(43)

Shownu deepened the kiss, of course he did, he needs to feel kihyun once more, the need to feel if just maybe they are any lingering feelings for the other. Is it stupid... yes, is he stupid of course he is but the question remains, does he still have any love left for kihyun... no, no he didn't. The older slowly pushed him away "I'm sorry kihyun, but we talked about this. I can't" shownu rushed off, while kihyun let out a frustrated groan of course this wasn't going to be his last attempt.

****

Changkyun rushed upstairs to Shownu bedroom, grabbed his suite case stuffing as much clothes as he could. He needed to leave this place that suddenly felt so suffocating, watching them kiss hurt, Shownu promised him so many things he told him that he would never hurt him, that changkyun belongs to him only.  Maybe it was stupid they had only just meet not so long ago but changkyun really felt so much love for the older. He pulled out his phone and and texted his bestfriend, he could care less about all his other belonging he could always ask hyungwon to drop them off. It's midnight, how is he getting back to the dorm without no one noticing.

He called a taxi and asked to wait a couple blocks away from the home, so he opened the bedroom door quickly scanning the hall way then rushed out with his suitcase, he slipped a note under door of the babies nursery and quietly stepped down the stairs. "Im assuming you're changkyun?" He heard a voice coming from the darkness of the living room he turned to see who it might be. "Kihyun" he mumbled "oh so you know of me" he smirked all changkun did was nod kihyun looked down seeing his suitcase.

"Your leaving? Well it's better this way kid, the only thing that man will bring you is pain doesn't know anything else he's way to broken. Also I don't know exactly who you are to him but you should know that we are giving are relationship another try. You know picking up where we left off"  they both kept their stare, changkyun held his tears in don't cry, don't cry, don't cry! Was all he could think "that's not true, he's capable of happiness he's not a broken toy you can use and pick up when you want, and if you love him enough you would know that. Either way you don't need to worry about me, I'm nothing to him" changkyun didn't say anything after that simply walking out.

 Either way you don't need to worry about me, I'm nothing to him" changkyun didn't say anything after that simply walking out