(8)

A week passed and Changkyun is getting used to his new schedule. The smaller groaned hearing his alarm at 6:45 in the morning, he washed up got dressed and headed out the door for his part time shift at the library, he felt pretty lucky to get a job right away. He would finish around 12:30 and head to his afternoon classes. It's also been a week since he hasn't seen that mysterious man that's been occupying most of his thoughts worse part is he didn't even his name.

"Good morning Chang" a small voice came from behind the library counter "Morning Yeosang" said changkyun with a bright smile. His co worker who he made friends with right away smiled back at him and handed him a muffin "thanks, I was starving" taking a bite. "He's here again." said yeosang signaling with his head to a table way in the back.

"Again! He's been here all this week comes in but checks out nothing" said changkyun as he picked up a stack of books. "I think he likes you, he's usually around only when you are here." his co worker smirked at him "what...no clearly he likes you" bopping yeosang nose while they giggled quietly (or Atlest they tried), The mystery man keep eyes on them both.

The mysterious guy was none other than one of Shownu muscle men. Because ever since the mob leader left the smaller dorm last week after receiving that message he sent Jongho to tail Changkyun to and from his house basically anywhere the smaller went his now bodyguard would follow and report to his boss.

Everyone seemed surprised when Shownu made the order to protect Changkyun he had never done something like this unless he was trailing someone to kill them. The big guy just felt the need to keep changkyun safe, he wasn't going to let anything happen to him. They had found a lead on Wonho, they were so close to finding him which is a good thing he couldn't stand seeing Hyungwon cry himself to sleep any longer.

Jongho is young, strong and fast so it wasn't a surprise that he was selected for the job. It was however a surprise for Jongho when he noticed how hot shownu friend is not to mention the smaller co worker. The two friends where causing him get easily distracted all he wanted was a closer view no way would they notice him, that is until the next morning after he walked in a few moments after changkyun.

"And a Red Bull for our mysterious man" yeosang propped the can right in front of the guy. "Huh?!" Said a confused Jongho while the two boys laughed at his confusion. "Well you've been here all week you don't seem to be reading any books and you don't check anything out, we also noticed you drink a Red Bull everyday." Changkyun smiled at him.
"Uhh t-thanks" jongho is screwed, the first time he got caught and by two precious angels.

"If you need anything we will be right over there but you knew that already" the two boys playfully winked at him as they walking away to their desk. "Shit" jongho mumbled having an internal debate to let his boss know.

💗

💗