Chapter 13

After the two rested for a while, they immediately started to get busy again. At 12:00 noon, the person in charge notified them that they could go to eat, leaving an hour for them, and then started work at 1:00 pm.

Zhou Jingnian took off the hood, let out a sharp breath, and looked up to see his grandmother carrying a small bag, walking slowly not far away, looking around, probably looking for him.

Fang Zheng also came over at this time, and asked him what he wanted for lunch, Zhou Jingnian pulled Fang Zheng and walked towards his grandmother together.

"Grandma."

Zhou Jingnian walked up to the old lady, but unexpectedly, the old lady didn't recognize him, and when she saw the two dolls approaching, she carefully stepped aside.

Zhou Jingnian waved the cute doll's paw helplessly, and the old lady finally turned her attention to him.

Zhou Jingnian was sweating all over his brow at this time, his face was flushed because of the heat, and his hair was also messed up. He didn't look like the little facial paralysis at home who always kept himself tidy, so the old lady didn't recognize him until now. .

"Niannian." Except when he was mischievous when he was a child, the old lady hadn't seen Zhou Jingnian's appearance for many years, and felt very fresh for a while, took out a tissue to wipe his sweat, "Are you tired?"

Zhou Jingnian He took the tissue and handed one to Fang Zheng, saying, "I'm not very tired." By the way, he pulled Fang Zheng over and introduced to the old lady, "This is my classmate, sit in front of me, called Fang Zheng, Grandma, you can just call him A Zheng."

Fang Zheng didn't expect to meet Zhou Jingnian's grandmother, the old lady in front of him looked kindly, and she couldn't see the severity of forcing her grandson to drink milk.

Fang Zheng scratched his cheek with his paw, "Grandma, hello." The

old lady's kind and gentle eyes fell on Fang Zheng, and she praised with a smile: "Good boy, he looks good too."

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng supported the old lady, first put down the equipment on their bodies, and then walked to the nearby restaurant.

On the way, Zhou Jingnian asked the old lady: "How long have you been here? Didn't you say to call me?" The old lady

said, "I just came too, and I haven't had time yet.

"

Said: "He has an appointment with a friend, he sent me over and left." Then he turned to Fang Zheng, "What does Ah Zheng like to eat? Tell grandma, grandma will treat you later."

"Grandma, I'm not picky eaters " Fang Zheng said with a smile, and he didn't know whether it was because the heat from his previous work hadn't subsided or because he was too shy and his face was always red.

The old lady laughed and said, "Eat meat, you are growing up now, and your studies are exhausting, so eat some fish too."

Zhou Jingnian and Fang Zheng had been busy all morning, and they were already hungry now. The old lady especially likes to get along with the juniors, and feels that they are lively, and read a lot of food along the way. The two of them heard the names of the dishes all the way, and their stomachs growled before they entered the restaurant.

I found a restaurant that looked pretty good, and the old lady ordered a small table of dishes, with a combination of meat and vegetables. There were Zhou Jingnian's favorite food, and there were a few dishes that Zhou Jingnian ordered according to Fang Zheng's preferences. The wife likes to eat.

The old lady put down the chopsticks after eating a bowl of porridge with the dishes, and watched the two little ones eat with a smile all the time. She was also very happy to see that they were satisfied.

Because they were in a hurry, the two of them ate at the dinner table very quickly. Zhou Jingnian was educated there since he was a child. Even though the chopsticks fell very fast, he didn't seem to be devouring. Fang Zheng did the same. Always pay attention.

After a table of dishes went down, the two ate a round belly, and half an hour passed. The two chatted with the old lady for a while, and saw that the time was almost up. Zhou Jingnian hailed a taxi and sent the old lady into the car.

The old lady waved to the two cheerfully, and told Fang Zheng to go to her house to play when he had time.

Looking at the car going away, Zhou Jingnian heard Fang Zheng say in a slightly envious tone, "Grandma is so cute."

Zhou Jingnian nodded in agreement. Among the elderly he met, his grandmother was the only one who didn't put on airs, no matter who she was facing. , she is always happy, with infinite tolerance, even if she knows that her son likes a man, although she has worried about it, as long as the other party lives happily.

Life is too short to have fun in time, she is an old man with great wisdom.

The two walked towards the amusement park. On the way, Zhou Jingnian looked sideways at Fang Zheng, and suddenly said, "You are cute too."

Several minutes had passed since the topic of "cute", Fang Zheng suddenly heard Zhou Jingnian say this, and turned sideways. Turning his head to look at him, the eyes of the two were exactly right. Fang Zheng has always been praised for being so handsome. It was the first time someone called you cute, and the other party praised you so seriously. For some reason, Fang Zheng suddenly had a "buzz" in his head, and then it seemed that the blood all over his body They all rushed to the forehead, the temperature on the face rose rapidly, and it burned up all of a sudden.

Zhou Jingnian saw that his cheeks turned red visible to the naked eye, and even his earlobes were red, so he really wanted to reach out and pinch him.

The heat on his face was so embarrassing that he almost died of embarrassment. Fang Zheng scratched the cheek on the side facing Zhou Jingnian as if covering up, so that Zhou Jingnian would not see it, and laughed twice.

When they returned to the amusement park, it was only a few minutes before one o'clock. The two quickly put on the doll costumes and continued their work in the afternoon.

After a busy afternoon, after four o'clock, the two of them ended their part-time jobs for the day. When Zhou Jingnian entered the amusement park, he noticed that there was a photoshop next to him. He dragged Fang Zheng, who was about to take off his doll costume, , "Let's take a group photo too?"

Fang Zheng put his arms around the doll's head and looked at the two people's outfits: "That's it?"

Zhou Jingnian tossed his messy hairstyle and helped Fang Zheng to cut his hair. "That's it."

Now the photo shop is very popular. When they passed by, they had to queue up, and the two of them huddled together and bent over to choose the background pattern.

There was a student couple in front of them, both of whom looked like high school students. The girl looked at the two cute dolls, looked at the tail behind Fang Zheng, and secretly reached out to pinch and pull, which made several people around chuckle.

Zhou Jingnian noticed it and glanced at the girl, who immediately withdrew her hand in embarrassment.

Zhou Jingnian said: "Don't pull his tail." He said and patted the place where the tail was pulled, as if it was really sentient.

Fang Zheng turned his head and took a look, smiled with his lips curled up, pointed at Zhou Jingnian and said to everyone, "Yes, don't pull my tail, pull his." This

sentence made everyone in the store burst into laughter. A few girls asked if they could put the headgear back on and take some photos with them.

Fang Zheng waved his hand and refused. They belonged to the merchant. When they came, they still went to say hello and agreed to come.