Kitty

***  SweetKitty. is live  ***

                                          😻

                         (Click to join stream)

                                    ENJOY!

Twinkling lights sparkle through the back ground all while a pretty boy has he's legs spread out

Twinkling lights sparkle through the back ground all while a pretty boy has he's legs spread out. His webcam pointing right between his legs while a large purple dildo went in and out his slicked up pretty pink hole. His moans could be heard through out his studio apartment.

-ahhh! C-Can I please cum for daddy-

His dark purple hair decorated with black kitty ears his bangs slightly covering his eyes, a light purple mask covering his lower face making sure no one could recognize him. He heard many messages coming though, he peeked into his feed seeing many gifts and money coming in seeing how many of his followers gave him permission to release.

"Oh ffucckk" he leaned into the webcam making sure his viewers caught the way his pretty dick released the white liquid making a mess on his tummy. He made sure to show the way his plump butt looked as he pulled out the dildo out of his pulsing hole. Hearing more messages come in really put a smile on the boys face not that anyone could see it.

He wiped his cum with two  fingers showing it into camera. "Thanks for making kitty cum" he giggled he briefly scanned the comment section "Thanks for joining my live until next time daddies". He ended the chat then threw himself on the bed feeling a wave of tiredness but quickly wash himself off preparing himself for the next day.

                            I'm backkk!