(4)

At the same moment Shownu was parked on the side of the road trying to track Wonho phone but no luck. Until he heard a scream he quickly looked up searching around where it came from. Then he saw him a pretty dainty looking boy coming from out the bushes with a tear stained face. Shownu titled his head to the side and stared at the cute boy mumbling things to himself then walking away.

He went toward the bushes where the boy had just gone out of. He walked a little more until he saw the bloody boot "shit!" he mumbled and took a picture "maybe he's involved?" He questioned. He followed the boy to the train station saw him sitting on the benches waiting and fixing all kinds of papers he looks anxious, sad but why?

Changkyun sighed putting his papers in order he felt a sudden chill he hugged himself why I'm I suddenly so cold? he thought he looked around his eyes landed on a tall built guy who passed him. Weird he though. None the less he went on his way into the train and sat in his seat he felt that chill again and quickly looked up seeing that same man staring at him.

"Can I help you?" Changkyun said suddenly the guy took his phone out and snapped a picture of changkyun then threw his jacket toward him. "Cover up" he said while turned to exit the train changkyun eyes widen trying to process what had just Happened "d-did you just take a picture" but the mysterious man had one foot out of the train before changkyun could follow him. His tears threaten to slip out again he looked down at his top that had a tear across his chest revealing most of his torso he sighed "oh great" and put sweater on zipping it all the way up.

"Shownu hyung did you find anything?"
"Just a bloody boot but no fucking wonho"
"Shit, hyung what do we do now?"
Shownu took a puff of his cigarette the smoke clouding the car, he leaned his head back on the seat. "Shit! hyungwon calling me again" said San in a panic voice Shownu took another puff thinking for a moment "tell him we should have him back by tomorrow" San wanted to protest but he knew better.

Changkyun rushed into his dorm, he should be crying over taeil or atlest thinking about him but the only person to consume his thoughts at the moment was that mysterious man that took his picture, but why? He thought as he pulled the sweater close to his nose once again. A mixture of cologne and light scent of cigarette lingered oddly he found the scent rather comforting.

His phone rang pulling him out of his thoughts
"Hey moonbin" he tried to sound as normal as he could "hey I got a job for ya" his friend on the other line answered "so i have a meeting but won't be able to make it, I need you to convince this guy to sign with my dads book label" changkyun scoffed the nerve of moonbin. "And why can't you do it?" He asked

"Im leaving to the states I'll pay you $500 for the favor and if all goes well father will have a job waiting for you once you graduate" changkyun sighed rubbing his temples "I suppose send me the information idiot" and with that they hung up. He wasn't going to pass up $500 and besides it's would be amazing if he could get a job there anyways what could go wrong thought changkyun.