(9)

"What do you mean he saw you?!"  Shownu rubbed his temple a cigarette in his hand while pacing back and forth his home office. "Just come home NOW! I'll keep an eye on him tonight" he threw his phone on the couch, while a confused jooheon and hyungwon stared him trying to figure out what has shownu all worked up. "Everything okay?" Hyungwon broke the silence, Shownu nodded sitting back on the chair.

"Boss...Do ya really need someone keeping an eye on the kid all the time? We never worry about the  collateral damage we leave behind." Said jooheon in a serious tone he didn't like seeing his boss all worked up, why was his boss so worried about someone he hardly knew? "Shownu, do you like the boy?" Asked hyungwon in soft tone.

"FUCK OFF BOTH OF YOU!" Shownu slammed the door while leaving his office, he couldn't stand being asked so many question about something he doesn't even understand. Why is he worrying about the small looking cat boy? He wasn't going to dwell on it any longer he just needed to get to the boy before his "associates" find out he's alone and would want to harm him.

*****

Changkyun felt tired all the running around the entire week finally caught up to him worse part is he had a live scheduled for today. He went to the convince store buying his favorite ice cream and snacks for later and walked back to his dorm. Once inside he showered and moisturized all while face timing minhyuk gossiping and picking out their outfits for their lives.

Chang decided to fulfill some request and headed to his closet taking out a pink corset with a matching pink tong, some white knee length socks with a pink bow right in the front. The outfit had been sent to him by one of his follower a while back after sending them sexy picture of himself in the outfit he never used it again until today. He felt really cute he straighten his hair, did his makeup and set up his background.

Shownu raced towards the smaller dorm he didn't understand why he felt the need to see him, did he miss the smaller one? Whatever shownu is feeling he decided it's best to put a stop to it, he wasn't sure what the smaller feelings were but shownu knew changkyun doesn't deserve to be put through hell because that what this life is hell and he wasn't going to drag him along.

He reached the dorm knocking a few time but no answer. The older heart started to race he jiggled the door nob only to find it unlocked he walked in to the most erotic scene, changkyun on the couch his legs spread out his beautiful plump ass fully displayed and his favorite dildo entering his precious hole. Shownu slowly closed the door behind him, Changkyun had been startled and froze for a few seconds.

Then he kept going, he couldn't stop not when the man he's been thinking of constantly and literally masterbating to is right in front of him. Shownu looked at him with so much desire so he spread his legs farther apart giving shownu all the view while he went faster, the low music and changkyun moans could be heard through out the small dorm. Shownu couldn't look away no matter how hard he tried, he wanted to replace that dildo with his own dick, not to mention he's so hard at the moment it hurts.

"I-I'm close" he moaned, shownu licked his lips nodding as if he's giving the smaller consent to cum and the sounds of notifications kept coming in. They kept eye contact and changkyun was so close
"look a-away" the small one mumbled but shownu understood walking out the door. He finally came taking a few seconds to catch his breath then realizing what just happened. "Thanks for joining, until next time" he rapidly ended his live cleaned himself then threw on his white robe to open the door.

 "Thanks for joining, until next time" he rapidly ended his live cleaned himself then threw on his white robe to open the door