The babies are here! Part 2

The cry of the first baby was heard through out the house hyungwon let out a cry and Giselle tiredly smiled knowing she wasn't done just yet. Minhyuk handed wonnie the first baby, Seonghwa took over while changkyun held on the towel. "Can wonho come in?" he asked Giselle who tiredly nodded Wonho entered and already in tears  "it's a boy!" Said his husband, Wonho quickly gave him a kiss looking at his new son who looked quite like him. Next thing they heard was another cry "a girl!" gushed minhyuk as changkyun handed her over to a very emotional Wonho.

"Would you like to see what you created for us" whispered hyungwon to a worn out giselle she nodded and got to hold the twins for a couple of minutes before she gave them back to their parents because in the end they every really felt like hers, she knew she couldn't keep them nor did she want to they will however always hold a special place in her heart. Seonghwa help the dads clean them, then took the twins to their room ready to started the skin to skin contact, Wonho felt on cloud nine watching his wonnie quickly go into nurturing mother mode. The two best friends help change the covers, help giselle shower and change into her pajamas letting her sleep peaceful after all the work she's done.

"All of the babies belonging are back home" whispered hyungwon "don't worry I brought over the basics just while this whole things settles then we can go back home" wonho whispered while holding on to his baby girl tiny hand. "Giselle said she can pump milk for the next few month so we don't have to worry about formula yet" they talked for a while admiring their beautiful babies, an indescribable feeling. A soft knock interrupted "sorry, Shownu had sent someone to the store for diapers and bottles" changkyun whispered setting down the stuff on the night stand. He got closer admiring them "she looks like you wonnie" he said surprised.

They both giggled "well we were able to have twins and my dna was put in one and wonho's in the other, so that's why one looks like me and other looks like wonho we didn't pick the gender since you can't control that" changkyun nodded understanding a little more. "Do you want to hold him?" Said hyungwon, changkyun cradled the baby boy in his arms smiling, Shownu knocked and peeped his head in "oh come in" wonho smiled, he made a pause watching the scene infront of him his shortcake holding a baby is such a beautiful sight to see.

"Here" wonho gently handed over his baby girl to his best friend. "Oh would you look at you four" gushed hyungwon snapping a picture. It was a pretty picture to see until one of the babies started crying, Giselle had just finished pumping milk for the hungry babies changkyun held shownu hand "we will let you feed them, let us know if you need anything" the smaller one gave the babies once last peek before they headed out to their room.

💗