(48)

"Why don't we have ourself a little family reunion... let's round them all in the living room!" Beakho snapped his fingers and shownu and his crew were being ducked taped, zipped tied and drag into the living room area. Hyungwon kept yelling to let him and his babies go the twins were crying, wonho hearing this yelled and tried to wiggle out of the grasp he's in but it was no use his mouth had been taped shut, the desperation was getting all to much for wonho.

They threw then on the floor, Shownu let out a groan in pain as he landed right on his arm were he had been shot. San helped him sit up making sure his zipped ties were tight enough, he gave the mob leader a sympathetic look then walked away. "So! Let's start from the beginning shall we? I found little sannie here way before you did, great kid honestly ate up every word I spoke to him. Anyways you know what I want right mob boss, give me the little black book"

All shownu could do was stare at him with such hatred and disgust, he would spit at him if he's mouth wasn't duck taped. "Oh fuck off! You're just pissed off because you didn't get the position of mob leader and now you're throwing a fucking tantrum" yelled out hyungwon. Beakho turned towards him, he let a laugh out "yeah well I was actually blood relative with my uncle and he choose leave everything to this stray, no one wanted him not even his parents so why did he get everything"

Beakho took out his gun hitting hyungwon over the head with it, hyungown fell to the floor unconscious, the twins crying even louder and Wonho now in tears squirming around and yelling his lung out behind the tape. "Oh look they miss their mommy already" kihyun reached for the twins, Beakho smiled "Shownu give it up, you have a lot to loose this time around look around you have a family" the man cradled the baby's head. "Plus if you don't do it I'll kill these babies here and that kid you've been seeing....Changkyun"

🥀