(46)

Shownu woke up with a splitting headache, he groaned getting out bed, his body felt sore. He rubbed his eyes as he sat on the bed then he noticed wonho still asleep on the couch, he reached to his nightstand pulling out a cigarette and a lighter. Lighting it up he took a drag of his cigarette and let out a sigh then stood up to the restroom as he put his black slack and started buttoning his shirt he remembered the note kyun left and overhearing the conversation jooheon and Wonho had before passing out.

"That son of a bitch" he swung the bathroom door so loudly that wonho woke up startled. Only seeing shownu practically run out of the room "shit!" He rushed after him. Shownu felt furious, changkyun leaving is all kihyun fault and he damn sure is going to get the bottom of this. Shownu didn't bother knocking and walked into kihyun room "oh Shownu hyung, I was just about to look for you" he smiled at the older "cut the bullshit! What did you say to changkyun? Tell me!" Grabbing him by his wrist and pinning him down to the wall kihyun eyes widen in shock, he wince as his head hit the wall.

"W-What do you mean?" Kihyun playing dumb, Wonho and Jooheon walked in they eyed each other not knowing if they should intervene or let it play out. "Answer me or I won't hesitate to torture it out of you!" Gripping kihyun wrist tighter, all kihyun did was whine in pain, by this time Jongho, San and a few more guards where in the room watching it all unfold. "B-But hyung why would you think so low of me. I told you I would get your trust back and I won't do anything to make you doubt me. Maybe this boy doesn't love you like you thought"

Shownu couldn't handle kihyun playing stupid not right now, he grabbed him and shook him hard. "I'm done playing your stupid games" about to drag him out of the room. The loud bang of a gun is heard throughout the whole room.

🥀