discussing Christmas with Fang Zheng when he saw Jiang Mian and Xie Ning coming from another direction, followed by a little girl.

The two are quite courageous, and they hold hands on campus.

Jiang Mian glanced at them proudly and arrogantly.

When they got closer, the girl stopped first, and looked at the two shyly, "Senior Zhou, Senior Fang, hello."

Zhou Jingnian raised his eyebrows, probably already knowing who this girl is. Fang Zheng had a question mark on his face, and replied confusedly: "Hello."

His girlfriend looked shy towards other boys, and Jiang Mian felt very uncomfortable, but he was still determined to show off to the end.

Then Zhou Jingnian saw that Jiang Mian said to them with a gentle face: "This is my girlfriend, Xie Ning."

Fang Zheng suddenly realized, and finally understood what Jiang Mian was doing, and said "Oh" coldly.

Jiang Mian is upset, huh? Oh what do you mean? This is your reaction?

Zhou Jingnian glanced casually at Jiang Mian, who was disappointed, and climbed onto Shang Zheng's shoulder, "Let's go."

Fang Zheng immediately agreed, thinking that Jiang Mian was too fond of looking for a sense of presence, and he spoke to Zhou Jingnian in a not-so-small voice. Said: "What do these two people mean, not afraid of being seen by the teacher? Want to write a review? The code of conduct has not been copied yet?"

Zhou Jingnian smiled lightly: "It should be."

Jiang Mian stayed behind to listen to the conversation clearly He and Xie Ning were still holding hands stiffly, standing there with a pig's face.

——

Christmas is coming in a few days. This foreign festival has become more and more popular in China in recent years. As soon as this time comes, students start to send Christmas cards to each other, and various promotional activities held by various store manufacturers are also emerging one after another.

Nightlight Bar is no exception. There will also be a carnival party at that time. This event has been publicized since the 10th. In the days before the festival, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng arrived at the bar and followed everyone to start decorating the bar bit by bit. The bar has been very busy since the few days before Christmas, and this kind of busyness will continue until after New Year's Day, so we can't ask for leave, even if Zhou Jingnian wants to take Fang out to play.

On the 24th, on Christmas Eve, Fang Zheng was in charge of playing Santa Claus and delivering small gifts to the guests in the bar, while Zhou Jingnian, like other waiters, wore a Santa Claus hat and delivered wine as usual.

The guests came in and out, Fang Zheng seemed to be spinning around all night, but he also got a lot of tips, Xie Qing was almost jealous to death.

Twenty minutes before twelve o'clock, when the lottery event ended, the passenger flow had basically stabilized. Everyone was waiting to hear the Christmas bells, and Fang Zheng was finally able to catch his breath. He was sitting on a stool in the changing room to rest. Zhou Jingnian came in with a plate of apples and handed it to him: "Ping An fruit, safe and safe."

"Thank you." Fang Zheng smiled, although it was because he and Zhou Jingnian went to work together , Now he only works after dinner, but he is really hungry after being busy for so long, so he ate a few pieces with a small fork, and then asked Zhou Jingnian to eat too.

Zhou Jingnian shook his head and squatted beside him: "You eat it."

Fang Zheng's death in his previous life was a huge shadow lurking in Zhou Jingnian's heart. The apple that has been endowed with a safe meaning when Christmas Eve comes, will be safe forever.

Fang Zheng quickly ate the apple, put on a white beard, greeted Zhou Jingnian, went to the front and went to the performing arts stage, and accompanied the guests to interact with the host, waiting for the countdown to Christmas.

There is no holiday in Huaguo for Christmas, and it is not on Saturday or Sunday. Many people rush back to sleep. After twelve o'clock, there are a lot fewer guests.

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng didn't get off work until after one o'clock that night. They didn't feel anything in the bar until they came out to find that it had started to rain. The wet and icy heavy rain cooled people's high emotions due to the activity just now.

Zhou Jingnian looked at Fang Zheng who was taking out his raincoat from his schoolbag, and said, "Let's go to my house tonight." Fang

Zheng stopped, "Huh?"

It takes more than half an hour to ride, but it takes about ten minutes to get to my house."

Zhou Jingnian's house and Fang Zheng's house are in a circle with the route of the school and the bar, which happens to be a square, and the bar and Fang Zheng's house are two opposite corners. The furthest, Zhou Jingnian's house is opposite to the school, but it is the closest to the bar.

It wasn't that it didn't rain when they got off work before, but it was not as cold as it is now. Although there is a raincoat, the rain is a bit heavy at the moment, and it can't be covered at all, and it is so cold, it is not safe along the way.

Fang Zheng hesitated for a while. If Zhou Jingnian was not allowed to send him back, he would definitely disagree, but if he was sent, Zhou Jingnian would have to go back by himself. He was not at ease, and finally said: "Will it be too disturbing?"

Zhou Jingnian said: "No."

Fang Zheng said, "Then I'll go to your house to disturb you for the night."

Zhou Jingnian smiled, and took out his raincoat to put on.

This is not the first time Fang Zheng has lived outside, but it is the first time he has lived in a friend's house, and it is also the house of someone he likes in his heart, so Fang Zheng has been a little nervous along the way.

This is Fang Zheng's second visit to Zhou Jingnian's grandmother's house. This time it was night, and the feeling was very different. When he was still downstairs, Fang Zheng looked up at the window where his house was located, and saw that it was not pitch black, but It was a bright, warm light, and the moment I saw it, it seemed to drive away all the cold air in my body.

This is a lamp left by the family for relatives who have not yet returned. Fang Zheng has never felt it before. Every time he goes back, the narrow room is always dark and always so cold.