(1)

Changkyun was a simple boy raised by a single mother with only one brother. His mother worked hard to put food on the table and clothes on his back but most times it was never enough. She fell ill from cancer, so he had to step up while in high school he always worked his ass of juggling two part time jobs plus school making sure to get straight A's so he could receive a scholarship to the college of his choice.

Changkyun realized at the age of seventeen that well sex sells so he tried it as a camboy, at first he detested the thought of it no way would he throw away his morals for a couple of bucks. Until his best friend minhyuk tried first and oh crap did it pay off. So he tried and worse he liked it, at first it was definitely hard for him for a few months he couldn't even stand to look at himself.

But eventually with the help of minhyuk he was doing nothing wrong and slowly got over it. So now at nineteen he's off to start college and he couldn't be more excited he's bags packed into his mother small vehicle his little brother buckled in the back seat and his mother buckled in ready to drive .

"My baby is off to college already I can't believe it" she gripped the steering wheel smiling. "Momm" changkyun whined and his little brother laughed. "You sure you'll be okay?" He asked his mother, she softly smiled  "don't worry about me I have Mr. Stuart to help me and your brother you worked hard enough let me do this for you" she teared up, great now he is tearing up he nodded and he gave his mom a big hug.

They reached their destination gabbing boxes and settling into his single room dorm he thank the fates for having a single room so he can still work, mind you his scholarship only covers room and board so everything else like books, school supplies and food had to be on him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay and help you set up?" his mother held his hands while changkyun shook his head "no mom it's ok besides minhyuk is coming over in an hour to help" they said their good byes and changkyun started putting away some of his belongings until his best friend shows up.

(Later that night)

So how's taeil doing now that you're officially in the big city?" Said Minhyuk unpacking some clothes from a box. "Well he's still a little upset but I think he'll come around plus he even said he might move here next year" minhyuk tried so hard not to roll his eyes. Taeil is changkyun boyfriend they had been going out for about a year they use to be friends longer until changkyun finally said yes.

"I'm going home Saturday to spend the day with him" changkyun smiled up at minhyuk, they really love each other like brothers which was why he also hated how taeil would make changkyun feel most of the time. "How will you be going and coming it's a two hour drive?" Changkyun shrugged "the train I'll be coming back pretty late so don't wait up for me that day" he patted his friend cheek.