Chapter 74

Li Dong drove out, and he helped Liu Feng into the car. Liu Feng was like an octopus, clinging to his body, pouted and wanted to kiss him Li Dong put his palm against Liu Feng's face Pushing him out of his neck, Liu Feng could stick out his tongue and lick it directly.

Anyway, drunk, let alone shameless.

Because Liu Feng was pretending to be drunk, Li Dong was going to drive when he went back, so he was put on the co-pilot by Li Dong and fastened his seat belt, which seemed very honest, which made Li Dong heave a sigh of relief.

But after returning to the hotel, Liu Feng went crazy again, and started undressing in the corridor. If Li Dong hadn't held him down, he would have stripped naked before entering the door.

Liu Feng thought in his heart, it would be very difficult for him to hook up with Li Dong and have sex with him.

Liu Feng was dragged into his room by Li Dong, Li Dong pressed him on the bed, looking for sober medicine, Liu Feng leaned forward and put his arms around Li Dong's neck and kissed him.

He kissed Li Dong's mouth twice indiscriminately, still a little dazed. He had never had a woman before, and this was the first time he had kissed someone in his life.

Liu Feng was almost there, he smacked his mouth twice as if aftertaste, and pressed Li Dong's head down again.

Li Dong's mouth was sore from his nibbling, he felt Liu Feng's tongue licking his mouth lightly, and hurriedly tried to break Liu Feng's face with both hands.

Liu Feng hummed: "It hurts so much." The voice was pitiful.

So Li Dong unconsciously relaxed his movements, he could only move his head to hide from Liu Feng, but his face was slobbered.

"Liu Feng!" They are all big men, and Liu Feng is not the kind of weak chicken man who has no strength. Li Dong also doesn't know that Liu Feng is pretending to be drunk. But Li Dong was afraid of hurting Liu Feng, after all, this man had only been out of the hospital for a few months because of him.

Liu Feng pushed Li Dong down on the bed, and now his shirt was hanging crookedly on his body, revealing most of his chest, half of his trousers were taken off, and he straddled Li Dong's waist with a tent and dawdled. Liu Feng usually pays attention to exercise, and his body is covered with a thin layer of muscles, with smooth lines and very beautiful. At this moment, he looked at Li Dong with drunken eyes, and inside was the passion, desire and love that can be seen to the end at a glance.

In Li Dong's eyes, it was like a silent temptation and invitation.

For Liu Feng's gracious invitation, Li Dong felt it. He was kissed and touched by Liu Feng all the way, and he was half standing below.

Liu Feng's buttocks had been rubbing against each other, so he naturally felt Li Dong's reaction, smiled complacently, stretched out his hand to pull Li Dong's hand, and put it on his body.

Li Dong's eyes were deep, he was like a spectator, watching Liu Feng masturbate himself with his hands, the whole room was filled with Liu Feng's seductive panting.

After Liu Feng shot, she bent down and lay on Li Dong's body, stroking Li Dong's face fascinatedly, thinking that if he couldn't be with Li Dong in this life, he might really be very sad. He looked at Li Dong and said, "Ah Dong, kiss me..."

Li Dong stared at Liu Feng, his eyes lingering on his lips for a moment, breathing the hot air from Liu Feng to his mouth and nose, Li Dong He turned over and pressed Liu Feng under him, and opened his mouth to cover Liu Feng's lips.

After hooking up successfully, Liu Feng let out a groan of success and enjoyment, and his legs clung to Li Dong's waist.

For Liu Feng's first time, happiness and pain coexisted. Happiness was spiritual, while pain was physical. Generally speaking, it was quite tragic.

Li Dong has no experience in sleeping with other people, and he has a big bottom, and his actions are fierce and rampant. Liu Feng screamed all the way through a love affair, and Li Dong was almost softened by his screaming. When he was about to get out, Liu Feng cried and said that it was half done and not finished, so he was thankful!

The next day Liu Feng couldn't even get out of bed, Li Dong also felt guilty looking at the part where Liu Feng was torn, and still felt a little pain in his heart.

Liu Feng felt that it was still a loss. He didn't enjoy anything from this shot, and he needed another shot to make up for it.

However, when he felt that he could continue to have sex, Li Dong quit.

Li Dong put on a very serious look to talk to Liu Feng: "Liu Feng, we can't do this anymore. It's okay to make a mistake once, or twice, but there must be no third time.

" I think my ass didn't suffer in vain. He said Li Dong: "You want to renege on your debt after eating it all, right? This is how you treat your savior?"

Li Dong said: "Liu Feng, we can be good friends for a lifetime..."

Liu Feng snapped: "Who cares about being friends with you, just be your boyfriend if you want to."

Li Dong said that this is impossible.

Liu Feng decided to retreat, and said: "Well then, you slept with me twenty times. I just fell in love with your body, and you made me not interested in your body, so I left naturally. If you don't satisfy me, I can haunt you for the rest of my life. Just treat it as your repayment for the knife I blocked for you."

Li Dong looked at him weakly: "Liu Feng, you are threatening to repay your kindness."

Liu Feng Said: "I'm just trying to repay you. Do you want to be entangled with me for a lifetime or to be clean forever after twenty shots? You should think about it for yourself."

This proposal is too absurd, and Li Dong will definitely not agree. It's just that he crossed the border with Liu Feng twice, and the second time caused Liu Feng to feel uncomfortable for several days. When facing Liu Feng, he couldn't be justified. Liu Feng even called him every day to ask him how he was thinking. Yes, it really made him anxious.

Liu Feng earnestly and kindly said: "Business partners, friends in life, only 20 times. After 20 times, you will be relieved. What are you still thinking about when it's such a good deal?"

Li Dong said: " For the grace of saving my life, I will compensate you with other things." Liu Feng sneered: "Other? Do you think I lack something

else?"

Money was the only thing he could afford, but it was a pity that Liu Feng had much more money than him.

Once again, Liu Feng went to look for Li Dong, stuffed a condom in Li Dong's pocket, and gave him a hotel room number: "I'll wait for you there, come to me when you think about it, otherwise you Li Dong But he is an ungrateful villain."

Liu Feng was almost at his wit's end, he looked calm and calm, and felt guilty, he kept pressing Li Dong every step of the way, for fear that he would not be able to push Li Dong this time. East. He waited in the hotel room for several hours, and when it got dark for a long time, he saw that Li Dong hadn't come yet, so he sent a text message to Li Dong: I'm starving to death if you come or not.

Liu Feng was not in the mood to eat, so he made a cup of coffee, and halfway through the drink the doorbell rang.

Liu Feng rushed over to open the door like a rocket, and when he opened it, it turned out to be Li Dong outside. He not only came, but also carried a takeaway in his hand.

This attitude is the default.

That night Liu Feng had the second shot in his life as he wished, and he told Li Dong the knowledge about men and women he had learned from books and discs. Although Li Dong was very unnatural at first, but in Liu Feng's body After moving for a while, there was only pleasure left in his mind, but anyway, he still remembered Liu Feng's first misery, so he paid attention to it, Liu Feng was gradually getting better after being suppressed by him.

The second shot was the perfect ending.

For sex-eating animals, shooting guns is a matter of food and taste. Liu Feng was no exception, it was a double enjoyment for him.

But between him and Li Dong, one shot was less than one shot, so he had to plan.

His ridiculous agreement was also to let Li Dong get used to him physically and then admit him emotionally, so he felt that the frequency of sex between the two of them should not be too fast, four times a year was the most appropriate.

So every two months, Liu Feng went to visit Li Dong.

When the two of them were in bed, Liu Feng took the initiative at first, and Li Dong only moved his lower body except when he couldn't help himself when he kissed him. It was said to be twenty times, but after the two of them had more times, it was probably because Li Dong was also addicted, and once a night was often not enough to satisfy him.

At this time he wanted to come again, Liu Feng lay still and said: "You can continue if you want, but this can't be counted in our agreement." At

first Li Dong hesitated, but Liu Feng saw that he hesitated. , and immediately teased him again. Lifting and touching, Li Dong didn't care about anything, he lifted Liu Feng's legs and started to fuck, if Liu Feng asked him to kiss him after the job, he would hug Liu Feng and kiss slowly.

So in the first year of the agreement, Liu Feng took the initiative four times, but Li Dong took the initiative more than twenty times.

Whenever Li Dong took the initiative to continue, Liu Feng lay under Li Dong, looking at Li Dong who was sweating hard and wanted to nod his head: "What brains are you talking about, I don't know what you are doing, don't do it It was fun."

Before, they seldom talked about each other's private life, but later Liu Feng would tell Li Dong if he had any worries, and Li Dong would comfort him and give him advice. Li Dong would go back to his hometown to pay homage to the deceased Liu Feng said he would go, and Li Dong asked him to go with him.

As long as the two of them are together, troubles are bound to happen at night, and it's hard to tell who took the initiative. Anyway, whoever has a feeling, the other will immediately set up a pose.

After a long time, Liu Feng asked Li Dong: "What do you think we are related to each other?"

At that time, Li Dong actually liked Liu Feng very much, and his body was very honest in front of Liu Feng, Liu Feng stood there naked and he could look hard. During Chinese New Year holidays, Liu Feng's birthday and so on, they would prepare gifts for him, and the atmosphere of getting along was completely like a couple in love.

Li Dong was tuned and taught by Liu Feng so that he was no longer an incomprehensible man, he even wanted to have some romance with Liu Feng. He was preparing to let Liu Feng and him officially get together after the two people's 20-shot days were over. Anyway, Liu Feng had always liked him, and if he offered to propose, Liu Feng would definitely be very happy.

So when he heard Liu Feng's question, he smiled and said, "Isn't that Pao You?" When

Liu Feng heard this, he wished he could kick him out of bed.

Liu Feng got angry, and from then on he was called Li Dong and not A Dong. He called him Mr. Li on the face, and called him Li Pao You in private, and occasionally asked, "Li Pao You, do you want to play Pao?

" After realizing that Liu Feng was angry with him, he went to coax him.

Liu Feng said to him: "Did you lack exercise in recent years? Your figure is not as pleasing to the eye as before, and the hand feel is not as good as before."

Li Dong remembered clearly that he and Liu Feng's agreement on twenty guns, Liu Feng Feng's idea was because he was interested in his body. His body, the most attractive thing must be the figure.

Li Dong is not as diligent in training his muscles now, but he hasn't let up. He took a few bodybuilding poses in front of the mirror, and felt that he was not as good-looking as before. He really thought that Liu Feng was going to lose interest in his body. This is not bad, hurry up and practice.

It just so happened that Liu Feng had a male partner who was about the same height and build as Li Dong, and the most important thing was that the other party was also gay, but he was the one who liked being oppressed, commonly known as the strong man in the circle.

Liu Feng looks gentle, when he met the strong man Shou, the corners of his eyes were inflamed and it was difficult to wear contact lenses, so he wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses. The strong man took a look, oh my god, isn't this his favorite style of gentleness? After a few trials, he knew that Liu Feng liked men, so he wanted to chase him.

After Li Dong found out about this, and after witnessing the strong physique of a strong man with his own eyes, he was immediately in crisis, thinking that Liu Feng was going to empathize with him.

What should I do, Liu Feng seems to be no longer interested in his body, what should I do to keep him?

Li Dong thought hard for a while, and felt that he still had to start with the work.

During that time, Li Dong found dozens of GVs to watch. Strange to say, he pressed Liu Feng in front of the full-length mirror several times, and he would only get more and more excited when he saw the bodies of the two. When I saw the GV, I was so disgusted that I barely fast-forwarded to watch a few or gave up, and went to find some technical materials that were not so unsightly.

Afterwards in the bed, Liu Feng found that Li Dong had suddenly turned on and off, and his skills had suddenly improved, which often made him want to stop.

While enjoying himself, Liu Feng asked Li Dong if he had gone out to mess around.

Li Dong hurriedly showed Liu Feng the technical information he had collected, and then asked Liu Feng how he felt.

Liu Feng patted his big bird with satisfaction, "That's right, I'm very satisfied." Then, after resting enough, he pestered him and asked Li Dong to do it again.

Seeing that Liu Feng was interested in him again, Li Dong let out a breath in his heart.

On the day when the agreed 20 cannons were finished, when Li Dong sent Liu Feng to the peak of happiness, he kissed him and said, "Fengfeng, let me be your boyfriend?

" It took a long time to recover from the pleasure, and smiled lazily: "This, I have to think about it, anyway, it depends on your performance."

Therefore, Li Dong, who would not die if he did not work, embarked on a long road of pursuing a boyfriend while training his muscles and studying technology.

The author has something to say: Li Dong is such a person, if you do nothing and wait for him to come to his senses, you will die. He has no temper in front of his uncle, which also makes his uncle push forward without any scruples. Coupled with the uncle's shamelessness, it is not a problem to catch up with him. Uncle's episode is over, Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng will be updated in the evening.