(7)

Shownu walked passed him "so do you normally answer the door like that?" changkyun frowned slamming the door and walked towards the giant in comparison to him "look here you creep first you take a picture of me, then show up at my dorm room what do you want from me?!"

Shownu felt his heart speed up at just how close the smaller was he could even smell his coco scented perfume, his beautiful soft skin, those glossy lips everything about the smaller felt intoxicating. He had to blink several time coming back to reality "I'm doing an investigation Shortcake. So I tracked you down to ask you some question" he patted the smaller head.

Changkyun felt so confused, for starters why hasn't he called the police on this crazy person or why isn't he scared out of his wits since that person knows where he lives. "Shortcake? And ask about what?!" He asked "as much as I enjoy the view why don't you go change" Shownu smirked and the other eyes widen as he remembers what he wearing running toward his room.

He finally came back out with a baggy sweater and his comfortable shorts. "What do you want to know are you a cop or something?" He asked, all shownu could think was how does that person look incredibly cute in anything he wears he clears his throat "or something... earlier I saw you coming out of those bushes did you see a bloody boot? Did you see anything else around like a notebook? I just need to know what you saw?" Changkyun gave him a weird look.

He then told him how found his boyfriend cheating on him, then a car almost ran him over leading him into the bushes and to the bloody boot. Shownu stood up walking towards him "I see well uh thank you" changkyun held his muscular arm before shownu could walked away "wait do you know who the boot belong to? You seemed worried, I-I'm sorry i couldn't be much help" Shownu likes the feeling changkyun soft warm hands.

"What makes you think I'm worried?" He asked curiously grabbing changkyun hand then stared at them for a moment "your eyes" was all he said Shownu was surprise to say the least. In all these years no one could ever tell how he was feeling well other than anger and that he has a lot of making sure everyone knew that. He cleared his throat "you helped enough shortcake, be safe" And yet they were still holding hands.

Changkyun slowly pulled away walking him towards the door. Shownu felt this strange feeling take over and leaned down to kiss his cheek then walking away leaving a blushed and confused Changkyun behind.

(Unknown Number)
I won't be patient for long. Get me that book and I might return Wonho alive and you might even get to keep that cute boy of yours.

Shownu looked around the empty streets, how could he even have the slightest thought of actually liking someone. Now because of his carelessness changkyun is in danger and he needs to find his friend asap. He kicked his car bumper in anger he hated his life, he hated himself if it wasn't for Changkyun safety and finding his missing friend nothing would stop him from ramming his car into the lake ending all his misery.

 He kicked his car bumper in anger he hated his life, he hated himself if it wasn't for Changkyun safety and finding his missing friend nothing would stop him from ramming his car into the lake ending all his misery

                (How cute is the Birthday Boy!)

(Pictures from Pinterest)