(37)

"Mmm... what's going on?" Said kyun as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, hyungwon smiled and patted his head. "Nothing for you to worry about" if only that were true, right as hyungwon said that they heard a guard yell out for wonho. "Get the babies upstairs now!" Before hyungwon could react shownu walked into the living room carrying a limp body.

"What the hell! Who is that?" Said wonho staring at the bloody body. "I-It's kihyun" he muttered out, hyungwon ran towards shownu side while changkyun was trying to process what is going on. "Someone left him at my front door all bloody and unconscious... JOOHEON WHERE IS THE DAMN NURSE!" The whole room stayed silent as Shownu kept calling out to kihyun in hopes of him waking up.

Changkyun and one of the maids took the babies upstairs away from all the chaos, he asked the maid to stay with the babies until on of them gets back. "Wonho? Is everything okay?" He asked hugging himself all wonho could do is nod, Changkyun felt his body tense up hearing the name of Shownu ex fiancé. "Nunu?" Changkyun just wanted to know if Shownu felt okay but the older didn't budge "Nunu? Are you okay?" He kept on but the older wasn't even pay attention he softy put a hand on shownu shoulder.

Just then seonghwa came in and quickly instructed that they take kihyun to one of the guest room to better evaluate him. Shownu stood up carrying kihyun bridal style, letting changkyun hand slip off his shoulders. Changkyun let a small gasp, he noticed trying to hold back tears then noticing how smaller Kihyun looks he wondered if they were the same size. Seems like shownu has a type he thought, Hyungwon brought him into a side hug while Wonho stood by his other side giving him a soft smile.

"Don't worry so much about hyung he's just gotta a lot on his mind right now, he'll explain everything to ya later" said wonho looking at his husband then back to the smaller. Hyungwon gave him a squeeze "come on kiddo, let's go upstairs if you like you can sleep with the babies in their nursery" changkyun eyes brighten a little as he quickly nodded, all grateful that Shownu had made sure to give those babies a nursery and it was changkyun favorite place to be.

****

The next morning changkyun woke up to the small sounds of babies babbling he smiled as he checked on the twins, their parents walked in carrying bottles so he said good morning and headed to his room he needs to shower, get dressed and head to school. He noticed the bed still made did he even sleep here?ugh, why would he now that kihyun showed up He thought.