(17)

Changkyun face felt heated his underwear already half way off what was his hyung waiting for? Maybe he found out he's virgin with no experience? Of course he's a camboy but there's a difference with plastic and the real thing, maybe he didn't like the kiss it was only their second time he didn't seem to complain the first time and taeil never complain either but then again he never really went that far with his ex.

Shownu seemed to notice how deep in thought the smaller seemed to be, he gently grabbed changkyun by the chin "Listen to me. I want for us to get to know each other better. Then we can take the first step, I don't want to pressure you into anything" the older smiled "Great! This is second time I go throwing myself at you. Swear I'm not some whore, p-promise I-I'm not, y-you just seem to cause all these different emotions in me I'm sorry " his eyes filled with tears. "Hey" he said in the softer tone. "Look at you me " then he grabbed him by his waist dragging him on to his laps again.

He held on to his chin and turned Changkyun face towards the mirror, seeing himself with his shirt half way lifted, his underwear still half way off exposing his bare butt. "You think I don't want to grab you by your throat and rearrange your guts, fuck you until ya can't walk" he nuzzled in to the smaller neck tugging on the thin black choker and enjoying that coco scent aroma that drives him wild leaving a trail of kisses, Shownu smirked while changkyun bite his lip suppressing a moan, feeling shownu big bulge harden underneath those sweatpants.

"Shortcake I could never think of you that way, but I am almost thirty with a business in doing crime. I want you to make sure this is what you want. I want you to get to know me, to make sure I'm the one you want. " He wiped away changkyun tears "you make me feel so many things it's hard to resist myself, I don't think I could let you go" they shared a last kiss and the smaller slept peacefully on Shownu big chest, that was the first night shownu was able to sleep the entire night without those horrid nightmares invading his sleep.

******

******

Minhyuk woke up to zero messages and zero calls from changkyun and that made him worry he had only FaceTimed him yesterday morning and he hadn't responded to any of his message through out the day on top of that he didn't go live. It was strange no matter what both best friend did they always find time to get in contact with each other just to let each other know they're okay. He headed to the younger dorm room he knocked but nothing so he took out his spare key and the place looked the same nothing seemed to be moved he decided to head to the others  part time job.

"Morning Min!" Yeosang smiled from behind the counter. "Morning Yeo, hey have you seen Chang?" He asked worried written all over his face "no I assumed he was running late so I sent him a message but I didn't get a reply" yeosang kept scanning the pile of books not noticing the other was on the verge of tears. "Shit!" Yeo looked up to see minhyuk with tear filled eyes "what's going on is kyunnie okay?" Min shook his head "he hasn't responded to any of my calls or messages since yesterday I past by his dorm and he hasn't been home either" he sniffed and yeosang couldn't help but also feel scared for his friend.

I'm back!
Sleeping is overrated
I only say this cause I only slept for two hours, But anyways hope you all are enjoying the story! 💜