Chapter 28

From the day Zhou Jingyan followed his mother to Zhou's house, Zhou Jingnian's attitude towards Zhou Jingyan was to ignore him. But Zhou Jingyan's behavior to the outside world is very admirable to his stepbrother.

Zhou Jingyan was like this at this moment, looking at Zhou Jingnian, he called him "Brother" cautiously and affectionately.

Zhou Jingnian, who didn't know the identity of his illegitimate child before, never responded, and of course he wouldn't respond now. Like everyone else, Zhou Jingnian turned to look at Dong Jinghua.

Dong Jinghua's father, Dong Bo, is one of the company's shareholders, and he behaved externally as never taking sides and being a peacemaker in everything. But when Zhou Jingnian was reborn, he knew that Dong Bo had already taken Zhou Jianfeng's side. Dong Jinghua is Dong Bo's son, so he naturally obeys his father.

Zhou Jingyan is new here, and Zhou Jingnian is unwilling to take him with him, so he will not be able to integrate into this circle. In the past few years, Zhou Jingyan wanted to be a good student to gain a good impression. In the past two years, the old man released the news that he was going to retire. Ji Pingting couldn't help it, and let Zhou Jianfeng do his best.

Zhou Jianfeng asked Dong Jinghua to play with Zhou Jingyan, with the intention of allowing him to expand his future contacts and develop support. Dong Jinghua agreed, but he didn't do it so directly, and pulled Liu Susu in.

At this moment, they heard Dong Jinghua explain with embarrassment: "I just met Susu on the road, and she is coming."

Everyone present did not know Liu Susu's thoughts on Zhou Jingyan. Where there is Zhou Jingyan, there must be Liu Susu shadow. It's just that there is no "just right", it's just a trick played by Dong Jinghua and Zhou Jingyan to hide it from everyone. Liu Susu didn't know that Dong Jinghua's appearance was deliberately designed. She knew Zhou Jingyan's thoughts, so she took the initiative to pull Zhou Jingyan over.

Zhou Jingyan didn't get a response, and stood there bewildered, looking innocent and wronged. Liu Susu stood next to Zhou Jingyan, reaching out to take his arm. She hugged her tightly, Zhou Jingyan struggled a little while blushing, but did not break free.

Liu Susu still thought that Zhou Jingnian was still the old Zhou Jingnian, and stood up for Zhou Jingyan very impolitely: "Brother Nian, Jingyan called you, why shouldn't you?"

Because Zhou Yong only had one son, Zhou Jianfeng, and Zhou Jianfeng apparently only had Zhou Jingnian. A son, so the outside world takes it for granted that Zhou Jingnian will be the future heir of the Zhou family, and let the children in the family respect him more.

Liu Susu was an exception. In her eyes, Zhou Jingnian didn't have a mother and didn't love him. He was like a naive child clamoring for sweets all day long, and a pervert who liked men. Liu Susu couldn't look down on Zhou Jingnian.

Zhou Jingnian glanced at Liu Susu coldly. In the previous life, almost all the members of Zhou's family were on Zhou Jingyan's side, so naturally they didn't end well, and so did Liu Susu. However, the main reason for Liu Susu's bad behavior was not caused by Zhou Jingnian, but by Zhou Jingyan. She liked Zhou Jingyan, but Zhou Jingyan hated her. Later, when Zhou Jingyan was going to marry a woman, Liu Susu scratched the woman's face in full view and went in directly.

At that time, Zhou Jianmin begged the two families to let Liu Susu go, how could it be possible. Liu Susu ruined Zhou Jingyan's chance to rise, and Zhou Jingyan's family hated her to death. The woman who was disfigured by her also hated her to death, so Liu Susu was taken care of in various ways, and when she came out, her temper became completely timid and cowardly.

So this child, who has been taught since childhood, blindly pampered, ignorant of the heights of heaven and earth, is a curse.

He Tao next to him said: "It's nothing to do with you as a little girl. You two are dating, right? Take your boyfriend away."

Zhou Jingyan looked embarrassed and whispered: "Susu, let's go Let's go."

Liu Susu has a serious rebellious mentality, otherwise she will do whatever you want her to do. She couldn't see Zhou Jingyan humming in front of Zhou Jingnian the most. Hearing this, she dragged Zhou Jingyan to sit down on the chair next to Zhou Jingnian, raised her head and said, "My lady won't leave!"

She also rang the service bell on the table, and urged: "You haven't eaten yet, what time is it, it's time to serve."

Liu Susu is like this, they can't drive her out, and they look at Zhou Jingnian again, please He pays attention.

Zhou Jingyan was the murderer who killed Fang Zheng and Fang Doudou in his previous life. Even though he was sent to prison by Zhou Jingnian and tortured to death for ten years in his previous life, as long as he thinks of the tragic scene when Fang Zheng left him, Zhou Jingnian will never forget him. It is impossible to be calm towards Zhou Jingyan. What's more, they still want you to fight to the death in this life.

He stood up, straightened his clothes, and said to He Tao, "Let's get together some other day."

He Tao saw that he was about to leave, so he hurriedly chased after him: "Hey, everyone is here. We can't eat here, so let's just change places." "

Zhou Jingnian insisted: "Let's change another day, I'm not in the mood today."

He Tao couldn't help himself, and watched Zhou Jingnian go away. As soon as he turned his head, he pointed at Dong Jinghua and blamed him: "What did you say you did!"

Dong Jinghua could only apologize repeatedly.

Liu Susu said indignantly: "I don't need a fart, I just know how to play the young master's temper, see if I get used to him!"

He Tao rolled his eyes at this savage girl, at this time the waiters came to deliver the food, covering their hands and cooing With a growling stomach, He Tao thought that he could not let down the delicious food, so he started to eat after sitting down.

The same goes for the others. They all ate and lost interest in chatting.

Liu Susu snorted coldly, and gave Zhou Jingyan the bowls and chopsticks. She didn't take Zhou Jingnian's face off just now and left. She pity Zhou Jingyan next to her. She was about to explode in anger after being swept away. He put on a look of being so wronged that he lost his appetite.

Zhou Jingnian left the private restaurant, Zhou Song had already left, so he found a random restaurant and went in for lunch. Because seeing Zhou Jingyan, he was in a bad mood, so he sent a text message to Fang Zheng: text me back after get off work at night, okay?

Then he went into a coffee shop and called Zhou Song to pick him up.

Zhou Song has been busy these few months with people walking around various universities in Forty-Nine City, looking for some outstanding students who are about to graduate according to Zhou Jingnian's request. Q University, as one of the iconic universities in the Forty-Nine City, is naturally among them. Due to the particularity of Zhou's previous occupation, Zhou's business operations mainly focus on entertainment, and others such as chain hotels, chain supermarkets, home appliance parts, and washing products At present, it is also operating well, and real estate has also begun to be involved.

The Zhou family, Zhou Jingnian, wanted to compete for it. Others, such as the Internet, were the main route for his personal future development. Although Zhou Jingnian started late in his previous life, the social platform established by his company was also considered a sudden rise. There are also mobile games that are booming later, because I also have experience in development and management in my previous life, so I have to be ahead of others in this life.

However, it is not possible to become a big fat man with one bite, and the amount of money needed to develop these things is really not small. Without alarming the Zhou family, Zhou Jingnian alone is currently unable to do it. He has to convince his uncle.

Zhou Song arrived soon, and then reported the progress to Zhou Jingnian, saying that he had already found a few good students, but because they were a newly established company, the other party was still a little hesitant, but if they had another appointment, they might be able to sign them.

In Zhou Jingnian's company in his previous life, there were several people with good abilities and means. At this time in his previous life, Zhou Jingnian didn't even know where they were, and he didn't ask carefully before. Fortunately, Zhou Jingnian knew the name and the school they graduated from, so it shouldn't be difficult to find them. Well, he plans to recruit these people in advance, which is also a busy job.

The two stayed in the coffee shop all afternoon, seeing that the time was almost up, Zhou Song sent Zhou Jingnian back to the old house.

——

When it was almost five o'clock, Fang Zheng got off work from a part-time job. After entering the changing room, he took out his mobile phone to look at it before he could change his clothes.

Sure enough, there was another unread text message from Zhou Jingnian. With a smile on his lips, he replied that he had just got off work and was going to take the bus to the bar.

He thought that Zhou Jingnian was still replying to text messages as in the morning, but he didn't expect the other party to call him directly. Fang Zheng took a look at the puppet costume he had not had time to change with his mobile phone, hesitated for two seconds, and pressed the answer button.

As soon as the phone was connected, Fang Zheng heard Zhou Jingnian's slightly distorted but still familiar voice from the opposite side: "I want

to hear your voice." He was caught off guard by such a love sentence, and Fang Zheng felt embarrassed to speak. He whispered: "What's nice to hear."

Zhou Jingnian of Sijiu City had already changed into home clothes. He stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window with a slight smile on his lips: "It's nice to hear."

Fang Zheng coughed: "I You have n't changed your clothes yet."

Zhou Jingnian said quickly, "You change, don't hang up." He charged hundreds of dollars in the phone bills of the two of them, not afraid of the shutdown.

"Then wait for me for a while." Fang Zheng said in a hurry, put the phone on the stool next to him, and took off the doll costume and put on his own clothes as quickly as possible.

Zhou Jingnian waited quietly, even though there was no voice from Fang Zheng on the other side, only a few noises made by him, but at this moment the gloom in his heart was replaced by satisfaction, which made him feel peaceful.

About a minute later, the phone was picked up again, and Fang Zheng's energetic voice came: "Okay!"

Zhou Jingnian asked, "Are you going to take the bus now?"

Fang Zheng said, "Yes, how about you? What are you doing now?"

"On the phone with someone I like."

"I didn't ask you this!" Fang Zheng blushed.

Zhou Jingnian let out a chuckle: "I just came back after going out for a while, and the rest of the family hasn't come back yet."

"Oh." Of course Fang Zheng was curious about what Zhou Jingnian was doing today, but he felt that asking this question seemed to be curious about other people's private affairs. , did not speak.

On the contrary, Zhou Jingnian took the initiative to say: "At noon, I had a dinner with my friends, but I didn't get together when I saw two annoying people. I discussed with my cousin about the company's recruitment in the second half of the year."

Fang Zheng was curious about the two Who is the "annoying person", but he was even more surprised by the second half of Zhou Jingnian's sentence: "The company is recruiting people? The second half of the year?"

Zhou Jingnian nodded, thinking that Fang Zheng couldn't see it, so he said "um", "I plan to start my own company Alright."

Fang Zheng felt that this was the biggest gap between him and Zhou Jingnian, he was still busy with his studies, and hoped to find a job with a good salary in the future, so that he would be very satisfied, but he was already planning to start his own company, Started straight from being a boss.