Chapter 64

Not long after An'an and Doudou's 100-day banquet, Ji Pingting's case was also over. Because Liu Feng and the people who were paying attention to the outside world had to give an explanation, and there were forces with evil intentions behind them to promote supervision, so the Zhou family decided to She didn't dare to do the slightest trick in this matter, and Ji Pingting's sentence was the heaviest sentence in the range.

How desperate Ji Pingting was, and how disappointed Zhou Jingyan was with the Zhou family. Zhou Jingnian never saw it with his own eyes. He was just like what Liu Feng said at the time. After Ji Pingting was imprisoned, he planned to return to the fourth Ninetowns.

Because the children were still young, Fang Zheng and the children stayed in Licheng for the time being. Anyway, Zhou Jingnian wouldn't be able to stay long when he returned to Sijiu City.

The old lady doesn't usually read newspapers, but she used to watch TV news. Now she has two little great-grandchildren, and she spends her time wandering around them every day. So she still doesn't know about Liu's mother, and she has been kept a secret from her. .

After Zhou Jingnian returned to Sijiu City, he went straight back to the Zhou family's old house.

Zhou Jianmin and the others were all there in the hall of the old house, and they all looked down upon Zhou Jingnian. As soon as Zhou Jingnian entered the hall, he saw Zhou Jingyan shrinking behind the crowd at first sight.

As long as Zhou Jingnian thinks of Doudou's death in his previous life, his emotions that had calmed down a little will rise again. In his previous life, Zhou Jingyan was imprisoned in prison, and his life was worse than death. He had to find someone to torture him for nearly ten years before he could not bear to die. Forget it.

The so-called enemies meet each other, and they are extremely jealous. The moment Zhou Jingyan saw Zhou Jingnian, his eyes immediately became jealous and vicious.

Zhou Jingyan was the most uncomfortable in the Zhou family. His life was turned upside down overnight. Moreover, Zhou's influence was related to Ji Pingting twice. As the culprit's son, Zhou Jingyan seemed to be living in dire straits recently. disgust. Such a situation made Zhou Jingyan feel that Liu Susu, who had always been obsessed with him, became cute.

Zhou Jingnian glanced at him coldly, then turned to look at Zhou Yong.

Within the entire Zhou Group, there is a lot of resentment towards Zhou Jingnian.

With Ji Pingting's incident, the Zhou family was seriously damaged, and the stock also plummeted. But if Zhou Jingnian took the initiative to say a good word at that time, the situation would be much better. It's like a kind of insult.

They only blamed Zhou Jingnian for his ignorance, but they didn't think about how he would feel, as a person whose mother was killed by his stepmother, who thought his stepbrother for many years was his half-brother's illegitimate brother.

In his previous life, Zhou Jingnian was really suffocated when he was cheated. Fortunately, the situation is reversed in this life. Other people's bad emotions and opinions have no effect on Zhou Jingnian.

Zhou Yong raised his head. This was the first time in the past few years that he had seriously looked at his eldest grandson: the other had grown taller and stronger, and his face was so pale that no real emotion could be seen. Zhou Yong felt that if he remembered correctly, the other party had only turned 20 some time ago, and he should be a young boy, but he looked calmer and more stable than his father Zhou Jianfeng.

Unbeknownst to him, this eldest grandson has grown up rapidly.

Regarding this kind of growth, Zhou Yong is more disappointed than pleased. The loss of this kind of growth is not caused by him, it is a sense of powerlessness that is not under his control.

So, Zhou Yong looked at Zhou Jingnian for a long time, and only said: "Your wings are hard."

Regarding this parity, Zhou Jingnian only said lightly: "You have cultivated it well."

Zhou Yong's face was expressionless, and the horns of his forehead were barely visible twitched.

Zhou Jianfeng jumped up from the sofa, and finally ended this incident. He looked a little older, and his complexion looked vain and haggard. Zhou Jianfeng pointed at Zhou Jingnian and cursed: "When I asked you to come back, why didn't you come back? It was because of you that the company suffered huge losses this time!"

Zhou Jianfeng turned a blind eye to Zhou Jianfeng's sternness, and Zhou Jingnian completely turned a blind eye to him, with a sneer on the corner of his mouth, "I'm not the one who cheated, it wasn't me who gave birth to an illegitimate child, it wasn't me who harmed my mother, and it wasn't me who let the mistress enter the house. Are you here to question me now?

" Before Zhou Jianfeng could speak again, Zhou Jingnian suddenly smiled, and said, "I forgot, I heard that you also contributed to my mother's death?" He looked at Zhou Jianfeng's ashen face, and his eyes swept across Zhou Jingyan's body After a while, his expression turned cold, "Ji Pingting really has a deep affection for you, even murder can help you take your share."

Zhou Jingyan's pupils shrank suddenly.

Zhou Jianfeng was furious, and denied loudly: "Don't talk nonsense, I don't know anything about this, and I was also implicated by Ji Pingting!"

From behind, Zhou Jingyan looked up at Zhou Jianfeng's furious back, and clenched his hands. As far as the current Zhou family is concerned, Zhou Jingnian is the one he hates the most, and Zhou Jianfeng is the second one he hates. They have been husband and wife for more than ten years, but Zhou Jianfeng can't wait to send his mother in to prove his innocence. This man is selfish and cold, and the one he loves the most is himself.

Zhou Jingyan also thought in his heart that it was absolutely impossible for his mother to plan the murder of Mother Liu. He had already believed what Zhou Jingnian meant, and believed that Zhou Jianfeng was inseparable from this matter, and his mother helped him bear the crime.

Poor his mother, not only had to swallow her anger and endure his frequent cheating, but also ended up in such a fate.

In the past two years, because Zhou Jingyan was valued by Zhou Yong, Zhou Jianfeng did not like his own son Zhou Jingyan everywhere, and he had a lot of criticisms against him, which caused the relationship between father and son to become more and more indifferent. Even though Zhou Jianfeng spared no effort to send Ji Pingting to prison, Zhou Jingyan still loves and hates Zhou Jianfeng, but now Zhou Jingnian has reminded him again that his expression, his eyes, and his body language all show that Zhou Jingyan only hates Zhou Jianfeng at this moment.

Zhou Yong rubbed his forehead with a headache, hammered the armrest of the sofa, and shouted: "Okay."

Zhou Jianfeng shut his mouth angrily, wishing he could pounce on Zhou Jingnian and bite Zhou Jingnian.

In the afternoon, the Zhou family had a press conference and they wanted to attend it together. At the meeting, Zhou Yong would transfer 10% of his own shares to Zhou Jingnian in front of the media.

Zhou's early years were complicated. At the beginning of its establishment, there were many shareholders. Although there are only six of them now, Zhou Yong's shares accounted for the most, accounting for 40% of Zhou's. Zhou Yong's brother has passed away, and his shares are inherited by his two sons and daughter Zhou Jianmin. The two sons each hold 8% of the shares. Zhou Jianmin, as a married woman, only holds 4%. If you get it, you will be more than them.

Ten percent is indeed not a lot, but the Zhou family has a wide range of operations and huge assets. The annual dividend of ten percent is not small. Zhou Jianfeng, the old man, does not even have one percent at present. Zhou Yong's status is all based on Zhou Yong. Now, as his son, Zhou Jingnian gets 10% for nothing, which really makes him jealous and angry.

As for the ten percent, Zhou Jingnian took it without mercy, and signed his name neatly. However, because of this, Zhou Jingnian's status became embarrassing no matter whether it was within the Zhou family or within the Zhou Group.

After the press conference, the Zhou family held a banquet. In the venue, Liu Honggang stood beside Zhou Jingnian holding a glass of wine, and said with a half-smile, "Cooperating with my uncle to cheat my family, Young Master Zhou is really brave."

Zhou Jingnian replied casually . Said: "Absurd praise."

Probably did not expect Zhou Jingnian to be so thick-skinned, so Liu Honggang was stunned for a moment, then sneered, and took the initiative to touch his glass with him, "Young Master Zhou is really an interesting person, another day Do you have time to have a meal with Grandpa Liu?"

Although Liu Honggang is not as old as Zhou Yong, he is in the same generation as Zhou Yong, so it is not an exaggeration for Zhou Jingnian to call him Grandpa out of politeness.

From Liu Honggang's point of view, Zhou Yong was a late hero, and his methods were far worse than before. It was time for Jiangshan to abdicate. He ranks second in the company's shares, owning 30% of the shares. Over the years, he has always had great ambitions for the Zhou Corporation and has been looking for opportunities.

Now, in his opinion, Zhou Jingnian has already boarded his uncle's boat, and he has created a rift against the Zhou family. This is a rare opportunity for him.

The so-called taking advantage of your illness will kill you. The first step of the layout against the Zhou family has been completed, and while the heat of the Ji Pingting incident has not subsided, Zhou Jingnian's next step is to move Liu Honggang's pawn. What Zhou Jingnian needs to do most now is to stay away from Liu Honggang, and wait for the right opportunity to come out, how could he still go up.

So looking at Liu Honggang's seemingly peaceful but calculating eyes, Zhou Jingnian just smiled, noncommittal.

Liu Honggang didn't take it seriously when he didn't get an affirmative reply, Zhou Jingnian was always a junior, as long as he made a phone call when the time came, he wasn't afraid that Zhou Jingnian wouldn't know what to do.

During the next days in Forty-Nine City, Zhou Jingnian was busy with his company affairs. Smartphones have seen results last year, and many functional applications for later generations have been developed. Several hardware factories acquired before have started assembly operations. In a few days, their company will hold a press conference on smartphones, etc. It will be officially released in batches in a month.

Because of Ji Pingting's incident, the traffic of Zhou Jingnian's website also increased sharply, and a large number of Internet users flooded in. Because of various novel and interesting functions and interactive settings, although the popularity of the incident subsided a bit, the traffic also increased. It did not decline because of this, but also showed a slow and steady growth state.

Taking advantage of these two shareholders, Zhou Jingnian first disclosed the evidence of Liu Honggang's drug involvement to the police, and after Liu Honggang and related personnel were arrested, he immediately disclosed the matter on the website.

Because this revelation also involved several celebrities in the entertainment industry, and they were all well-known, so this revelation directly set off a storm.

Because several of these celebrities were forced to take drugs. After the incident was revealed, the reporters dug up a lot of bad news. Zhou Entertainment Company.

Because those celebrities are not small, and many of their endorsements are not small brands. When this incident happened, the companies that cooperated with them also faced huge losses. compensation.

These celebrity endorsements are not cheap, and the compensation for the breach of the advertising fee alone is a big loss for Zhou, not to mention the compensation for the image loss of the other company.

Responses on the Internet Zhou Jingnian only paid a little attention before focusing on Liu Honggang. He wants to buy all 30% of Liu Honggang's shares. Zhou's Group internally stipulates that the transfer of shareholders' shares must take precedence over other shareholders, but at this time, the Zhou's first had the losses caused by the Ji Pingting incident first, and now it is in the situation of huge claims. Liu Honggang's 30% of the shares are not At present, the other shareholders, including Zhou Yong, are unable to acquire all of them, which gave Zhou Jingnian a chance.