(6)

(Earlier that day)

"Boss I got the information on the cute boy from the picture" Shownu sighed "spill it Joo" the man on the other line cleared his throat "let's see... dad walked out when he was five, one brother, straight A student, no priors although he's had many part time jobs over the years. Some Hospital bills says his mother had some kind of cancer but over all good kid"

Shownu stayed quiet for a moment "anything else boss?" shownu had his eyes on his phone staring at the picture he took of the boy on the train. "Send me his address, I need to ask him some questions" he hung up. He headed home to shower it was late but his job wasn't finished he needed to find his friend.

He pulls into his driveway only to find a very upset Hyungwon waiting for him outside it's freaking dark out why is he wearing glasses? Thought Shownu, debating if he should get out of the vehicle or not but rather just get this over with. "Why did you lie to me?" hyungwon voice sounded so broken he's been crying for hours "ya weren't meant to find out I-I'm working on it"

Hyungwon broke down in tears hugging an uncomfortable looking shownu but none the less he hugged him back gently patting his back. "I'm going to get him back" Shownu whispered into his ear. From afar it looks very intimate but only because Shownu doesn't go around hugging and touching on just anyone but he always had a soft spot for Hyungwon.

"You promise, our baby is due any day now" he stared at shownu with glossy eyes, tear running down face and puffy lips looking as pretty as ever you could say the older always had a thing for the pretty thin boy but never dared say it out loud. "I promise doll, now let's get you inside" Hyungwon pulled away "wait this is how I found out they sent me this"

He pulled out his phone showing him a video of wonho fighting off a couple of guys. "That must of been right before he went missing, let's go show this to Jooheon" they headed inside leaving Hyungwon with the others while he showered just to leave again.

One in the morning and there he was standing outside the mysterious boy dorm room debating if this was a good idea because for some odd reason he felt fucking nervous and he never gets nervous when it comes to doing his job.

"you're not minhyuk?" Changkyun froze at the sight of the mystery guy standing at his front door. Wait a damn minute...it's him the guy from the train he's eyes widen. Shownu gulped he didn't expect to be greeted like this he eyed the smaller up and down.
"You! Y-You took the photo of me?!" Changkyun pointed at him.