(27)

"Oh make it stop!" Shownu covered his ears while changkyun rolled his eyes. It had been two days since the birth of this friends twin babies and it certainly been a big change in the Son house, changkyun was use it always being around babies since he was younger. "Oh stop it hyung, their babies it's what they do" he tippy toed and left kisses on the other plump lips. Turning around to walk out but shownu was to quick holding him back by his waist. "I got something for ya" he whispered into changkyun ear feeling goosebumps all over his body at the sound of the older deeper voice.

The older pulled out a bag out from under the bed then tapping on the bed for the younger to sit. "Go ahead" changkyun smiled curiously looking at the bag "nunubear, you don't have to get me anything" changkyun whined while he started pulling out some very provocative clothing. Black colored lingerie, couple of skirts, tops and lastly at the bottom of the bag a small squared box, he bite his lips looking up at the older all shownu could do was take it from his hands and open it, a lovely thin black choker with an S dangling in the middle. "Oh! I love it!" He threw himself on the older kissing him then biting down on his plump lips shownu tighten his grip on the other waist "I'm gonna spoil you rotten shortcake" shownu whispered then gently bit his ear lob.

The kiss got rougher as he picked up the small one while the other right away wrapped his legs around the taller and shownu hands undoing the black corset the shorter had been wearing for his live that ended an hour ago and let's not forget his black kitty ears that always stood out on kyunnie purple hair which he's been growing out already landing above his shoulders, and it drove the older crazy the way it made him look "you're such a good kitty, I can never get enough of my kitty" said shownu as he gently tugged kyun's kitty ear changkyun let out a moan, he layed him down on the neatly done bed they had just made after having sex on it not to long ago. Over the past two days shownu hardly let changkyu out of his sight, either in the bedroom or the leaders office but the two just couldn't keep their hands off each other, shownu could live inside his shortcake if he could. "Baby a-again?" Smirked changkyun while shownu nodded.

Shownu cell phone kept ringing "I-I think you should answerr" said changkyun, while he's ass up and his head down on the pillow "fuck no" growled shownu as he kept pounding deeper in the smaller one. Only concentrating on each other "harder please nunu" begged changkyun, Shownu only smirked picking up his pace smacking that plump ass until he left his hand print then both coming for the third time that day. Shownu leaned down softly kissing kyun back. A very loud knock was heard startling changkyun and shownu groaned "Shownu!" A pissed off Wonho had been knocking the door for five minutes the two only just now realizing. He put on his sweats then pulled down changkyu skirt and covered him with the blanket he raced towards the door "WHAT!" He yelled.

Wonho and jooheon were standing outside the door "Oh fuck off! We've been trying to contact you for the past thirty minutes already. We need to go the guys caught the person who's been fucking around with our stash houses" shownu quickly turned serious "hey changkyun" said wonho without giving him a glance and simply walking away, jooheon on the other hand was trying really hard not to stare at the cute boy siting on the bed who now is wearing a oversized hoodie and his skirt. Changkyun waved at a blushing jooheon and Shownu glared at Joo who quickly walked away.

Changkyu had heard everything he rushed towards the older "don't go" he mumbled breaking shownu heart. Shownu cursed himself he let himself get to carried away wishing he could offer something better to the younger one kyun deserved better than a no good mob leader. He sighed pulling Changkyun away from the hug "I'll be back alright you just stay here where I know you'll be safe"

 He sighed pulling Changkyun away from the hug "I'll be back alright you just stay here where I know you'll be safe"