(16)

Changkyun eyes opened and he gripped on to his hyung as he was taken up the stair case "you're back?" he smiled at the taller. "Yes I am, You stay in my bed tonight. I'll take the couch" changkyun shook his head in disagreement "I don't think I can sleep alone after all that happened today, c-can you sleep with me?" Said Kyun in a low soft tone and bright eyes the taller gently placed him on the bed and well how could shownu say no to that face. "Let me wash up real qiuck" it was only then that he was able to notice the blood on the others white button down shirt, he looked away and quickly shutting his eyes.

Is he crazy for wanting to be with a mob leader? Will he be able to handle this life? How will it be to date a man ten years older than him? He was so lost in though that he didn't realize Shownu was out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Oh fuck me! thought changkyun as he blushed quickly looking away, shownu chuckled how is he this shy, does he forgot how I caught him pleasuring himself. shownu thought "I forgot my clothes" he headed back to the restroom he had to try and forget that imagine before, too late he looked down at his semi poking out.

On the other room  Changkyun was a blushing mess, of course shownu had seen him pleasuring himself but he still a shy baby, he's a virgin for Christ sake he was not even half experienced as the mod leader.
He felt shownu slip under the sheets. "So can we talk?" Said shownu caressing the smaller back all changkyun did was nod as he turned to face him.
"So, won told you about what I do?" He questioned the smaller "not in details but I guess it wasn't hard to figure out." Said Changkyun looking down and fidgeting with one of his beaded bracelets. "I sent jongho to trail you after that first day I went to your apartment." Changkyun eyes widen and curiosity filled his mind

"I don't want to lie to you, that book you accidentally picked up a lot of bad people want that book, someone knew from the very beginning you have it i don't know who but we will find out I-I just wanted to keep you safe" Shownu felt nervous it's something he hasn't felt in a long time but the smaller has been able to cause all kind of feeling he stored away long ago. The silence was killing Shownu, granted it was only a minute but the older swore it felt like an hour had passed until changkyun soft hands cupped his face giving him a tender kiss on the lips that quickly escalated there was no need for words that kiss made it clear that kyun is there to stay.

The smaller slowly moved sitting right on the older laps as shownu leaned back against the headboard. Kyun felt the older rough hands caress his back, gently massage his plumped butt slowly tugging down on Changkyun underwear letting his bare ass show, shownu gently bite the others bottom lip trialing down that beautiful neck he wishes he could fill with marks he brought him closer kissing and biting on his shoulders. Getting a glimpse of how changkyun looks from the mirror in front of the bed, and oh what a sight the older felt like he could cum just by seeing.

He took a deep breath, they couldn't do this not yet.  
"Let's go to sleep shortcake" gently placing him on the bed again.

💖