(39)

"Oh would you look at the time, I forgot to feed my hamster" minhyuk stood up grabbing his belongings while changkyun frowned "hamster... but you don't.." He tried saying before being cut off by his friend "mingi is it?.. why don't you sit and talk some more to kyunnie, I'll call you later" he rushed out the door blowing kisses.

Jongho was about to rush inside after being a little distracted talking on the phone with yeosang he finally noticed changkyun sitting with someone who wasn't minhyuk. "Don't!" He felt someone hold on to his wrist "let go! It's my job to protect him and he's with a stranger right now" jongho clench his jaw. Minhyuk sighed "wait please. Just stay and watch him from here your boss made him feel really shitty, he needs this distraction" jongho let his shoulder slump.

"I'm confused isn't the boss and kyun boyfriends or something." Minhyuk shook his head "he never asked him officially, so at the moment kyun doesn't really know where he stands" Minhyuk just walked away.

****

Earlier that morning

Shownu had fallen asleep on the recliner chair next to bed where kihyun had been laying down still unconscious. He woke up first stretching his muscles he went upstair to find his bedroom empty he looked around the room but no changkyun in sight so he went to the nursery hoping he would find him there, and he did changkyun was peacefully sleeping on the couch he let out a worry sigh and closed the door. He showered and headed back down stairs.

It wasn't like he was choosing kihyun over changkyun that would never happen but he needs to know why would kihyun come back after all these years or most importantly who had send him back. As he walked in he noticed seonghwa sitting next to kihyun who had just woken up