(23)

Changkyun bit his lip, he couldn't find the taller anywhere he checked the kitchen, outside and Shownu room now he's standing in front of his office maybe he wants to be left alone? What if I'm bothering him to much? Ughhh! Changkyun mind was a mess he took a breath and knocked twice "WHAT!" Yelled out and changkyun eyes widen hearing him yell, he stepped back. "S-Sorry just wanted to make sure you were okay" he quickly turned around trying to make a run for it, Shownu was faster grabbing him by the waist.

"Shortcake, no no s' sorry, been a little stressed today but uh I was actually set up a surprise for you" the older dragged the younger into his office. Shownu told the smaller to close his eyes "alright open" changkyun gasped shownu had set up a desk right next to his, a brand gaming monitor and pc the whole set up in his favorite color purple and white. His eyes watered, what did he do to deserve a man like his nunubear "I-I, oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" He rushed to jump on the older.

"I can't except this it's to much I have to pay you back for it" changkyun didn't do anything deserve this kind of gift. "Nonsense baby you deserve this, let me spoil you a little" Shownu had been carrying the smaller, burying his head into kyun neck leaving small kisses inhaling his sweet scent. "Nunubear, I can't it's to much" he pouted shownu leaned in to kiss him. "I have a way you could pay me back"

******

Changkyun had gone live 10 minutes ago, he sat on his new gaming chair his sparkling black mask on all he had on is shownu white button down slipping off his shoulder. Shownu sitting  across from the desk with only his pants on,  no shirt since changkyun is currently using it. He's full on man spreading showcase his bulge, changkyun bit his lips at the sight. Shownu had taken kyun box of toys into his office seeing by mistake as he had unpacked the younger belongings. Changkyun had his legs on each side of the arm rest exposing himself to his viewers and his muscular man "ahh...nggh n-need you" the smaller whiner, his finger lubed and already penetrating himself with one, then two.

Shownu mouth watered at the sight, after kyun felt himself stretched out he grabbed his favorite purple dildo, he aimed the camera down to his opened hole. Tons of messages and gifts pouring in. "Kitty wants to have a lot of fun now" his wispy purple bangs covering his eyes changkyun slowly entered the dildo into his tight hole he bit his lip leaning his head back and letting a moan out as he went faster. Shownu didn't know how long he could last without going over there and fucking his shortcake until he couldn't  walk. "Ahh! Kitty needs you" changkyun kept going faster staring straight ahead at the older who had his fully erect memeber in his hand. "Fuck" shownu kept  mumbling as he stroked his large dick a torture for changkyun, he couldn't hold it any longer "I-I'm close" Chang kept going in and out of his hole.

Shownu stood up slowly walking to where his shortcake is sitting, who wouldn't take his eyes off him. He came over his stomach even dirtying Shownu shirt. "Thank you for joining" he rushed to says his goodbyes and ended his live "you did so good kitty" shownu ruffled kyun already messy hair. "Nunu, I need you inside me p-please, I can't hold on any longer".

🐱