Chapter 26

Under the blurred light, Fang Zheng's heart beat faster with Zhou Jingnian's singing. At this moment, he was deeply attracted by Zhou Jingnian, and the suppressed emotions in his heart seemed to be clamoring to vent.

The sound of the music suddenly stopped, surrounded by excited applause from the students. Zhou Jingnian handed the microphone to Chen An, rejected the students' proposal to play another song, and returned to Fang Zheng's side through the crowd.

"Does it sound good?" Zhou Jingnian asked Fang Zheng next to him.

Fang Zheng's heart was still surging at this time, he nodded, and said in a low voice: "It sounds good."

Zhou Jingnian curled his mouth and raised his hand to stroke his hair.

The two were close to each other, feeling the ambiguity that only they knew, and the people and voices around them seemed to become the background board.

Until Chen An yelled, "Let's play a game, how about truth or dare?" The

students all cheered.

Chen An said: "Okay, turn the bottle. The rule is that the last person to be punished will turn the bottle, and the next person to be punished will ask questions or propose punishments. All those who want to participate will sit at the coffee table."

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were originally sitting at the coffee table. He directly clicked on the names of the two, "Okay, count you two."

So Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng were added before they could say anything.

Then Jiang Qiqi came over with her little sister, and several other classmates. More than a dozen people crowded around the coffee table, with an empty glass juice bottle in the middle.

More than a dozen people take turns to guess who will spin the bottle first.

Chen An was very lucky, and he started the first bottle. The glass bottle was spinning on the table, and finally met Huo Yeyu.

Chen Yu smirked, "The truth or the big risk."

Huo Yeyu: "The truth."

"What color are your underwear today?"

Huo Yeyu blushed, pretending to be calm amidst the laughter of his classmates He adjusted his glasses: "Blue ones."

Chen Yu laughed: "It must be old pants."

Next, it was Huo Yeyu's turn to turn the bottle.

There are girls around, so there are very few questions like Chen An's that have no lower limit, and they are more reserved, and the follow-up questions are all harmless questions such as "how old is the bedwetting", "whether you had your first kiss or not".

When the atmosphere was heating up, Jiang Qiqi had just received a round of punishment, and it was her turn to spin the bottle.

The bottle spun a few times quickly, and the speed slowly stopped, and all the participants watched nervously.

Finally, the bottle stopped facing Zhou Jingnian.

"Haha!" Jiang Qiqi smiled triumphantly, looked at Zhou Jingnian with malicious intentions, and said, "The truth or the big risk?"

To avoid embarrassment, Zhou Jingnian thought for a while and said, "Let's tell the truth."

Jiang Qiqi obviously had ulterior motives, she asked : "Tell me the name of the person you like now."

Zhou Jingnian's eyes paused slightly.

"Say it!" Jiang Qiqi urged.

Opening his mouth, Zhou Jingnian said, "I accept the punishment." The

crowd suddenly roared, even if Zhou Jingnian lied and denied that there was someone he liked, no one would really chase after him. He would rather accept the punishment than say that name. One is that he really likes someone, and the other is that Zhou Jingnian is unwilling to deny it. Maybe they all know this person.

Jiang Qiqi still remembers the embarrassing incident when she confessed to Zhou Jingnian last time and was rejected, and now she is going to avenge her personal revenge, she snickered, took the finger sticks that everyone hadn't finished eating, and said to Zhou Jingnian: "You Do you know?"

Zhou Jingnian shook his head to express that he didn't know, but those who knew had already started screaming excitedly.

Jiang Qiqi curled her lips, and she said to Zhou Jingnian: "Please choose a person of the same sex who is closest to you from your right, and eat a finger stick with him from both ends

until you finish." Understood, I immediately burst out laughing.

As for Zhou Jingnian, he looked at Fang Zheng who was sitting on his right. The other party was already blushing.

Jiang Qiqi saw that Zhou Jingnian did not move, and shouted: "You have to let go when you are playing games. This is a punishment according to the rules, and you can't play tricks."

Zhou Jingnian picked up a finger stick, and the other party said in a low voice: "Help! Me?"

Then he bit his finger stick in his mouth and looked at Fang Zheng.

Fang Zheng seemed to be on fire. He waved his hands to refuse, but the other students refused. A few students behind him pushed him from behind and told him to hurry up with a smile.

Fang Zheng looked at Zhou Jingnian who was holding a stick in his mouth, so he went all out, leaned forward and opened his mouth to bite the other end.

"Wow!" The

students burst into laughter, urging the two of them to stop holding their mouths and eat quickly!

Fang Zheng's ears were so red that he was about to bleed, and he felt the vibration from his mouth, so he bit down on it. The classmates kept clamoring, but Fang Zheng didn't pay attention. His eyes fell on Zhou Jingnian's lips motionlessly, and his throat was so dry that he couldn't help swallowing.

The distance between the finger sticks became shorter and shorter, and Fang Zheng almost froze. He watched Zhou Jingnian's face slowly enlarge in front of him, and the other party's deep and focused eyes invaded little by little.

His face was cupped, and the touch of the opponent's fingers came from his lips. Fang Zheng felt that Zhou Jingnian's lips seemed to brush past his face, caressing like a gentle feather, so light that it seemed like an illusion. The bit of biscuit in his mouth was bitten out by the opponent, and he ate all of it into his mouth.

It was like fireworks constantly exploding beside his ears, causing Fang Zheng to lose his consciousness. He might be too nervous, his head is dizzy at the moment, his hands and feet are trembling a bit, he is chewing the biscuit of unknown taste in his mouth, he can't take his eyes off Zhou Jingnian's lips.

Under Fang Zheng's gaze, Zhou Jingnian wiped the biscuit crumbs from the corner of his mouth with the finger that had touched Fang Zheng, and put it in his mouth.

Fang Zheng suddenly felt like drinking water.

Zhou Jingnian looked at Jiang Qiqi: "Is it alright?"

Jiang Qiqi curled her lips, as if letting him go.

The activity continued, and Zhou Jingnian's luck was better after that, and he never transferred to him, especially Fang Zheng.

The two of them stopped thinking about the game, and after playing for a while, they gave way to other students to participate. The private room was a bit stuffy with the air conditioner on, so Zhou Jingnian told everyone and went out with Fang Zheng to get some air.

After leaving the private room, the two stood face to face in the corridor, neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere was relatively quiet.

After a while, Zhou Jingnian finally said: "In two days, I'm going back to Sijiu City."

"Are you coming back?" Fang Zheng asked.

"Come back and spend the New Year with grandma and the others." Zhou Jingnian paused, "And you."

The Spring Festival is the festival that Fang Zheng felt the most numb to. A few years ago, he never shared a table with Fang Haoran's family. Later, after he worked part-time to earn money, he was working on duty for others in his thirties. work.

Hearing that he was actually in Zhou Jingnian's plan this Spring Festival, Fang Zheng couldn't help but think, Zhou Jingnian is always like this, and he can easily take out chips to shake him.

Fang Zheng nodded, indicating that he knew.

Zhou Jingnian said again: "During the few days when I'm not here, will you ride my car?"

Fang Zheng shook his head. Fang Haoran owns a bicycle. He came back a few days ago and said that the bicycle was stolen, so he asked his parents to buy another one. Recently, Fang Haoran made excuses to ask for money very frequently, and the fact that he stole money had already attracted the attention of Fang Liangbin and his wife, so the couple were dubious and told him that winter vacation would be on soon, and they would buy it after school started. And that car, Fang Zheng felt that it was definitely not lost, but was sold by Fang Haoran himself.

So Fang Zheng talked about it, and said, "Farewell, I'm afraid Fang Haoran will steal it and sell it."

Zhou Jingnian could only give up, thinking that he had to finish his work as soon as possible and come back early.

The two stayed outside for more than half an hour, and the classmates inside called the two of them to go in again. After listening to a few Maiba ghosts screaming for a while, everyone felt that the fun was about the same, and the activity fee was enough for everyone to eat The barbecuers left the ktv in groups and went to the roadside to find a barbecue stall.

A group of people filled their stomachs and played until nearly ten o'clock before they dispersed.

Zhou Jingnian sent Fang Zheng back and told him to go to bed early tonight and pick him up at the amusement park tomorrow morning. This amusement park is basically recruiting part-time jobs for 20 days out of 30 days a month, so even though it is on holiday, Fang Zheng is not short of work, so he can find work to distribute leaflets without going to the amusement park for a few days. Or do promotions with supermarkets or something.

Zhou Jingnian said that it would be two days before he left Belvedere. After talking to Fang Zheng the night before, he left by plane early in the morning on the third day. He won't be staying for too long, so he didn't ask Fang Zheng to send him off, but he secretly stuffed a mobile phone into Fang Zheng's schoolbag when he left the night before.

Fang Zheng didn't notice it the night before, but only saw it the next morning when he was leaving Menteng's schoolbag. The mobile phone and the data cable of the charger were all there. The phone has power, and an unread text message flashes on the screen.

Fang Zheng clicked on it and saw that the number of the letter was Ah Nian: "Ah Zheng, I got on the plane, and the mobile phone is an old mobile phone that my uncle replaced. You can keep it for the time being. I have already started to miss you. When you miss me, give it to me." Call or text message, I'm always there."

This sentence is actually a bit nasty to read, but what appeared in Fang Zheng's mind was Zhou Jingnian's expression, and he felt that he must have typed this sentence with a blank face, but his eyes were serious. , there should be a little tenderness that he is already familiar with.

Fang Zheng knelt on the bed and read this passage several times. Then he pressed the button, and the phone screen returned to the startup screen, which turned out to be a photo of Zhou Jingnian, with the corners of his mouth still upturned. The background is his bedroom, and he can almost imagine Zhou Jingnian's facial expressions when taking selfies in the full-length mirror. Fang Zheng couldn't help smiling, stretched out his hand to touch it, then put the phone next to his body, put his schoolbag on his back and went out.

——

Zhou Jingnian arrived in Sijiu City at noon, and the person who picked him up was Zhou Song.

Zhou Song had been starting his own business before, but his father Zhou Jianxing didn't support it, and his stepmother and illegitimate child made troubles, so Zhou Song's entrepreneurial journey has been tepid after two years. Zhou Jingnian talked to him before, and he temporarily let go of the company's business and went to help Zhou Jingnian.

The Zhou family's appearance is generally good, so Zhou Song is not bad. Compared with the last time Zhou Jingnian saw him before he came back, Zhou Song is too immature now. Although he is more mature than ordinary people, in Zhou Jingnian's opinion, he still has A little impetuous, it should be because of the family relationship.

The first thing Zhou Jingnian did when he got in the car was to ask Ying Cheng: "Is he being honest recently?"

Zhou Song said: "Before, he was locked up by his father. Didn't you send a text message to He Tao two days ago saying that you were coming back? Who probably followed Ying Cheng?" Cheng said, and I don't know what he said to Ying Hanhai, so he was released, and he appeared in the small circle before these two days."