Chapter 62

After the Spring Festival, Zhou Jingnian went for a physical examination, and then made an appointment to have a vasectomy.

Fang Zheng has a special physique. No one knows if he will be pregnant again after giving birth this time. The child in his stomach is already an unexpected accident for them. He doesn't need Fang Zheng again. Enduring all kinds of hardships and even risking his life to give birth to him, wearing a condom is no longer safe, and only a ligation can give him peace of mind.

When he was about to go to bed that night, Zhou Jingnian helped Fang Zheng lie down on the pillow for pregnant women.

Some time ago, Fang Zheng always had numbness and pain in his arms after waking up from sleep, and he couldn't sleep well, and he found it difficult to move a little in bed. Zhou Jingnian went to the mall and bought him several styles of pregnancy pillows. Which one Which one is comfortable to sleep on? With this, the waist is also supported when sleeping, and Fang Zheng sleeps a lot better.

Fang Zheng was lying on the pregnant woman's pillow, suddenly sniffed Zhou Jingnian twice, and looked at him with a frown: "Why do you smell of medicine?"

Zhou Jingnian paused, pulled the quilt to cover him, and said, "Do I had a ligation operation."

Fang Zheng looked at him in surprise, "Why do you want to have this operation?"

To be honest, although he was the one who suffered the hardships of pregnancy, Fang Zheng only thought about the two of them wearing condoms on the bed in the future. That's all, I haven't really thought about ligation. After all, many men are quite taboo in this regard, no matter for the sake of face or for other reasons.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Jingnian did the operation without saying a word. If he hadn't smelled the medicine and asked, the other party probably wouldn't have told him.

"It's enough for us to have two babies," Zhou Jingnian said.

Fang Zheng asked, "Does it hurt?"

Zhou Jingnian shook his head, "It doesn't hurt." The incision was still covered with gauze. Although there was a slight pain, it was completely tolerable.

Fang Zheng stared at Zhou Jingnian, the smile on his mouth grew bigger and bigger. He put his arms around Zhou Jingnian's neck and murmured, "How can you be so good?"

Zhou Jingnian stroked Fang Zheng's handsome face, eyes His eyes were deep, "I'm afraid it's not good enough." It

's not the first time Zhou Jingnian said something like this, and it was still pleasant to Fang Zheng's ears. Prove it to yourself with your own body.

Fang Zheng's heart throbbed endlessly.

He hooked Zhou Jingnian's neck and raised his head to kiss Zhou Jingnian.

Following Fang Zheng's strength, Zhou Jingnian lowered his head, took his lips and sucked gently.

Since Fang Zheng became pregnant, due to the heavy burden on his body, he didn't have the slightest desire to do anything in bed, and Zhou Jingnian was sometimes unavoidably emotional, and in the end he settled it with his hands. They kiss every day, but compared to the simple tenderness in the past few months, with the sound of tsk tsk, both of them have a desire to go deeper.

A long kiss ends.

One has a big belly, and the other just had a minor operation there, which is inconvenient for both of them. The foreheads of the two touched each other, and each of them calmed down the emotional tide surging in their bodies, somewhat regretful.

When Fang Zheng was seven months pregnant, it was very close to the time when Zhou Jingnian gave birth prematurely in that dream. During that time, Zhou Jingnian was very nervous and wished he could take Fang Zheng directly to the hospital. However, Fang Zheng has always had regular check-ups, and this life is different from the situation in his dream. Fang Zheng's physical condition is very good, and he only needs to be admitted to the hospital in advance.

If you are pregnant with twins, the doctor's advice is basically to have a cesarean section. Fang Zheng's situation is even more special, and the cesarean section is naturally the safest and most appropriate.

During the delivery, everything in the hospital was suitable for Liu Feng to ask that doctor friend to prepare, and the people he was looking for were all very reliable, and the privacy was the best.

Although it is said that she is pregnant in October, thirty-seven weeks is considered full term. It is rare for twins to be pregnant for ten months. At thirty-six weeks, Fang Zheng's body showed no abnormalities, so Zhou Jingnian took him to the hospital.

At this time, Fang Zheng's stomach was already very big, and Zhou Jingnian felt terrified when he saw it, as if it was about to burst. They stayed in the hospital for two weeks. On July 1st, the doctor arranged for Fang Zheng to have a caesarean section.

Outside the operating room, Zhou Jingnian was sitting on a chair with his back straight and a serious expression, as if he was facing an enemy. If you look closely, you can see that his hands on his knees were shaking slightly.

The old lady sat next to him, seeing him like this, patted the back of his hand, and said softly: "Don't worry, nothing will happen."

Zhou Jingnian reluctantly moved the corners of his mouth and nodded.

Liu Feng also came over today after laying down his work. He stood beside Zhou Jingnian and comforted him, "Didn't the doctor say that Ah Zheng and the babies are healthy, and they will come out soon."

Zhou Jingnian was frightened by the dream scene Yes, if he can, he must enter the delivery room to accompany Fang Zheng, and he also really wants to hear the first cry of the babies in this world, but it is a pity that he is not allowed to go in because of the operation, so he can only Wait outside. He felt like he was sitting on pins and needles, and every second seemed like a year. It was less than an hour, but he felt that it had been a long, long time. When the door of the operating room opened with a "click", he suddenly came back to his senses, and jumped out of the chair in shock. stand up.

"A Zheng." Zhou Jingnian rushed to the door, but did not see Fang Zheng.

There were two nurses standing by the door, each holding a baby. The nurse smiled and said, "The older sister comes out first, and the younger brother is ten minutes later than the older sister."

As she spoke, one of the nurses slowly handed the baby in her arms to Zhou Jingnian, " Come, give me a hug."

Zhou Jingnian took it subconsciously, he was extremely skilled in his movements, and it was obvious that he did not go to the baby daddy training class for nothing.

He was hugging his sister, and she was already asleep at this moment, lying obediently in his father's arms, her skin was red and wrinkled, like a quiet little monkey.

Zhou Jingnian looked at his daughter's appearance which was the same as in the dream, and his heart suddenly softened. He grinned to smile, but there was a crying sound when he opened his mouth.

He looked at his younger brother again, that face was more familiar, it was his Doudou.

Different pregnancy times, different birth times, but they still came to him.

Tears welled up in his eyes, Zhou Jingnian wiped them hastily, then handed Doudou to Liu Feng, who was watching helplessly, and asked the nurse, "Where is my lover, when will he come out?" The

nurse said, "It's still being stitched up, we have to wait a while." , now come two people and come with us, the babies need to clean up." The

old lady was hugging her sister, and said with a smile: "Every year you are here to fight, I will go with your uncle."

"Okay." Zhou Jingnian said, after the old lady and the others left with the baby in their arms, they didn't sit back and stood by the door quietly waiting.

Twenty minutes later, Fang Zheng was finally pushed out.

"A Zheng." Zhou Jingnian held his hand by his side and leaned over to look at him, "Are you okay?"

Fang Zheng seemed to be in a good mood, and he smiled, "It's okay." The

anesthesia is still in effect , Fang Zheng actually didn't feel anything. Zhou Jingnian went back to the ward together, and saw the doctor to give Fang Zheng some follow-up treatment. After a while, the old lady and Liu Feng came back with the babies and the nurse.

Zhou Jingnian hugged his daughter and son and placed them next to Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng had already seen two babies in the operating room just now. He never knew that newborn babies could be so ugly, even though they were born by himself. Now he stared at the babies again, and asked Zhou Jingnian worriedly: "They...won't they be so ugly all the time?" The

old lady laughed twice and said, "No, the babies are born once a day. It will look better in a short time."

Fang Zheng breathed a sigh of relief, "Let me tell you, A Nian and I are not ugly."

The names of the two babies have been chosen a long time ago. It was settled. The elder sister follows Zhou Jingnian's surname, and her first name is Zhou Pengpeng. Peng means lush vegetation. This name was decided by Zhou Jingnian. He hoped that his daughter would be healthy and grow up happily in this life. As for the nickname, he also took An'an, which means peace and security; the younger brother followed Fang Zheng's surname, The single name "Chen" is their treasure, and it is also the name that Fang fought for in the previous life to give Doudou. As for his nickname, he also made any changes, and it was still called Doudou.

After the effect of the anesthesia wore off, Fang Zheng's wound began to hurt. Most of the time he was lying on the bed, feeding the babies, bathing, nursing the umbilical cord, etc., all of which were done by Zhou Jingnian. Most of the nurses who came to help They could only watch from the sidelines, and occasionally they were allowed to help under Zhou Jingnian's gesture.

When Zhou Jingnian was doing these things, his elder sister and younger brother would basically cry. Every time he saw their blushing faces from crying, Zhou Jingnian felt very distressed. There was nothing to make him feel impatient and bored when he heard them cry too many times. I wish I could bear it on their behalf.

While in the hospital, Fang Zheng's main task was to take care of his body with peace of mind, so he was the one who heard the least crying from the babies. When he saw the babies every day, they were either already asleep, or they had just eaten and hadn't fallen asleep yet. With eyes open, she looks cute and innocent like a little angel.

On this day, Fang Zheng stood by the bed and moved slowly. The two babies were already asleep, and Zhou Jingnian was holding his daughter and carefully cutting her nails. The nails of a newborn baby are quite long, and if you don't pay attention when crying, you will scratch your face, so Zhou Jingnian pays special attention to it.

It was already very hot now, and the babies were all wearing summer clothes. Fang Zheng sat down slowly beside Zhou Jingnian, looked at his daughter's little feet exposed outside, and stretched out his index finger to compare them, which were not as long as his fingers.

It's so cute, Fang Zheng thought, wishing he could get up and kiss her.

Thinking that he and Zhou Jingnian are both under 20 years old, even if they marry a girl, the legal marriage age is not yet reached, and they both have children, and there are still two.

Sometimes life is a little too magical.