(18)

The loud knock on the door awoken both kyun and shownu, the older didn't look to happy to have his sleep interrupted. "This better be good!" Said Shownu staring at jongho "sorry boss, Seungcheol is asking for a meeting this afternoon seems like one of their stash houses also got torched end up killing some of his men, might be looking for backup" he then noticed changkyun sitting up on the bed wearing a shirt that fit him way to big exposing his neck with little love marks. Jongho cheeks redden "Good morning jongho" the small one waved.

"Morning kyun" he smiled definitely forget for a moment his boss standing right in front of him. Shownu cleared his throat "Is that all?" Shownu tilted his head, jongho realizing he quickly looked down "yes boss" Shownu quickly slammed the door heading back to the bed laying on the smaller belly. "Nunubear, when can I go back to my dorm?" Shownu brain short circuit for moment nunu? bear? He thought, he smiled he likes the nickname he quickly looked up "so now I'm a bear?" Shownu pretended to look offended. Changkyun smiled and nodded.

"You're cuddly like a teddy bear, MY big bear" he squished the older cheeks both letting out a laugh. I like the sound of being only his, damn it what is he doing to me I'm a cut throat feared mobster and he thinks Of me as a soft bear? He loved the idea that changkyun doesn't fear him, he's falling dangerously fast for the small one and it's scaring him. "Nunu?" Changkyun pulled him out of his thoughts "uh, I don't think it's safe beakho will be looking for you and who knows who else. I can have jooheon go with you to pick up some stuff and you'll settle here until it blows over."

Changkyun frowned "but I have school and a job I can't just leave it?" Shownu took a deep breath "I'll be taking you to and from school that is it,  you'll have someone accompanying you everywhere do you understand shortcake?"  Changkyun bit his lip
"what about my other...job?" He asked nervously "right, well that's a tough one" Shownu thought for a moment  "as long as you keep your mask on and you cover up the background, I can make space in my office for your set up It's the only room that's... sound proof" kyun thought for moment eventually nodding not like he had much choice "I know it's not fair, but I need to keep you safe and there's one condition though" changkyun looked up at him
"I get to watch" Shownu smirked.

******

(An hour later)

Everyone seemed to be in a state of shock as they saw their boss coming down the stairs with the purple hair boy laughing. Shownu looks happier a different glow about him, wonho looks confused is his best friend finally letting himself be happy? Hyungwon looks at them and couldn't help but smile, they look happy and that's all that matters "Good morning" said kyun shyly. A pink blush forming on his cheeks from all the attention "morning changkyun" jooheon smiled and waved from one side of the table.

Breakfast went smooth changkyun was quite for the most part, seeing how wonho and shownu spoke about business. "Jooheon will get us intel on baekho, then will figure out what to do. He knew about the book he just didn't know who had it meaning there's a third party involved and they knew the kid had that book since they sent you that message the first time you two met, which means whoever it is has been tracking you before my disappearance" said wonho.

"Maybe I can help with baekho?" Changkyun spoke up causing everyone look right at him.