Chapter 60

Fang Zheng agreed to keep the child, and the old lady and Liu Feng seemed happier than Zhou Jingnian.

Liu Feng laughed and called that doctor friend, first told the other party that Fang Zheng was going to keep the child, then immediately showed off that he was going to be an uncle, and finally asked the doctor about the things that should be paid attention to during pregnancy. Looking at the other party, he took a pen and took notes there. The old lady also called her little sisters, announcing that she was going to be a great-grandmother, and asked if they had any clothes worn by children at home.

Liu Feng interjected at the side: "Mom, let's buy it by ourselves!" The

old lady quickly replied: "You don't understand, a newborn child can only be healthy if he wears what other children wear."

Liu Feng nodded quickly, " Take it, take it, take more!" The

old lady over there may be asked by the little sister which junior in her family is going to have a baby, and the old lady smiled from ear to ear, "A child in my family, uh, you don't know, What about the twins, isn't it, I'm so happy..."

Sitting on the sofa, Fang Zheng watched the two elders busy with their work, and his heart was completely relieved of tension.

He turned his head and saw Zhou Jingnian was also standing by the window on the phone, telling the person over there to help him keep an eye on the house.

When Zhou Jingnian hung up the phone, Fang Zheng said, "Didn't we just buy a house?"

Zhou Jingnian walked over and took his hand, saying, "It's too small, there's no room for babies."

"You like children so much?" Fang Zheng said.

"I like it." Zhou Jingnian was actually very excited in his heart, but he didn't know how to express it, he could only put Fang Zheng's hand on his lips and kissed again and again.

After deciding to keep the child, Fang Zheng's academic problems will be faced later.

Fang Zheng is only experiencing drowsiness in the early stages of pregnancy. With the lengthening of the pregnancy, it is not known whether there will be other adverse reactions during pregnancy. According to the old lady and Liu Feng, for the safety of the father and son, it is best to Or leave school and stay at home, and go back to study after giving birth.

Zhou Jingnian asked Fang for his opinion.

What made Fang Zheng hesitant before was the fact that he would be affected by the impact of his schooling, but now that he had made a decision, he was already prepared in his heart. He had no objection to dropping out of school, but he felt that Let's take one step at a time. If he really can't continue to go to school because of the pregnancy reaction in the later stage, it will be the same if he suspends school at that time.

Zhou Jingnian and the others listened and said there was no problem.

Before falling asleep that night, Zhou Jingnian received a text message on his mobile phone, and Ying Hanhai got the evidence.

With the memory of his previous life, Zhou Jingnian has a deep understanding of the Zhou family's internal affairs. According to Zhou Jingnian's original plan, once he got this evidence, he should close the net. It's just that because of Fang Zheng's pregnancy, this website has to be put on hold temporarily. He doesn't want Fang Zheng and the babies to have any accidents in this life.

Afterwards, Zhou Jingnian and the others contacted the doctor again to inquire about the condition of Fang Zhenghe's fetus. The doctor said that the three of them were fine, and since this matter could no longer be known to outsiders, they agreed to visit the doctor for regular checkups in the future. Then, the old lady packed up her things, and followed Zhou Jingnian and the others back to Sijiu City to take care of Fang Zheng.

Back in Forty-Nine City, it was another busy day. In addition to preparing for the family, Zhou Jingnian and the old lady also searched a lot of recipes suitable for pregnancy from different sources. The old lady said that Zhou Jingnian was in charge of cooking, so Fang Zheng was full of food, let alone three meals a day. Zhou Jingnian can make his meals different for a week.

The day before their vacation expired, not long after lunch, Fang Zheng felt sleepy, so he went to sleep. When he got up, he saw that the house was covered with carpets, and some tables were covered with corners. , It can be said to be cautious.

He walked out of the room, and when he went to the living room, he saw Zhou Jingnian holding a pillow and changing the cover. After changing, Zhou Jingnian didn't put the cover back, but hesitated for a moment, then suddenly adjusted his hands, and went Hold the pillow like a baby.

Zhou Jingnian hugged the pillow, adjusted it a few times, and stopped when he found a position he felt satisfied with. He patted the pillow lightly with one hand, and then shook it, as if he was coaxing a baby to sleep.

Fang Zheng watched it interestingly, but didn't make a sound.

Zhou Jingnian shook it a few times, and when he turned around, he saw Fang Zheng. He stopped immediately and coughed awkwardly. He put the pillow back and smoothed out the creases at the corners, and then he walked over to Fang Zheng. Beside, "I...practice first."

Practice how to hold a child? Fang Zheng smiled and said, "Then it might be better if you buy a doll and come back."

Zhou Jingnian took it seriously, "Well, I will buy it tomorrow."

Fang Zheng laughed, this future silly father.

After the class for the two of them ended the next day, Zhou Jingnian really went to buy dolls. There were two of them, a boy and a girl. They hugged each other like a real girl and real son on the way home and upstairs.

As a novice father, and these two children are of special significance to Zhou Jingnian, he was really nervous, for fear that he would be in a hurry when facing the two babies, so he even searched for places nearby If you are a baby daddy training center, you are going to sign up for a training class.

Fang Zheng wanted to sign up with him, but now he is not only lethargic, but also feels more fatigued, and the daily classes alone will consume all his energy.

The old lady said: "You are so tired from pregnancy, don't go, just rest at home. Let him go every year. This is what a father should do. When he learns, he will tell you the same when he comes back. "

So Zhou Jingnian goes to school every day to take care of the company's affairs during the break, or goes to the company after the class is over, and then goes to the training for novice dads, and then goes home to spend time with his family. Every day is a busy 4.1 Wire.

After more than a month like this, Fang Zheng began to have a morning sickness reaction. Because of the recipes they found, the morning sickness was not serious, but compared to the previous good-looking appearance, he was still haggard, and his stomach was obviously protruding outward. Yes, compared to other pregnant women this month, the belly looks bigger.

The old lady smiled and said, "I'm pregnant with two, it's normal."

During this period, Zhou Jingnian had already received several large packages, all of which were baby clothes that the old lady had collected from her little sister's home. Children grow up fast, and they are not short of money, so the clothes they buy are good, so they can be washed and ironed so that they look like new.

Afterwards, Zhou Jingnian felt that he didn't have enough time at all. Looking at these clothes, he could imagine how cute the two little babies would look in their clothes, and now he wanted to match the clothes for them.

That's not to mention, sometimes when Zhou Jingnian goes to the street, if he happens to pass by a store that sells baby items, he can't walk, he has to go in and buy a bunch of things, so that the two babies have not yet been born , All kinds of things for them, toys, etc., almost filled half of the room, which made Fang Zheng feel that buying another big house was really the right thing to do.

As for the old lady and Liu Feng, the two started to think of names for the two babies through computer video every night, and chose some that they were satisfied with before giving them to the two expectant fathers to decide, because they still don't know that Fang Zhenghuai is two boys. The fetus is still a female fetus or a dragon and a dragon, and several names have been kept. As for the surname, the older one will have the surname of Zhou Jingnian, and the younger one will compete with Fang for the surname.

When the winter vacation comes, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng are going back to Belvedere.

On the first night back, Fang Zheng sat on the sofa and ate fruit. Now he has no morning sickness and has a big appetite. He can eat very much. The old lady goes out to buy fresh fruit for him every day. Zhou Jingnian cooks it for him in a different way. snack.

He was eating fruit and watching TV. He was still wearing fluffy pajamas, and his bare feet were on Zhou Jingnian's lap. Zhou Jingnian was cutting his toenails.

The old lady over there is knitting socks for two babies with a reading glasses. The old lady has already knitted a bunch of socks for the babies, as well as small gloves, hats and so on. Both Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng persuaded the old lady to hurt her eyes so that she doesn't have to do it. The old lady said: "You don't understand, this It's the fun that I, as a great-grandmother, look forward to when my great-grandchildren come out."

Besides, Fang Zheng also had to go to school before, so he spent less time at home during the day, and the old lady was bored at home alone, so it's good to kill the fun of knitting socks Time, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng are hard to persuade, so she can only go.

Originally, this evening, after a few people watched TV for a while, it was time to go to bed. Fang Zheng, who was leaning on the sofa, felt a sudden jump in his stomach, and he immediately let out a "hey" in shock.

Zhou Jingnian was so frightened that he thought something was wrong with him, so he hurried over and looked anxiously: "What's the matter, Zheng, your stomach hurts?"

Fang Zheng still had half an orange in his mouth, swallowed it hastily, and stared at his stomach , said: "My stomach seemed to jump just now!" The

old lady smiled happily, "It's fetal movement!"

Fang Zheng is now five months pregnant, but he hasn't seen fetal movement for a long time. Later, he asked the doctor and said yes It's normal, everyone can barely let go of the worries in their hearts.

"Really?" Zhou Jingnian knelt on one knee beside the sofa, carefully placing his hand on Fang Zheng's stomach.

The only pregnant person that Zhou Jingnian had contact with in his two lifetimes was Fang Zheng. When he touched his already uneven lower abdomen, the soft feeling disappeared, and it was hard to the touch. Then, as if answering his question, just as his palm was pressed against it, Zhou Jingnian felt the palm of his hand being bumped lightly by the little baby even through his pajamas.

Zhou Jingnian couldn't help but retracted his hand, and then looked up at Fang Zheng in surprise, "Baby is greeting me."

The interaction between a little life and you in the ignorant stage, for a slightly soft-hearted person, the emotions will change. Gentle enough, let alone Zhou Jingnian who was full of regrets in his previous life.

Since Fang Zheng became pregnant, it was the first time that he felt their existence so clearly. The lacrimal glands seem to have become more developed, which can easily blur the eye sockets. Zhou Jingnian blinked to hide the tears in his eyes. He eagerly picked up the fruit plate, turned around and said to the old lady: "Grandma, Ah Zheng and I are going to bed first, and you should go to bed early too."

Seeing the excited state of the eldest grandson, the old lady said kindly: "Go Go to bed early."

But when he came back to his room, Zhou Jingnian didn't feel sleepy at all. He waited for Fang Zheng to lie down on the bed, and unbuttoned two of Fang Zheng's pajamas, exposing his big belly. Then he put his hand on it, and called softly: "Baby?"

and put his ear on Fang Zheng's belly.

Fang Zheng looked at his stupid look, and couldn't help laughing out loud with fruit in his mouth.

Zhou Jingnian was eager to interact with the children at the moment, so he quickly pressed his waist, "Don't laugh yet."

Fang Zheng stopped laughing, and watched Zhou Jingnian keep calling him baby. After calling helplessly for a long time, the babies didn't give him any response, which made Zhou Jingnian very disappointed.

Fang Zheng stuffed a piece of fruit into his mouth, and comforted him: "Okay, the babies must be tired, so they fell asleep. After they sleep and refresh themselves, you can interact with them tomorrow, okay?"

Zhou Jingnian could only nod his head, and waited for Fang Zheng to finish eating the fruit, sit on the bed and read a book for a while, and then helped him get out of bed to wash up, and then the two embraced and fell asleep.