(28)

They quickly showered and headed down stairs where hyungwon sat on the couch feeding one of the twins while the other twin layed peacefully asleep in her bassinet, changkyun walked closer seeing the other watery eyes, he didn't say a word he just sat down next to the new dad and baby and held the his hand. Shownu and Wonho stepped into the living room you could see it in Wonho eyes that he didn't want to leave his family behind but the attacks need to stop, they need to restore order they had no choice. He leaned down placing gentle kisses on his sleeping baby girl, next is his baby boy who had already finished his bottle, he gave his husband a deep kiss whispering how much he loves him and how he will be back.

Shownu and Chang gave them their privacy and headed outside, it was quite for a minute both not knowing what to say so all the smaller did was put his arms around shownu neck pulling him in a tight hug "you're coming back?" said changkyun for some odd reason he just felt like crying how does hyungown mange to do this all the time? He thought, Shownu caressed the smaller cheek placing a kiss on his forehead, changkyun looked down. "You bring out a different side of me ya know" said the older, Changkyun smiled. Shownu wanted to say more both of them wanted to say more, but neither one did Shownu felt like he couldn't he had to hold back he already let this get way of hand, he knew he couldn't 100% give himself to Changkyun who's to innocent, to young he didn't understand this life style nor did shownu want him to.

Shownu then realized he had to finish his mission and let the younger go and make his life even if he's falling for the smaller he couldn't put him though the mafia lifestyle of drugs and murder. He gently pulled away "don't leave the house until I get home, I should be back tomorrow" he then turned and walked away leaving changkyun standing alone by the front door.

****

Later that night changkyun walked into the kitchen he's head was spinning so much questions he needed a distraction for a bit and maybe eating something covered in chocolate would help brighten his mood at least for a little while. "Hey" he saw a figure by the kitchen table. "Oh hyungwon, You scared me!" The smaller said as he held his chest, hyunwon let out a giggle "where are the babies? Do you any help? I was just finishing up some homeworker" changkyun reached into the pantry to pull out some chocolate cereals. "I might take you up on that offer later when the twins wake up" he smiled and changkyun nodded.

They sat in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes until Changkyun spoke "may I ask you a question, I-Is Shownu married?" Hyungown nearly choked on his tea. "What?" The taller didn't know how to respond, it wasn't his story to tell. He stayed silent for a moment fiddling with the napkin he took a big sigh "yes".