(33)

"How- who told you!" He yelled out at holding on the the smaller wrist, changkyun eyes widen shrinking back the older stood up not caring about his wounded feet he need to know what the hell does Chankgyun know right at his very moment. "I-I didn't mean to, I accidentally knocked over your picture frame and the picture popped out, I'm sorry" then he saw it, fear in the eyes of the smaller, his body trembling as he looked away. He looked down to see his super grip on the smaller wrist that definitely will leave marks later on, he quickly let go.

"I-I'm sorry kitty, I didn't mean to hurt you" shownu fell to the floor covering his face with his big hands realizing what he had just done. He knew this was enough for the smaller to walk out of his life and he wouldn't blame him, Shownu has to much emotional baggage carrying around and changkyun really didn't need that in his life. But instead he felt a pair of soft warm arms wrap him in a tight hug, he felt tears prickling out again something he hadn't done in a long time "nunubear, I don't know a whole lot 'bout your past but... you are enough, you were always enough, I think you were to much for those people who left and hurt you. You aren't broken and you deserve to be happy."

Shownu looks at changkyun both with tear filled eyes the sight of shownu broke the smaller heart. "I want to be enough for you" the smaller softly smiled "you are enough for me, so stop pushing me away you big bear." Shownu pulled him in for a kiss grabbing him by the waist and dragging kyun to his laps, he gently grab his wrist kissing where he left marks, apologizing over and over again. They spend a good while kissing not wanting to let go of each other eventually pulling away. "I will let you in on all my past...one day promise i don't like thinking of it but I don't want secrets just give me time and about kihyun, we'll he don't matter to me anymore to be honest I forgot I had that picture there." Changkyun had been playing with the older hands "I can wait whenever your ready, it's just are you sure you're over the guy I mean you did look really happy in that photo i-i just think that mayb- shownu pulled him into a kiss.

"Stop, I don't have any feeling towards him not anymore, but I do have a hell of a lot of feelings towards you my kitty" changkyun shot his head up staring at shownu he bit his lip "what kind of feelings?" Changkyun tried his best not to smile. "I like you a shit ton babe, since the very first moment I saw you walk out those bushes" shownu nuzzled his nose into the smaller neck. "Y-You where there? When I found Wonho hyung boot?" Shownu nodded in agreement. "nunu, I-I like you to lots."

💜